You're Not The Best!

Hidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We headed towards the school café to meet Hoya and Sungjong for lunch.

Something was wrong. There was an unusual loud commotion going on among the students. Girls did not come crowding around us. I felt a little uneasy not because we did not have the attention, in fact I liked it, but because this usually only happens for one reason – they were talking about NaEun. I was really sure they were.

“Omg. Are you really sure it was her?”

"Yes, we had the same class just now. I witness everything! I can’t believe it myself too.”

Myungsoo seemed to notice and gave me a questioning look. I replied him with a shrug and shook my head.

Neither of us knew what was going on. We only hoped for NaEun to be fine.

Soon, Hoya and Sungjong approached our table.

“You guys have any idea what’s going on? What’s the commotion about?” Myungsoo asked once we settled down with our lunch.

“Oh that. They are talking about the NaEun. I was there when it happened. It totally shocked me okay. She yelled at the whole class just now. To be precise, it was the girls. I think NaEun was in a really bad mood ‘cos she would usually keep quiet and let them be. She’s my saviour man! I wanna worship her!” Sungjong said as if my cousin was his hero.

“What. You’re joking right? Infinite Lee Sungjong is joining NaEun’s fan club???” I asked. I really could not imagine it…

“Why not?! Better than those who bully her for the fun of it right? You guys should be there too. She scared the out of the class! I think NaEun is the only one who can shut those girls up. Three cheers for the NaEun!!” Sungjong literally cheered.

“Euongh of nonsense from you maknae. Finish your food.” Sunggyu stuffed a mouthful of food into Sungjong’s mouth.

 

 

NaEun’s POV

I was at my locker ready to go home when five figures blocked my way. It was them again. Before I could say anything, a cup of cold drink greeted me. I clenched my fist and trembled – not because of the sudden coldness but I was trying to hold my anger.

“We’re really sorry for taking your milk tea this morning so we thought you would like a cup of iced latte in return.” Hyuna paused to laugh before continuing, “But you better watch your attitude! I hope you’re smart enough to know what I’m referring to.” And the five of them left.

Students around the area gas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter