Strike!

Hidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NaEun’s POV

The day was finally ending and my class was heading towards the sports hall for physical education lesson. Guys were talking and laughing loudly while the girls checked their attire, tying their hair up, getting all ready.

Mr Kang was already there with another class.

“Listen up Class One, we will have a combine class with Class Three today.”

Class Three?! Isn’t that 4Minute’s class?!

From the corner of my eyes I saw Jiyoon, Hyuna and Sohyun sneering at me.

“We’ll have some fun today since it’s a combined class. Class One on the left and Class Three on the right. We’ll play dodgeball!” Mr Kang announced, tossing three balls to the center.

Just then, there was a loud commotion, all attention was towards the entrance of the sports hall.

“Omo omo! It’s SHINee!”

“What are they doing here?”

“Mr Kang! Can I join your class?” Jonghyun called out as they approached the group.

“Me too!” Minho greeted.

Taemin, who was standing not far away, faceplamed and gestured to Onew, only to get a shrug as reply.

“Sorry~ I’m having the last lesson with them. They insisted on coming here no matter what and I don’t want to explain to the teacher why my buddies aren’t with me. It’s too troublesome. So I just tag along.”

“What a great leader!” Taemin grumbled.

“Kim Jonghyun, Choi Minho and Lee Jinki,” Mr Kang named them one by one. “Skipping class openly huh? Do you all want to die?!” He raised a fist and pretended to knock them on the head.

“I’m not letting you join the class. Sit down there. Don’t think of running away, I’ll deal with you at the end of the day.” Mr Kang pointed to where Key was sitting.

“Well, at least we could watch her play~” Minho and Jonghyun winked at me. Or was it the girls behind me? I turned to see that there was no one.

 

 

The game was about to start when I got attacked by all three balls from the back, at the same time.

It was obvious who threw them. Jiyoon, Hyuna and Sohyun were laughing as if that was the funniest joke ever. They stuck their tongues out at me when they saw me scowl.

“Girls! I’m still explaining the rules! Listen to my instructions!” Mr Kang scolded.

“Yes teacher~” They chorus.

You wanna play with me huh? Get ready for an exciting game then.

“Uh oh~ It’s not good to see her smirk like that. Especially during this lesson…” A classmate of mine muttered.

“What’s wrong? I think I’m gonna love it! I love the handsome NaEun when she plays!” A guy from Class Three wiggled his eyebrows.

“Yeah~! It’s gonna be one interesting game today!” Another said.

 

 

Three balls were flying all over the sports hall after the whistle was blown. Mr Kang made it a challenging game for all of us. We had to look out for all three balls. Some students managed to dodge one but was unaware of another which was coming from another direction. The number of students in the game was quickly decreasing and soon, only a small group of us were surviving.

Jiyoon and Sohyun were still in the game while Hyuna got hit by a guy from my class. He was actually aiming for me but I made my way near Hyuna and the ball hit her instead. The three of them only flirt with the guys and hid behind them when they saw the ball coming.

Mr Kang paused the game and removed one ball. We had a short break before he gathered us again.

Now with lesser players, we only had two balls to look out for. I finally saw that Jiyoon and Sohyun were joining the game. They were on either side of me. Although the both of them were far away but they kept me in their invisible area and constantly pushed me near the danger zone.

In less than ten minutes, the game was left with four girls. All the other students were watching and cheering at the side.

I had a ball in my hand when another came flying t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter