Let It Begin

Hidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

No one’s POV

A white Ferrari drove into the school compound. It stopped for students to cross and when a certain group of girls stepped forward, the car sped past them.

“YAH!!”

“WHAT THE HELL?!”

“!”

“Who was that?!”

“He’s so dead!”

The five girls cursed out loud and looked towards the direction of the car. The owner stepped out and locked the doors. She smirked.

“Kim NaEun?!”

“Yah! What was that for?!”

“How dare you?!”

 

 

SoHyun’s POV

We were about to cross the road when the car suddenly sped past us. I swear it was on purpose! My sisters and I cursed at driver. Whoever the person was, got the guts. We were 4Minute. How dare he mess with us?! But I was cut off guard when the owner of the car stepped out! It was a she and she even smirked at us! AND she is none other than Kim NaEun!

I remembered my sisters just had fun with her car yesterday and she was driving to school with another white Ferrari. Was she showing off how rich she was?!

“Kim NaEun! Looks like you didn’t have enough fun yesterday huh. Do you want to die?!” JiHyun unnie glared at her. “I can’t promise your baby will be safe and sound by the end of today. Let’s see how many cars you have.” She snarled.

We were about to leave when NaEun suddenly grabbed Jihyun unnie’s wrist and pulled her back with much force.

“Don’t. Touch. My. Car.!” NaEun said word by word. “Or any of my things!”

“Let go! And what makes you think I’ll listen to you?!” JiHyun unnie tried to pull back. But NaEun’s grip became tighter.

“I’m warning you.” While she said those words, her eyes pierced right through JiHyun unnie’s before she let go of her.

This was getting on my nerves. I raised my hands to slap her hard but she held me back.

“And don’t even try laying a finger on me. You’ll regret it.” NaEun eyed the five of us.

 

 

NaEun’s POV

“And don’t even try laying a finger on me. You’ll regret it.” This was my last warning to them. If they ever try anything funny again I would not hesitate to play the game with them. I let go of SoHyun and entered the school building.

 

 

It had been hours since the first lecture started and the air-con was really strong. This morning was kind of rush and I left my coat in my locker. I was already freezing while taking notes for the lecture. Although I might seem to be paying full attention to the lecturer but in my mind I was cursing the school for setting such a low temperature and the fact that the lecturer kept repeating on the same point for the past half an hour did not help at all… I just wanted to get the hell out of this freezer and buy a hot drink to warm my body.

“Lastly, copy these questions at the end of your notes. Use the rest of the time to solve these problems.”

While doing my work, I felt a warm jacket wrapped around me out of nowhere. It was Taemin. I wanted to reject his offer but I felt that I was going to freeze to death soon so I mouthed a ‘thank you’ and gave him a thankful smile.

 

 

Taemin’s POV

Seeing that she actually smiled and thanked me, I moved to sit beside her. While getting my things from my seat, Key hyung asked where I was going.

“Sorry hyung, you’re on your own until t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter