The New Kid

Neon City

 

The class was Loud and rambunctious as usual before the teacher stepped in. Everyone was scattered here and there enjoying their last few minutes before their dreadful teacher entered the class. 
"Hand them over." Xuimin leaned over Chen's desk one hand pressed to the table the other in the air open for Chen.
"What are you talking about?" Chen asked faking a confused look. Xuimin's voice dropped low.
"Hand over the ing blunts Chen. I know your . You bought more this morning didn't you?"
Xuimin who was usually the text book definition of a sweet guy had learned that you had to be forceful when dealing with people like Chen.
Chen scoffed and rolled his eyes.
"What's it to you anyway?" 
"I'm your boyfriend smart now hand it over."
Chen groaned in frustration. 
"No." 
Xuimin pinched the bridge of his nose and took a deep breath before catching Chen off guard and grabbing his backpack. Skillfully Xuimin grabbed the freshly bought drugs and stuffed them into his pockets without bring noticed.
"Ugh you Xuimin."
"You can say that all you want but I refuse to let you do this to yourself."  
Xuimin Quietly sat down the normal take Chen's drugs routine completed.  
Across the room Chanyeol was sulking in his seat as he watched his best friend Byun Baekhyun talk to Lay as if he wasn't there. With a deep inner growl Chanyeol plopped his head down on the desk.
"Just tell him Chanyeol." Suho who was quietly playing a game on his phone said. 
"Your one to talk! Your to shy to tell Lay about your feeling but you want me go confess mine."
Suho sent Chanyeol a sideways glare looking around quickly to see if anyone heard Chanyeol's big mouth. Luckily the two people closet to them were to busy with each other to hear a word. 
"Give me your arm" Kai said and when his boyfriend Kyungsoo didn't move he reached across and grabbed it for him. Kyungsoo tried to struggle against Kai's tight grip but it was useless. Gently Kai pulled back Kyungsoo's sleeve revealing fresh new cuts on his wrist. 
"Gad Kyungsoo." Kai murmured. Kyungsoo took the moment to get his arm back and look down at his hands. 
"Give it here." Kai says his hand out stretched. Once again his boyfriend didn't respond. 
"Kyungsoo give me the ing razor" Kai hissed quietly. Slowly Kyungsoo dug in his pocket at put the razor in Kai's palm. 
Discarding the  offense piece of metal Kai turned back to Kyungsoo lacing his fingers through his hands.
"Please stop Kyungsoo.... For me please stop." 
He left a small kiss on Kyungsoo's forehead and gave a small smile when Kyungsoo gripped his hand tighter.
 
The teacher entered the room quickly and in a flurry and everyone scattered to their seats. It was only then did they notice the guy behind the teacher. 
"Sorry I'm late class. We have a new student joining our class today, please introduce yourself."
"Hi my name is Luhan." With intros done Luhan moved to the first available seat. His eyes opened in shock as he met the surprised eyes of the boy he had saved last night. He sat down not daring to look anywhere but forward the boys eyes still on him. 
Sehun looked sideways at luhan noticing how handsome he was in the light. He wondered why those men were chasing him the other day. 
"Ok guys lets get this lesson started."
The class groaned as the teacher began his long class period.