Dinner

Neon City

Friday approached fast leaving the struggling group exhasted and trying to hold on. No one except Jongin and Kyungsoo knew why Jongin wasn't speaking to Kyungsoo. Xiumin and Jongdae were on a rocky ground and the group was also cloudy on that matter. But at lunch that Friday Baekhyun made an announcement that had his name all over it. 

"I'm inviting all of you guys to my house tommorow for a small little get together, and when I say invited that does not mean you have an option. All of you, yes even you Luhan, Have to come." 

With that he turned back to his food looking satisfied with himself and missing the intense glace that Chanyeol was giving him. Luhan sat dumbstruck. He wasnt sure how these things really went because well, he'd never had anyone but Kris. Biting on his lip Sehun watched him half amused.

"Baekhyun is harmless." Luhan looked up to see Sehun watching him and that amused spark in his eyes.

"w-what?"

"I can see you were worrying about going over Baekhyun's house. Honestly everyone in this group is a bunch of pansies. Unless you tick Jongin off but thats a diffrent story."

Sehun could see that this was not helping the poor boy so he tried a diffrent route. "Do you want to home with me today? That way You, Suho and I could all come at the same time?"

Luhan nodded gratefully and seemed a lot less nervous. Somewhere in the back of his mind though he wondered if Sehun remembers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What school did you come from Luhan?" Krystal asked curiously as they sat around the round table for dinner. Luhan was facing Sehun and Suho was facing Krystal.

Luhan hesitated not knowing what to say, because in truth he hadnt come from a school the only learning he got was from Kris' old school books.

"Its ok Luhan you dont have to answer that quebstion." Suho said shooting Krystal a look. Luhan gave a small smile. "No its alright. I was homeschooled by someone older in my family." 

Krystal nods as if this explains everything she opens againt speak again. Luhan does not miss the looks that both Sehun and Suho shoot her but Krystal continues on anyway. 

"That makes sense because your name didn't pop up in any school anywhere." 

Luhan's eyes widened as Suho and Sehun shared an audible groan.

"You ... searched me?"

"You wouldnt believe the wierdos that Sehun makes friends with. Really dont take it personal, someone in this family has to worry about this family. You understand right?"

Before Luhan could nod Krystal continued on as if Luhan had agreed with her. "But homeschooling doesn't explain why your name didnt show up anywhere. I mean usually there is at least a birth record. There isnt a thing about you Luhan. Why is that?"

"Krystal thats enough-" Suho began but Krystal cut him off.

"No! Nothing is ever enough after Jessica!" At the word Jessica Sehun stood up his chair scraping hard on the floor not even pausing to look back at the table as he walked away leaving his plate half eaten on the table. Luhan watched with a sunken feeling in his stomach. This was a very bad idea to come over. And if this was any indication, it was probably a bad idea to go over Baekhyun's house as well. Suho shot Krystal another look before following behind the clearly upset Sehun. 

It was quiet for the longest momment beofre Krystal began to speak again.

"Jessica was my sister...the four of us were all very close and we grew up together but because of our age diffrences, Suho and I were closer and Jessica and Sehun were the same. No one really talked about it like that, it was just the way things were, and it was perfect. Till.... Until Sehun met this boy... his name was Ben.... I'll never forget his face. He snuck his way into our lives and then it was the five of us, but Ben was only intrested in Sehun. Obssesed is the beter word for it. Ben wanted to be the closet one to Sehun but he knew he would never be with us around so he started with the weakest link. Jessica. He destroyed her reputation at school and payed people to bully her. Then he forced her to stop speaking with Sehun. All Sehun knew was that his cousin and best friend had stopped speaking to him for some unknown reason and for a while Ben left her alone. But then weird things started to happen. Missing things and unexplained accidents and missing people.

None of us could see the real devil was Ben, except for Jessica. She tried to tell us but Suho and I thought she was crazy and Sehun was to warped in his pain and hurt to care what she was saying. The next day though...."

Krystal cuts off and Luhan thinks he knows where the story was going. He thinks back to the day that Sehun had went missing. There had been a picture of a pretty girl stuck to his locker. It clicked in his head and he almost gasped in horror.

"hope you stay in hell" that was what had been written on the photo. Krystal who had only momments ago seemed so strong and passionante had folded into herself. Her eyes franticly searching back in forth to stop the inevitable drop of tears from falling down her face. Suddently he felt bad for her, no longer scared. He felt bad for all of them an understood completley about her reaction, and Sehun's. 

"He killed her." Krystal was looking Luhan dead in the eyes now as if she had to prove to herself that she could finish her story. She had to finish she had to tell him and make him understand.

"He slit and left her head on our doorstep." She was gulping through her tears now. Luhan sat awkwardly unsure what to do. But then he remembered what Kris used to do for him when he would cry when he was younger. Luhan scooted forward and hugged her gently. At first she seemed suprised but she finnally relaxed inhailing Luhan's scent.

"You know.... Luhan your not that bad. Even though your a complete mystery. I like you..... I dont know why but I do."

-------------------------------------

ughhhh sorry another short update but i want to have the part at Baekhyun's house completley in a diffrent chapter. I'll comeback later to fix all the grammer mistakes ! thanks for sticking with me guys.