How it began

Neon City

 

The alley where Kris had wanted to meet was dark and musty. The steady drip drop of water from a busted pipe filled the alley with noise. Kris waited impatiently fumbled with his bag, the sound of the constantly moving velcro serving no purpose but to calm his nerves. Where was this boy? 
Just when Kris was about to pull out his phone he heard the footsteps entering the alleyway. Even from a distance he could tell it was Luhan. 
"What the hell took you so long?" Kris asked visibly annoyed. 
"Xavier's men were after me again. I couldn't even walk down the street without them sending me through an early morning chase. So you owe me one, I risked my life to come see you today cousin." 
"We'll I guess I owe you two, because I need another favor." 
Luhan took in his cousin's  appearance before his eyes traveled to his bag then back to his face. 
"What's going on Kris?" 
"Something is going on at home. They need me there." 
"Y-your leaving?" Luhan were wide and fearful like a child's. 
"Only for a month or two ok? It won't be to long and I'm coming back." 
"You can't leave me alone Kris. You know what happens." 
"I know and you won't be alone. I enrolled you into the high school." 
"You what?!" Luhan said eyes wide. 
Kris put a comforting hand on Luhan's shoulder. 
"Please Luhan. I'll come back. Trust me. Until then, I'm giving you your powers back." 
"What no!" Luhan backed away. 
"You need to be able to protect yourself Luhan!" Kris once again grabbed the boy and with a quick flash of light over their palms Luhan was feeling the power buzzing through his veins once again. 
"I know I don't say It often but I love you Luhan. You are the only family I have left and I need you to promise me that you won't do anything stupid and you'll take care of yourself." 
Luhan looked down at his hands flowing with the budding energy of the wolf inside. 
"I promise." 
---
Sehun hadn't meant to fall asleep on the roof. He knew Suho was going to have a fit when he got home. Carefully placing his telescope back in the bag it came from he slung it over his shoulder and began to make his way downstairs. It was dark out and he severely regretted staying out so late. 
'She died on a night like this'
Sehuns's nose was itching which was never a good thing. He never ignored the signal that something was going to happen.
---
Luhan hadn't even gotten 
close to his house when they found him yet again. There were two major differences this time. One, Luhan had his powers back meaning he could run and sense better. Two, there were about,20 more of the mother chuckers and they were all armed. 
He knew outrunning them was no longer an option so the only choose he had was out smarting them. Xavier's men weren't very bright after all. 
Luhan saw his chance when the buildings began to pull away from the road. Quickly and in the shadows he turned in front of a building hoping they would just run past like idiots. He heard slow steps instead though and frowned. Whoever it was didn't smell like the typical mobster. Without thinking straight Luhan reached out and grabbed whoever was there and pulled him into the darkness with him. 
---
Sehun wasn't surprised in the least when something grabbed him. His nose had been right. It was never wrong. The person who grabbed him seemed to be smaller then him but had a tight grip over his mouth. 
Just as Sehun was about to fight back and call for help he heard the racing footsteps go past the building. 
"Where did that asshat go?!" One of the boys yelled. There was the sound of a gun clicking off safety. 
" I don't know but if any one sees him shoot him in the leg. I'm tired of going around in circles."
The foot steps decided and only then did Luhan let the boy go. Sehun stood up straight quickly backing up from the boy. Sehun watched the boy cautiously as Luhan backed up and ran in the opposite direction of his chasers. 
Sehun frowned. 
Did that boy just save his life? 
-
 
 
 
 
Hey guys:) thank you for reading. tell me what you guys think? Should I continue or maybe any ideas or what I should change?