Prologue

forever second best.

Prologue.

 

Can there always be a platonic friendship/brotherhood between man and man?

‘Let’s make a bet.’

‘Okay, what are we betting on?’

‘Before we’re 28, whoever gets married first, gets a 50,000,000 won as a red packet.’

‘No, 100,000,000 won.’

‘Alright.’ ‘You think I’m scared?’

‘You’re definitely gonna lose.’

 

But is love a gamble?

‘The period where I disliked you the most, Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul, was when you were in a relationship with that Victoria.’

 

Evidence of love becomes more and more clear.

‘To be perfectly honest, vice-president. If not that the class president is in love again, would you be spending your time with us?’

 

‘It’s just a co-incidence.’

‘Co-incidence my foot. With his grades he could have studied law in Seoul University!’

 

 

‘OK TAECYEON ARE YOU ING SLEEP WALKING?!?’

‘Actually in these fifteen years…’

‘No, stop DON’T SAY IT.’

 

 

Love. Friendship. One difference means a lifetime of distance.

‘We’re planning to get married. Victoria and myself.’

 

‘Singapore’s really in urgent need of an airport manager. Are you interested?’

 

 

Only when gone, did I see the happiness I possessed.

‘Why did you say that it’s not possible for you to fall for me?’

 

 

‘I’m not upset.’

‘Don’t misunderstand, it’s not possible for me to fall in love with a guy like you.’

‘Well, thank you. I’m forever grateful.’

 

 

‘Which symptoms of old age are you already displaying? You easily forget things that happened recently, but you remember in clear details about things that happened eons ago.’

‘WELL, THANK GOODNESS YOU WON’T FALL IN LOVE WITH ME. Pfft.’

 

 

 

 

 

 

***********************************************************

Storyline’s pretty familiar to some of you huh? Yep, and so I’m adapting the storyline from In Time with You, a 2011 Taiwanese drama, ‘cause I still can’t get over the feels of that drama. So yes, it’ll be different in most ways, (don’t wanna get sued for copyright infringement.)

& yes, do look forward to it. I will be updating once I get my plans for the story done and finish writing the first chapter. If you’re thinking it’s gonna be the same as the drama and not worth the time reading, then I’ll prove you wrong. Same concept, different scenarios and I’ll do my best to make it suspenseful and worthy of your time to read.

 

Til then, may you have a blessed week ahead.

 

Yours,

@myboytaec