Chapter 7

Strangers With Benefits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Italics are flashbacks   Jiyong grimaced as he looked at his reflection in Dara's washroom while trying his best to style his now blonde hair... He lets out a tired sigh and gives up on his hair.   After successfully dragging Jiyong out of Dara's apartment, Dara and Bom forced Jiyong to dye his hair... Well actually they tied literally tied him to the hair salon chair and barked at the poor hair dresser and dye his hair and give him a haircut. The poor hair stylist was at the brink of tears, but she still did what she was told.   Jiyong carefully removed his thick rimmed glasses and grabbed his contact lenses. Jiyong played around with the lens double checking if the lens was actually on his fingertip. Most people would think he was weird for doing so when you can clearly feel the lens on your fingertip, but after his little experience with Bom, Jiyong thinks otherwise.   'Dara leaves Jiyong and Bom infront of the optic doctors mirrors to pay for Jiyong's new contact lenses.   "Bommie, show Jiyong how to put his contact lenses on while I go pay for them" Dara tells Bom before following the optician to the front desk.   Bom meekly nods looking through a department store catalogue, looking for Jiyong's new wardrobe.   Jiyong rolls his eyes *I'm not a little kid, I'm pretty sure I can figure out how to wear contact lenses...*   Jiyong carefully unscrews the lid of the lenses and dips his finger into the container.    Jiyong removes his finger from the container and frowns. *Man these contact lenses are so thin... They're like invisible*   "Err Bom-shi" Jiyong says catching the attention of Bom "the contact lens is on my finger right?" He asks her just to make sure he was correct about 'invisible contact lenses'   Bom looks up from the catalogue and bites her lip preventing herself from laughing.    The truth is that there isn't anything on Jiyongs finger, but what he doesn't know won't hurt him right?   Bom gives him a curt nod and pretends to read the catalogue.   Jiyong shrugs and brings his finger close to his eye and ends up poking it. He blinks rapidly expecting to see things clearly, however his expectations were incorrect. Jiyong cannot see anything, but he can feel his eye throb a little.   Jiyong's eyebrows meet at the center on his forehead as he tries again, this time he manages to almost blind himself.   On the other hand Bom can't hold her laughter any longer and laughs like a hyena while pointing at the clueless Jiyong who keeps poking his eye thinking that somehow the lens got stuck to his finger...   Clueless, clueless Jiyong...'  

 

After successfully putting his contact lenses on Jiyong fixes his suits coat and walks out of the bathroom.   At the same time Dara walks out of her room looking absolutely stunning in her black tube dress and black pumps. Her hair was messily curled making her looked extra hot.   Jiyong looks at Dara head to toe holding his breath. Who would've thought he'd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter