Chapter 6

Strangers With Benefits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  He takes another shot and let's out a raspy sigh. His turquoise hair a little messy but still very attractive, shines underneath the flashing lights of club VIP  (a/n: sorry idk any good club names LMAO).   TOP looks around the club full of drunk loners, dancing people and a few 'intimate' couples. He scans the sea of people in hope of finding someone interesting to spend time with, if you know what I mean ;).   As TOP eyes all the attractive women on the dance floor, one girl who happened to just walk into the club catches his attention.   Her red hair shines under the lights, her white party dresses hugs her small, but beautiful frame and her elegant chiseled face makes many people stop and stare.   Yes ladies and gentlemen, you guessed right! Miss. Park Bom had just entered the building wearing her new outfit she bought at the mall.... Well actually she didn't buy it... A 'thing' was forced to buy her outfit.   If anyone were to walk past TOP at this very moment they could've sworn that they saw TOP's eyes turn into hearts as his tongue sticks out his mouth in an angle that makes him look like a love-sick puppy.   Bom scans the big crowd of people in the club, searching for two particular people. When she realizes that the people she was expecting to see here haven't arrived, she makes her way to the big bar at the far left of the bar. She sits a few seats away from TOP not noticing the latter whom is giving her googly eyes... -shudders- it's not a very pretty sight because if you were to glance at TOP you'd think he was some sort of creep... Well maybe he is one...   Mustering up the courage to say something, TOP takes a deep breath and makes his way to Bom in hopes of making a decent conversation with her. His heart bangs against his chest as he breaths through his mouth. Never once has TOP, the y playboy ever reacted this way to a girl... Park Bom surely was something.   After checking her phone for any messages, Bom lets out an annoyed sigh. Here she was waiting for her bestfriend and a complete stranger that her bestfriend wants to help, but the two people who talked her into going clubbing aren't even here yet! I mean c'mon! Park Bom is a person too, she has things to do... (Like eat corn while watching her dramas)....   The bartender places a glass of wine infront of Bom. She raises a questioning eyebrow at him "I didn't order anything" she says skeptically.   The bartender chuckles at Boms confused expression "Well it seemed like you needed something to drink" he says smiling at Bom while giving her a wink. Bom almost squealed in delight when he did so because... Well this bartender was hot... He had a godly body and godly face...    Suddenly, a long, awkward arm warps around Bom's shoulders making her jolt it surprise.   "What do you think your doing with my wife!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter