Chapter 11

Strangers With Benefits
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  Many people walking in the busy lobby of the KK apartment building whisper and eye the mysterious and sketchy looking man standing behind a plant.   Now you must be thinking that these people shouldn't be judging the guy because hey we all have a for something, for this guy it must be plants.   But I hate to break it to you ladies and gentlemen, this man was just plain weird.   Right when he walked into the lobby he quickly sprinted to a plant to 'hide behind' the only thing is that he's twice the size of the plant.   The man pulls out his phone and dials someone's number.   "PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST" the man whispers to the phone in his deep deep voice making a few people glance at him.   "What is it hyung" the person on the other line replies.   "I'm at the apartment building Jiyong is living at" the man, our dear TOP, whispers to the person on the phone.   "HYUNG YOU'RE SO STUPID WE KNOW THAT!" someone in the background of the other line screams.   "Yah yah! I wasn't talking to you rat!" TOP snarls "I believe I was talking to Youngbae"   "I'm still here" Youngbae tiredly says.   "Yeah like I was saying, i'm at the apartment building Jiyong lives in. All we have to do is snatch him from that evil clown ahjumma and bring him back to safety!" TOP says raising his fist in the air like a lunatic. This makes a few people back away slowly from TOP in fear.   "Hyung stop that! People are looking at you" Youngbae grimly says.    TOP's eyes widen as he looks around the lobby searching for a certain male with a mohawk. "Woaaaaaahhhhh Youngbae-ah, I know you're an angel and all but how the hell did you know I'm moving?" TOP raises an eyebrow with wide eyes "ARE YOU WATCHING ME FROM ABOVE?!" TOP yells looking at the ceiling or in his sense the heavens. This clearly sets the alarms of the innocent people of the lobby. A few of them hide behind the receptionists desk while others run away from the lunatic thinking that any second now the baritone mental-asylum runaway would just start attacking them.   "Ugh, screw this. You just bring Jiyong to my car when you find him" Youngbae says.   Just then TOP spots the descending body of Youngbae leaving the lobby.   "No wait!" TOP shrieks, but sadly he said it a little to late because Youngbae has just left the building ladies and gentlemen.    "Stupid Bae" TOP grumbles under his breath as he walks to the elevator oblivious to all the scared and questioning glares of the people in the lobby.   TOP scurries into the open elevator going to the floor Where Dara's apartment is. 

 

  '"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH" Chanyeol continues to wail in his freakishly deep voice.    For a few seconds Jiyong stares at Chanyeol with wide eyes. How could this fricken beanstalk accuse him of something he didn't do!    Dara lets out a tired sigh and lazily pats Chanyeol's back cooing him to stop crying.   A wide grin breaks onto Chanyeol's face when he feels his Dara noona trying to comfort him. 

 

  Meanwhile outside of Dara's apartment door, TOP paces back and forth in the middle of the hallway trying to muster up the courage to break into Dara's apartment.   In his mind he pictured himself being all badass and running down the door and whisking Jiyong off his feet while single handedly defeating the evil clown ahjumma. Then he and his bestfriend would skip back home in the beautiful sunset. -shudder shudder-   But in reality TOP knows that the damned clown ahjumma wasn't going to let him take Jiyong without a fight. The first time their paths collided he almost went bald, and the second time they saw each other clown ahjumma's hot friend almost killed him.   A sly grin forms on TOP's face at the thought of Bom. He still can't get over the fact that she made his heart do wild summersaults.    Stuck in his imaginary world, where he sweeps Bom off her feet, TOP is brought back to reality with the beeping of the elevator.   Bom walks out of the elevator wearing a casual outfit.   "WAAAAAAAAAHHHHH"   TOP shrieks... In a not so manly way.   Bom blinks.   Without a second thought, TOP turns his back to Bom and makes a beeline to the stairs while shrieking like a little girl.   So much for sweeping her off her feet TOP.   Bom raises an eyebrow and turns back into the elevator and goes back to the main lobby, curious of who is that dressed in black phantom man is.  

 

  "WAAAAHHH! NOOOOOONA!"    Jiyong's eye twitches as he massages his sore wrists when Chanyeol lets out another wail.    Dara untied Jiyong a good two hours ago and Chanyeol is
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter