Scene #7: I love you too babe

The Spell - Behind The Scenes

In which Luhan took Sehun go the place he chose for the shooting

From chapter 38

Dedicate to my sweet girl FanNMinh for request

-------------------

 

 

It was considered as a bad luck for Sehun since the weather suddenly became warmer before Valentine. He had something in mind to show his lovely boyfriend and he was afraid the last snow fall would end sooner than he had expected.

On the other hand, Luhan couldn’t suppress his contented smile when he felt the sunray dancing on his skin in the morning when he got out of the dorm. Despite the complaint from his young boyfriend lately, he missed seeing everything lively in fresh air mingling with sunshine. Besides, what was the point of wandering around the neighbor area to find a perfect place for shooting all alone in the frozen to the marrow atmosphere right?

He didn’t want to bother and dragged Sehun with him although he knew the latter would have no problem accompanying him. Sehun needed to study too and sometimes he felt like the Korean had to stay up late to finish his essay because he had used all of the time before midnight to be with him. Their friends always teased them for being inseparable but that would make Sehun even pull him closer in his embrace. And Luhan always replied with a quick kiss on the cheek, earning countless whistles and cries from a group of dumbies.

But it seemed a little digressive, didn’t it? It’s about the beautiful place where the last part of his final design was taken place, not the cheesy moments of him and Sehun.

 

 

So let’s start over.

It happened ten days before Valentine. Luhan was having a headache, pondering over what he should buy for Sehun in the special coming occasion. This was their first Valentine and he wanted to mark it as the most meaningful memory for both of them. He had asked his friends for a few good advices and almost regretted after one minute the question came out of his mouth.

“Handmade chocolate. You can write a poem or make a mix tape for him too.”

Too cliché. He needed something more creative.

“Why don’t you tie a bow around your neck and appear in front of his door, ?”

That earned a smack on the head of the owner’s queer option.

“Oh oh, I got a better one. Cross dressing! Ouch…”

He really shouldn’t ask for their opinions. REALLY.

“What? At least you still have your clothes on.”

 

Luhan had to walk away before his head was fulfilled with ideas they were trying to stuff him. Don’t get him wrong, they were indeed good friends but their minds were way too erted from how they looked, and frankly he didn’t need that kind of suggestion. Sehun surely kept him busy with his “trying new thing everyday” already.

It’s a bit digressive again, wasn’t it? This should be mainly about the beautiful place where the last part of his final design was taken place, not the private stuff of him and Sehun.

 

Okay, so back to when he was wandering around the area nearby the campus, thinking about which one was a more impressive gift for his boyfriend, his footsteps brought him up to the hill, the one that he once had forcefully claimed was too far for his own good when they were discussing where to go for a picnic (they ended up doing it right inside the campus’s park which attracted a lot of people’s attentions and Sehun swore that would be the last time they did such an embarrassing thing.)

The moment Luhan saw the scenery before his eyes, his jaw dropped without choice. Even though snow still covered the ground here and there, he knew it would be the most breathtaking place he could have for this collection.

 

 

 

 

“No peeking.”

Luhan carefully looked back and repeated the sentence that he had been telling Sehun in like ten minutes while they’re going to somewhere he had called paradise. The younger one had smiled at a few first times before because he knew how cute his baby deer was when he got excited like this but now, it really reached his limit.

“No peeking…”

That’s it!

Sehun stopped in the middle, hands crossed against his chest, trying to sound seriously.

“You know what? You’d better be when I open my eyes.”

That worst joke got him a real pinching on his arm and he could hear the foot stomping on the ground.

“Don’t ever think about it!”

He wanted to tease the other a little bit longer but since he couldn’t see how Luhan’s cheeks would be dusted with pink color, he decided to let it go with a chuckle and obediently walked forward as being told.

Few steps later, he was halted by the signal of Luhan’s hands gripping on his elbow and shivered as the cold wind slipped under the coat to caress his skin.

“Okay, we’re here.”

Luhan chirped by his ear and Sehun took it as a hint to open his eyes. Not far from where they were standing, a boundless area covered in snow but some small cat’s tails along with hawkbit appearing vaguely promised a beautiful scenery when the spring came. It’s perfectly located right outside the campus and from here, they could also see the Sport Complex behind the rows of trees.

Actually Sehun had heard about this place before but since Luhan had complained about his legs needing to rest after a long day working or studying, he didn’t want to bring it up ever again. And now, he was merely surprised because his boyfriend had found out about this, which he guessed by accident, but didn’t say anything at all about his precious feet.

“Wow.” he uttered the first word after pondering on his random thought. It’s obviously the reaction Luhan was looking by the way.

“I know.”

The Chinese nodded in understanding, pleasure was written all over his face.

“Just…wow…”

Sehun folded his arms, mostly to avoid the breeze playing freely with his shirt, sending chillness down to his spine, but somehow it made him look like he was totally beaten up by the natural wonder in front of his eyes. And that no doubt brought a contented grin on Luhan’s lips.

“Yeah, I felt the same when I saw it the first time.” the older stretched out his hands as if he was doing a sightseeing tour guide (or painting a picture, Sehun couldn’t choose) “Imagine you playing violin with many colorful flowers begin to blossom under warm sunray. The scene, the music, the timing…Isn’t it great?”

He spun around to face the Korean, looking for another generous sympathy. Still keeping his facial expression like one minute ago, Sehun tried to hide the evil smirk forming at the corner of his lips.

“Wow… How far did you wander that day?”

It took Luhan exactly five blinks to get the teasing glint in the younger’s eyes but only one second to drag out a sulky pout and narrowed his eyebrows.

“It’s not funny.”

“What? I just wonder.” Sehun played innocent.

“It’s not the point tha….” his voice trailed off as he saw the -eating grin plastering on Sehun’s face. Giving his boyfriend a sideways look, Luhan shook his head and stepped back “You know what? Jongin was right.”

His best friend’s name definitely brought up a lot of curiosity. In case you didn’t know yet, Jongin always involved either lame joke or exaggeration.

“About what?”

“About your being such a pain in the sometimes.”

 

I told you.

 

“I’m not that bad.” Sehun forced a laugh.

“Oh yeah?”

The baby-faced boy snorted, though it sounded really childish to his own ears, he didn’t care more. Besides hadn’t Sehun declared before that he would love him through hell and sickness? Well right, this was his sickness.

Sehun cleared his throat, knowing he should stop his messing around right away and changing the topic was a good option

“Alright, I’m sorry. I get it. This place is amazingly breathtaking. By the way, did you two talk a lot about me?”

“Who? Me and Jongin?” Luhan raised his voice again, didn’t seem to let the issue go easily “Yes, a lot.”

Even though he sensed the sulkiness in the way his baby deer responded, Sehun still wanted to know if his buddy had said anything that might ruin his image, not that he doubted the other’s trust in him anyway.

“What did he say?”

“Why should I tell you?” Luhan stuck his tongue out stubbornly

“Because you love me.”

Sehun shrugged casually and Luhan found himself blush like a blossom rose. You couldn’t say those three words as if it’s the most natural thing in the world to say right in the middle of a fight right? You should answer to the main point of the question such as, “Because you two hang out without me and I have the right to know what kind of story he shared with you.” or “Because you two might badmouth behind my back.” or simply “Because I’m your boyfriend.” You did not just go ahead and replied like that.

It became a little clear that he liked what he had heard since his cheeks were dusted with pink and he kept biting his lower lip to suppress a smile so Luhan had no choice to cover his weakness by exactly three words in response.

“I hate you.”

With that he quickly his heels and kind of rushing to the big tree not far from them, didn’t catch the smirk Sehun had given him in a split of second. The next thing he heard was the younger one’s laugh combined with his own yelping as Sehun almost jumped on his back, making him lose his balance and fell off. Just before he thought his was gonna “kiss” the hard ground real sweet, it’s Sehun’s embrace kept him stay still and a pair of soft lips placed perfectly on the top of his nose.

“You know I love you too, babe.”

Luhan rolled his eyes but when the second and the third kiss matched his lips so well, he totally forgot about what they had fought about.

 

*************

 

“Sehun ah.”

“Uhm?”

“Can we go picnic here next time?”

“What’s with all I said about us not doing that girly embarrassing event ever again?”

“But look, it’s beautiful and…”

“I said no.”

“But…”

“Luhan, it’s a firm and big NO.”

 

 

“I love you Sehunnie…”

“Not gonna work this time babe.”

“DAMN IT.”