Scene #1: You're so dead Yixing ah!

The Spell - Behind The Scenes

In which Luhan called Jongin the next morning after Sehun had confessed to him.

From: Chapter 16

Dedicated to FanNMinh for the request.

---------------------

 

 

 

Luhan stirred awake, feeling someone’s arm wrapping around his waist. He rubbed his eyes with the back of hand and d under the pillow to find his phone. The light from the screen made him squint but it’s still enough for him to see the time showing there.

 

6 a.m…Arhhhh, too early.

 

He yawned and slowly his side, trying to be gentle as much as he could so the other was not waked up. He heard a small “hmmm” coming out from the boy sleeping next to him and he swore his heart just stopped beating, literally. He was frozen in his position for a few more seconds and exhaled a long silent sigh as he felt he was safe. But the moment Sehun’s sleeping face came into his sight, he’s sure he was no longer in the safe zone anymore because his heart was already taken far away and those overwhelming emotions inside him right now really choked him breathless.

Luhan snapped his eyes close, mentally chanted “wrong move wrong move” until his the beat inside his ribcage was finally back to normal. It was like a fairy tale in which a princess had fallen into the love trap and been won over by the charming prince without knowing.

 

Wait a minute, did he just compare himself to a princess?

Ahh no, scratch that. He could be anyone but a princess. Hellooo, he was manly as hell.

 

…..Well, okay, not as hell but he was definitely a masculine type.

 

Focus Luhan! Focus!

 

He stopped his soliloquy and there was an invisible strength forced him to open his eyes and looked straight at the boy whose face just few inches away from him. People said a human being was harmless when he was sleeping but Sehun proved it all wrong. The younger boy could still take Luhan breath away just like this and Luhan thought he might go crazy if he kept those feelings inside his chest. That’s why he smoothly lifted up the latter’s arm and slid out of the sheet to go downstairs, not forget to grab his phone with him.

He’s pretty lucky that Suho weren’t home yet so there was no one to witness his embarrassing moment right now. He sneaked into the bathroom, leaned against the sink to see the pink already dusted both of his cheeks.

 

What is wrong with me?

 

It’s not the first time he liked someone then why he suddenly felt like a mess all over his feelings. After a long minute staring at the reflection of himself in the mirror to find a reasonable explanation, he decided to put the blame on Sehun for causing this situation. And again the thinking about Sehun really made it worse.

Luhan turned around to avoid seeing his face getting redder, quickly tapped on the screen of his phone to find a particular number. He needed to talk to someone. Anyone.

 He scanned the small space around with a contented smile tugged at the corner of his lips, not specifically looking for anything though. All he’s trying to do was keeping his body busy so that the anxiety didn’t have chance to rise up high.

The call was automatically disconnected since there was no answer from the other side of the line. Luhan gazed at that poor electric device, pressed the number again in the hope that Yixing could get his awake and picked it up.

 

C’mon Yixing~~~~

 

To his dismay, the waiting signal sank into a dead silence one more time and the smile on his face before now turned into a sulky pout.

“I hate you, Yixing. From now on, I’ll be always sleeping when you call me…”

He mumbled deep in his throat as his fingers working on the screen to find another number. He really needed to share his precious feelings and the next victim was no one but the dancer with tan skin, Jongin.

 

Why was Jongin, you might ask. What about his other close friends? Well, the thinking process was quite logical inside his head as following.

He chose not to call Kris because that tall boy would be 100% cut his head the next morning for disturbing his beauty sleep, might not even listen through his story though. It was like losing lock, stock and barrel, wasn’t it?

He didn’t want to hear Minseok laughing into his face (well, technically by the phone) and teasing him, maybe a little bit cruelly, for not admitting his feelings in the first place. The chubby boy was a sincere friend and he got what you needed from a good friend but sometimes Luhan thought, just sometimes, he was a little too insensitive to be less straightforward.

Tao was not a right option either because simply the younger would make a big deal out of this when it came to love. He might go ahead, calling Kris and Minseok as well to share the story and that would be why Luhan’s life was officially screwed.

Therefore Luhan didn’t flinch a bit when he tapped the name of Jongin on his list, after all, the younger boy was the one who was playing the mastermind role. And his waiting was totally paid back after four sharp ringing.

 

 

“Hello?” the other side sounded hoarse, not surprisingly.

“It’s me Jongin ah.” Luhan chirped excitedly, ignored the fact that he had just woken up his dongsaeng for no reason.

There’s a small pause as if the latter was gathering himself together with his blurred conscience and a whisper was uttered in the next second

“Luhan hyung?”

The Chinese couldn’t help but grinning widely and nodded his head even though there was no one here to see him

“Yup, it’s me. Were you sleeping?”  Duh~~

That stupid question was split out before he could hold back, mentally slapped himself for being so silly but it seemed like Jongin didn’t care about it at all. The younger yawned out loud as an answer for him and asked with his slack husky voice

“What’s wrong hyung? It’s……just 6.”

“It’s about Sehun.” Luhan began slowly

“What’s about him?” his best friend’s name surely pulled out some attention.

The older inhaled a long breath before squealed in eagerness, couldn’t handle to keep this emotion inside him any longer.

“Sehun likes me, Jongin ah. He confessed to me yesterday. He’s sleeping beside me now. He’s so sweet I don’t think I could survi…..Hello? Jongin ah? Hello?”

Luhan held up the phone in front of his eyes to see the call was already cut off without mercy. A pout plastered on his face in no time as he murmured

“That’s rude…….”

Being left alone (again) in this helpless situation, Luhan tiptoed his way back upstairs and carefully sat down at the edge of the bed, reached over to caress Sehun’s jaw line. How this boy was able to make him fall hard, he still didn’t figure out yet and to be honest, he was just half confident of giving happiness to his boyfriend because there were so many things about Sehun he didn’t know yet. But then, he also thought everything would be alright as long as the latter gave him a chance to approach his heart, Luhan was sure he could do it.

Lifting up the cover, he softly slid in and placed a chaste kiss on Sehun’s nose, a loving smile curved on his lips as he closed his eyes, inhaled the latter’s scent into his dream again.

 

 

“So, you guys are officially dating each other or what?”

Yixing arched his brow as he saw the two love birds standing side by side, chatting happily while Sehun was helping Luhan unpack his stuffs.

Luhan blushed at the sudden question so Sehun took it as his turn to answer

“Yes, we are, hyung.”

Yixing looked at his roommate suspiciously one more time before shrugged his shoulder, dropped a random statement

“Then I guess it’s a right choice to not pick up his damn call earlier this morning.”

With that he his heels and got out of the room, leaving the other ones dumbfounded at their spot. Sehun broke the silence, stared at Luhan confusingly

“What’s call?”

“Nothing. Just ignore him. He’s weird sometimes.”

Luhan simply flapped his hand in the air, pretended nothing had happened but inside his head, many evil thoughts were formed as a revenge of his used-to-beloved best friend.

 

You’re so dead, Yixing ah!!!!

 

 

--------------

A/N. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME <3