Chapter 9

Wishing Star

 

 

Next day...
 
 
 
 
I don't know what I'm doing last night. I get angry to the boys who say bad about Myungsoo? What the...?
 
 
 
 
"You still wanna write my profile?" I ask him while he's here.
 
"Yes...from outside, you look like hot-temperatured and cold girl but actually is...you always talk slowly and love to workhard. That's make you look cute," at first, he didn't look at me but then, he look at me and smile.
 
"Okay then. Its the time to say goodbye."
 
"What?"
 
"If you already wrote my profile, that mean the note already completed, right? When your note already completed, that mean you doesn't need me anymore. So, goodbye Myungsoo," its hard to say goodbye but I have to.
 
"Yes, you're right. Goodbye, Jee Hyo," he say without turning back or look at me.
 
 
 
 
I know I shouldn't do this but I don't know why I'm crying now. Is it because of...yes. I already like you, Myungsoo! But that thing will not happened! I crying while hugging that note. My tears already drop it.
 
 
 
When Myungsoo still alive, he didn't even look at a girl like me. Now, when I can talk and befriend with him, his ghost gonna dissappear. But if he like me too, there's nothing gonna change. Like this is more better.
 
 
 
"Oh no! This note...its wet!" I say as I opened the book. Its wet because of my tears. But there's something in the book make me feel shock! "Eh? This is..."