Chapter 8

Wishing Star

 

 

"Hey Myungsoo, this thing has crossed at my mind. I have think about your casanova character that very popular among the girls," I don't why this thing has threw out from my mouth suddenly.
 
"Why suddenly..."
 
"But sincerely I say, in this note, you wrote every whole single detail that nice about everyone. You being popular cuz see and realise about their kindness, Myungsoo."
 
 
 
Again. After I said that, he just smiled and laugh. I can't bear to see his smile again.
 
 
 
Without realise, that note has fall. It so suprising me.
 
 
 
"Your notebook has fall, Jee Hyo."
 
"Err...gomawo..."
 
 
 
When boy that was about to give me back the note, he realised about something.
 
 
 
"This...Myungsoo's notebook" he say and then look closely at the book.
 
"NO!" I try to denied it.
 
"Wow, that dude does these thing, man. No wonder that he was so popular among the girls," that first boy say.
 
"Hahaha...he's totally bastard, man!" his friend who also saw it say it too.
 
"Until like that he did. Really bad attitude...," the first boy say again.
 
"SHUT UP!" I screamed to them while taking that note from them. "You know nothing about Myungsoo! He always saw the nice thing that people did. He always give smiles...about Myungsoo, I..."
 
"Mianheyo..."
 
"We're sorry, Song Jee Hyo..."
 
"There's no need to be angry like that," that boy say and just get lost from my place.