Chapter 4

Wishing Star

 

 

He still standing in front of me. With that smile. The smile what every girl praises to see it. Before this, I never nervous when meet a male spirit but when it comes to him, I feel so nervous. I tried to ask him why is he doing here but...
 
 
 
"Song Jee Hyo! Finally, I made it to find you!" Myungsoo say as he tried to hug me but failed at all. This because his physicality. He's a spirit, remember?
 
 
"What...what...what are you doing here? I thought that you're already dead last week," I calm myself and try to be professional.
 
 
"Hu? Oh, I need your help," he say with calm. Calm than me.
 
 
"What help? Wait, how do you know that I can see....," I really don't want to finish my sentense cuz I hate it!
 
 
"That one? I've asked a little ghost girl that always bothered you this morning. She say that maybe you can help me," he say while take a peep into my room.
 
 
"So, you're the one who make a noise sound and scratched my door a few hours ago?!" I started felt annoying and stared at him.
 
 
 
 
He didn't say any words but just chuckled. I knew it! To make sure that my mom and my dad didn't see what just I'm doing, I invited him to get in my room. He seem so awkward when get in my room.
 
 
 
After invited him in, I can see his face clearly. His face not really pale if compared with other spirit that I have saw before this. When I was in my own world (stared at him), he realised it and smile.