Chapter 2

Wishing Star

 

 

The way around me is totally dark and sometimes white. I have no idea where I am and how I get in here. This place is totally not in school or in my house. I decided to take a walk to take a look at the place. But there's something disturbing me. There's a same figure (where I saw behind the tree at my house and behind the door at my classroom) standing in front of me. Waving hand to me. Its like he asking for a help. I tried to reach his hand but failed.
 
 
 
"Jee Hyo? Jee Hyo?! Jee Hyo, can you hear me?" Sunny's voice suddenly appear in my head and disturb my attention.
 
 
"BO?!" I asked her again as I feel something has blocked my ears and my head.
 
 
"Are you okay, babe?" she's totally worry about me. I don't know why suddenly she's act like that.
 
 
"Yes, I'm okay. What happened?" I don't understand what is happening here. Its...blur!
 
 
"You really don't know what happened? Or you're just pretend?" Yoona start to interrupted.
 
 
"I'm not that stupid to pretend. Just tell me what happened?!" I'm totally desperated to know what happened.
 
 
"You fainted! You fainted in front of our class. Before that, you keep saying a name," Yoona finally opened a story.
 
 
"Fainted?! That's weird. Why I'm not remember anything?" I'm getting scared and confused about the situation.
 
 
"Calm down, girl. I think its...about the note," Sunny calmed me and tried to remind us about the note.
 
 
"Note? You mean, the note that we've founded in the drama room? That one?" when she say that, I remember the note that I've founded in the drama room. Well, I don't know who its belong to.
 
 
"Yes and the note is...belong to...Myungsoo. Our classmate that involved in car accident last week," Yoona say slowly so that, no one will heard us.
 
 
"Wait a second! Yoona, you said that I saying a name before I fainted, right? And, what is the name?" I really have to make sure the name that saying before make the conclusion.
 
 
"Sure you wanna know? But I think, its a good idea to telling you now," Yoona say while looking at Sunny.
 
 
"Yes, you keep saying Myungsoo, Myungsoo all over a time. We feel so strange cuz as far we know, you never talk to him, isn't?" Sunny whisper and say slowly as she can.
 
 
 
 
What the heck? Myungsoo? I'm think I'm gonna faint again!