Chapter 6

Wishing Star

 

 

Do you know something? I hate when I'm right.
 
 
 
"What I haven't write in that note...is just profile, Song Jee Hyo!!! Because of wanna complete the note, I rather comeback by being a ghost!"
 
 
 
See? I told you already.
 
 
 
"So, Jee Hyo-sshi, let's dating," smile and just smile. That's all that he can do.
 
 
 
Take a walk with a ghost? He already died but still wanna dating? What happened to this world nowadays?
 
 
 
"Jee Hyo, you really didn't have any friends?"
 
"What?! I have and they're Sunny and Yoona!"
 
 
 
What is on his mind? Always say the ridiculous things.
 
 
 
"Hey Myungsoo, you...nobody can see you, right?"
 
"Well, I cameback because of you. Moreover, you have the second eye. But don't worry, okay? Hey, where we will go for dating?"
 
"Just shut up, Myungsoo. Or people will think I'm crazy cuz talking alone."
 
 
 
When we are about to get in the class, something has happened in front the class.
 
 
 
"This is all because of the vase that you have throw. Now, my trousers already dirty!" that boy is my classmate. But I don't know what his name.
 
"Mianhe but I throw at outside. How can..." the girl reply and say her sorry.
 
"How I gonna go to the date after this?!"
 
 
 
While me and Myungsoo are watching what happened, Myungsoo say something to me.