Chapter 5

Wishing Star

 

 

Next morning...
 
 
 
At school...
 
 
 
Whenever I comunicated with spirits, I will comunicated with telepathy. It make me feel comfortable.
 
 
 
"Where is the note? I think I have put it here. Back to the place," I asking myself while looking for the note.
 
 
 
While flying surround me, he found something. "Hey Jee Hyo, its here. You hide it at other place!"
 
 
 
"Oh, there. I forgot. Sorry," I say as I take the note from him. "So, here is the note and you can go back to your place and leave me."
 
 
 
He smiled again and this time, he face to face with me.
 
 
 
"Thanks but this note is not complete yet. However, I must complete it. If not, my spirit will not get the peace..." he stared at me with expressionless.
 
 
 
He's too weird. Is this note is too important to him until he wake up and be a ghost and comeback...? And disturb me?
 
 
 
"What was my image to you when I was alive, Jee Hyo?"
 
"Me? Urm...a guy who very popular among the girls..."
 
"Right? I'm totally love girls..."
 
"Ha?"
 
"And that note, was like my treasure. Full with this high school girls profile!!"
 
 
 
What the hell? Why I don't know about it at all? Full with girls profile? OMGyu! What I have done? I helped a...casanova spirit!
 
 
 
"But!! There's only one girl left that I haven't wrote her profile!!"
 
"That girl, don't say that she's..."
 
"Yes!!!!"
 
 
 
Oh no!! Don't say that my guess is right!