What happened?

A gangster's little sister...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*The next morning*

 

~~Miryo’s POV~~

 

I opened my eyes after what felt like centuries of being sleeping beauty. Too bad there’s no prince to wake me up…

 

Scratch that.

 

I groaned in pain when I regained my senses. My head hurts so badly, it’s throbbing in my skull. I feel sick in the stomach, and my nose is blocked.

 

I rubbed my eyes and sat up on the springy bed I was on. Funny.. I don’t remember my bed being that soft and springy. No one could forget the super hard concrete-like bed of mine. Yeah.. my uncle doesn’t even care to buy me a new one.

 

I heard shuffling movement and strained my eyes open one at a time, the subconscious part of my brain still half asleep. I pried my eyes open when all I see was white… Am I in heaven?? O.O The wall was white, the bed sheets were white, the chair and table was white only the cupboards and shelves black. There were hints of other colours but clearly, this was an unfamiliar place.

 

What shocked me more was when I turned right and got the shock of my life, literally. This particular guy was shirtless and all I did was blink mindlessly at him until he put on his shirt and turned his head to me.

 

(A/N: Forever spazzing at this XDXD)

“Oh, you’re awake. Feeling better?” Minhyuk smoothen the wrinkles on his shirt and went over to me. He grabbed a towel and wiped his wet hair, dripping water on the carpet floor.

 

“What.. what happened?” I stared blankly at him. I clutched my throbbing head and racked my brain, trying to figure out why I ended up there.

 

“Your head still hurts, huh? Don’t worry, I’ll give you painkillers later.” He let the towel rest on his shoulders while he massaged my temples.

 

“Had a good night’s sleep?”

 

“Urgh.. you think? My head freaking hurts like hell right now..” I slapped his hands off my forehead and sarcastically replied.

 

“Chill, don’t go cussin on me, Jung. Sheesh.. go wash up, you can use my clothes. I’ll wait for you outside.” He patted my head and walked out of the door.

 

“Seriously, what-“ I haven’t even got the chance to finished talking when he cut me off.

 

“We’ll talk later.” He turned all serious and glared at me.

 

I clicked my tongue and mumbled some incoherent words, struggling to get out of bed. Trudging across the room to get to the toilet, I grabbed the assigned clothing and a brand new toothbrush. Once I was inside, I realized that I was not wearing my clothes, but someone else’s, which was a little too oversized.

 

I shivered at the thought that Minhyuk was possibly the one that changed me. I ushered that thought away and started bathing.

 

The whole time I was showering, I could not stop wondering what had happened the night before. Everything was so blurry and I just could not pinpoint the events that happened after stepping into The Arena.

 

*Knock knock*

 

“Hey, you all right in there?” Minhyuk asked across the door.

 

“Yeah, I’m fine. I’ll be out in a minute!” my voice echoed in the shower stall.

 

I put on my um.. undies that was hanging on the string line or whatever you call it, and wore Minhyuk’s tshirt and a new-looking pair of short pants,… or boxers, I should say. >,< Luckily, the shirt was long enough to cover the boxers so it looks like I’m wearing a “dress” instead… Either that, or you’re ert enough to think that I’m not wearing any pants at all.

 

The fact that I wasn’t uncomfortable in wearing boxers was true, since I was so used to wearing my brother’s one when mine were still in the laundry. Hehe..

 

I went out of the toilet to see the bed neatly cleaned. When I went to the living room, a sense of familiarity hit me and I remembered that Minhyuk had brought me here before when I got injured. I smiled at that thought.

 

~~Narrator’s POV~~

 

The kitchen area was as neat as the living room, if not, neater, if there weren’t any pots and pans in the kitchen sink.


While Miryo was looking around the room, Minhyuk could not help but to stare a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter