Hyung! Help me!

A gangster's little sister...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I was too embarrassed that I locked myself in the bathroom for like forever and Minwoo had to practically threaten to break down the door if I don’t come out.

 

“Yah, Jung Miryo! You’ve been there for like half an hour already! Aren’t you bored to death?” Minwoo knocked on the door for the hundredth time. Half an hour? Shoot.. it’s late at night already. Gosh! I can’t face him now..

 

“Err.. you go home first. I’m j..just gonna go by myself.” I stuttered awkwardly.

 

“What? No way! Come on~ I’m sorry for what I did, okay?.. didn’t know you were gonna react this way,” he muttered the last part.

 

“No.. it’s not that.. I’m just.. it’s just..haish!” I gave up trying to talk to him so I sat down on the dry floor and leaned against the wall. My phone buzzed in my pocket several times already, well actually many times but I finally switched it off. My legs were folded against my chest with my arms hugging it. I suddenly felt sleepy and fell asleep right there.

 

~~Minwoo’s P.O.V‘~~

 

Gosh, this girl! I just kissed her like that and she locks herself in the toilet?? Hehe.. kind of cute actually.. Don’t tell me that was her first kiss?? WAHH~~I feel so honoured!! :D

 

After many failed attempts of trying to get her out, I gave up and sat on the couch. Ah~ What to do?.. I’ll just wait here then..

 

Tick tock tick tock. Time was passing by. She had been in there for an hour already. What the heck is she doing in there? Shower? Cleaning the toilet? I got up and searched around the room for the keys to the bathroom door. It was a fail.

 

“Ah! Dang it, I’m such a pabo.. I can call Kevin hyung and asked him where the keys are!” I fished out the phone in my pocket and dialed Kevin hyung’s number.

 

K: “Yo man! What’s up?” (in English)

 

M: “Hyung! Help me! Do you know where the keys to the bathroom are? I’m still in the base

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter