No choice but to..

A gangster's little sister...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hey ya!! Since I'm extremely elated that I'm not gonna have school for like 4 days, I decided to update. It's longer than my usual chapters, but I hope you guys like it. I'll try to write longer so it's more worthwhile for you guys kay? ^^

btw, please support me and my friend's IU-B1A4 based fanfic! ^^ >> CLICK HERE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Out on the streets, I see no sign of Minwoo & Hyungshik. Had they gone back? Or did they went to look for me? I dialed Shik’s number but I couldn’t get through. Same with Minwoo. I was contemplating whether or not to just go straight home or to wait, but I realized that Minwoo had the money for the bus fare, and I had used up mine.

 

“Aish! Otteoke?? How am I supposed to go home like this??  Where the heck are those two?!!” I complained out loud and kept stomping my foot. It’s so cold at night~ Gosh, I should’ve brought my cardigan. I rubbed my palms together to keep myself warm. I didn’t know where to go in this unfamiliar site of Hongdae, and half the shops are already closing for the night.

 

I wandered around, and went into a convenience store, hoping to use the public phone to call Minwoo & Hyungshik. But with such bad luck that I have, the phone was not working. Sheesh.. I asked the ahjumma if I could borrow her phone, but I think she’s like 80% deaf as she kept shouting in my ear to repeat it. =.=”

 

Defeated, I went back out into the cold, still air. Should I call Heechul oppa? Or the other oppas? Nah.. they’re too busy. /sigh “What to do now?” I spoke to myself. Suddenly, my phone rang: *1 message received*

 

Minnie Woo: ‘Mimi-ah, I’m really really sorry for leaving you behind. Shikkie got diarrhea and I had to send him to the hospital… and I used up the money. So now I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter