Angry and new rival??

My wife,my teacher (HIATUS~~~)

Hi guys!I'm really sorry for not updating like forever.......

 

Jinwoon pov

I quickly ran away from that awkward scene.I was looking for jiyeon through the whole school but i can't find her.Just then i found her on the pathway of the basketballcourt 'talking' to a group of boys.Some were paying attention to her beauty while some were looking down her skirt.

I was already burning with anger when she touched the boys face jokingly.Unable to bear it longer,i took her hand and bring her away from that scene.Leaving most of the boys dumbfounded.Hahaha,she mine bastard.

No one pov

Jiyeon:Yah!Let go of me!

jinwoon:*lets go of her hand* what were you thinking?!

jiyeon:what??*confused*

jinwoon:Talking with boys on your first day of work,wearing high skirts and walking that way.Letting most of the boys see your undergarments.JUST WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!

jiyeon:Huh??what's the problem in it?!I'm just enjoying my first day of work,is that wrong?!

jinwoon:I'm not sayin-*bells rang*

jiyeon:lets go back to class...*upset*

jinwoon:*PABO JINWOON!*

 

In class

jiyeon:Ok class,we are going to start on lesson already

class:ahhhhhhh......................................

jiyeon:first of all,does anyone know what's parrellel and perpendicular means??

student 1:i know!Parellel is--------------(i am not really good at mathXD)

jiyeon:correct!Now lets identify them *looking around* 

jinwoon:*raises hand high*

jiyeon:*ignores and kept looking around*

jinwoon:*annoyed* YAH JIYEON AH!

class:*suprised*

jinwon:*embarressed* i mean songsaengnim......

jiyeon:yes,do you have the answer?*upset*

jinwoon:that is parellel line *points*

jiyeon:*smirks*WRONG!GET OUT!!!!

jinwoon:*temper rises**stands up and get out rudely*

jiyeon:let's continue class..

jinwoon pov

What's wrong with her seriously?!Why is she sooo angry at me?!Even asing me to go out of class....Fine,if she wants to play then let's play!

 

jiyeon pov

Hahahhahahhahh!Serves you rigght! haish......i'm such a bad wife......But who cares!?He grab my arm voilently and even screamed at me.I won't forgive him!Ever!Let him suffer outside

I realises that the whole class is looking at me laughing and smiling by myself.So i quickly went to back to teaching the class while letting him enjoy the suffering.

jinwoon pov

I know that she is angry with me just now,,but i just cant....seeing her flirting is hurting me.......I was upset but i sneeked a peek at the class,i saw jiyeon teaching.

Oh..my...god.....she is sooooo pretty....Her hair that falls everytime she looks at the book,her slim and slender tire legs that kept on standing,her cute small hands that is writing on the board,and her focused face that was absolutely tring her best to teach.

This sight made me smile thinking of how much she tried her best.For me,for her and our family.I'm really proud to have a wife like her.But also,i felt unworthy being her husband.I felt useless as guy,letting my wife take the suffering and pain.....

I decided,after this,i'm going to apologise to her.

Just then,the principal came towards the class.Someone is beside him.I have to admit that person is really handsome.That smile and eye,along with that puffy cheeks.Anyone bet will fall for him.

 

no one pov

Principal:what are you doing outside??

jinwoon:well i ummm..sort..of getting punished*embarresed*

principal:*shakes head* go inside now

jinwoon:ne...*went inside*

jiyeon:who ask you to come in?!OH annyeonghaseo *bows at the principal*

principal:it's alright jiyeon,don't be angry...

jiyeon:*smiles**glares at jinwoon*

jinwoon:*apologetic face*

principal:class, we have a replacement of jung juri songsaengnim as your math teacher.Since she is giving birth.soo,yeah....

jiyeon pov

Oh my gosh!!!Oh my gosh!!!!!Oh my gosh!!!!!Hottie alert!!!!!!

WHo is him??He is soooooo hot!!!!!!!And that smile,OMFG!!!!!

But still,jinwoon is better..Not at looks but..i don't know??...Speaking of him,why does he look soo sad just now?Is it because i punished him and he's embarresed cause principal saw him?Aishhhh....pabo jiyeon!Poor him......I'll talk to him later i guess...

His pov

Who is she?She is sooo pretty......But why is she staring at that guy?

Her smile just now,her eyes,her straight hair.....Oh my god.....what kind of spell did she put on me to make me feel this way?I feel soo happy just by looking at her.I was staring at her when the principal disturbs me..

principal:introduces yourself

me:ah-ah..o.k..ok *bows*hello everyone!My name is-----

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi guys!I'm really really really sorry for not updating.....mianhamida......

I won't be updating for a really long time cause exam is coming in about 20 more days and yeah...i have to study.....I'm really sorry....

and about the confession..it didn't really went well....she rejected me.....

But don't worry!I got over it already,i'm better off without a girlfriend:D

Opps..i got one already...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3HDxZpMkcGNGkRO-jVmo

Isn't my girlfriend cute??XD

Well,until next time then......