jieun&key;

My wife,my teacher (HIATUS~~~)

Jieun:Can we talk?

key:um..o.of..co..course..*sit down*

jieun:Oppa,you didn't tell me that you have a crush

key:o..that..is

jieun:Anyways,im happy that oppa finally like someone*forces a smile*

key:ah...............*grabs her hand*

jieun:*suprised*w.wae?

key:Let's go somewhere

Key brought her to the back of the school gate where the fences are.It leaves a confused jieun.

jieun:why are we here?class is going to start soon.

key:let's skip for today*smiles*

jieun:YAH!Are you crazy?!We need to study!Besides,how do you plan to get out of this school without being caught?

key:*smirks*fences are created for something*take a chair*for students to climb

jieun:HUH?

key:*takes a leap and jump over*

jieun:*wide open mouth*

key:C'mon,i'll catch you

jieun:Non micchasoe?!How do you expect me to climb over?!

key:Aishh....can you please not shout!

jieun:*merong*

key:just jump over,i'll catch you,i promise

Hearing key promised her made her heart felt safe.She trust key and don't want to make him feel bad skipping alone.So,she climb as told.But when she's on top,she loses her balance and fall on the other side.Key who was ready to catch her was caught unguarded and jieun lands on top of him.When both turns thier heads,thier faces were soo close that it could easily touch each other's.Thier lips were very near each other.

Nobody dared to move.They didn't want to move because they don't want to miss this chance but at the same time,both don't dare to lean in and kiss eaach other.That lips that both desires,the hugs that both wanted from each other.They could never get it.They stayed like that till footsteps of people's that alarmed them.Key grabs her hand and ran away to a safer place.

Key:---awkward----*let's go of her hand*

jieun:---awkward---*blushes*

key:*broke the awkwardness*SO,do you want to go somewhere?

jieun:oo.o....let's go there*points to the sales place beside thier school*

key:Let's go!*pulls her hand to that place*

--------arrive at a shop-------------

jieun:opp!Isn't this cute?I want want want*aegyo*

key:*coulnd't resist*ok,how much auntie?

auntie:$15(i don't know korean moneyxD)

key:*pays**put it on her*Nice hat

jieun:hihihi,oppa buy one too..ummm...this one!*picks a hat with 'badass' on it*

key:Yah!I don't look innocent

Jieun wanted to put it on for him but that hat was too small.Being stubborn,she uses her two hands to push it in.As she was trying,they were not aware that thier faces became closer as she uses much force.Once again,nobody dared to move.Just by looking in each other's eyes made them blushed.In between the crowds,they stayed like that until the ahjumma disturbs them.

Ahjumma:aigoo...why are you guys dating at a place like this*teasing*

key:*blushes*a..aaniyo..we are friends.Anyways,thanks for the hat

They went from shop to shop buying things using key's money.Both didn't say anything about tha awkward moments they had just now.Because if they do,it's going to be way more awkward than it is now.So they decided to leave things the way it is now.

They were shopping till it was late and key decided to sent her home.

-------on the way--------

key:oppa sorry that you have to accompany...

jieun:a..aniyo!Oppa, i followed you because i was a bit bored and i have not went out to buy things for a long time since daddy was busy*feels sad*

key:*holds her hand*next time if you want to go out next time,just call me.I,key,will come to you*smiles*

jieun:*smiles*gomawo oppa

------------arrive at the house----------

jieun:then,i'll see you tomorrow

key:*nods*yeah..i'll go first then*waves*

jieun:*waves back*

Jieun went inside happy of what happened between key and her today.She was smiling by herself till a figure was seen sitting on the couch.The figure that she really hates...

Father:where did you go?

jieun:none of your business..

father:*sighs*sit down

jieun:*sits down lazily*

father:Yesterday the Jang's family called

jieun:so?

father:they have son,really educated,handsome and really smart*convincing tone*

jieun:so?

father:I'll be straight,i want you to marry him,his name is jang wooyoung

jieun:WHAT!NO!HELL NO!I DON'T WANT TO MARRY NOW!

father:Jieun!You will have to,i made the arrangements already.you are going to marry jang wooyoung!

jieun:No!I don't want to!*runs up and shut her door crying on the bed

 

Key's pov

Aishh......I forgot to give this cap to her.I guess i'll go back to her house,besides i still want to meet her.hehehe,thank you cap..

I arrive at the doorstep wanting to open the door but stop i stop as i heard jieun shouting at her father.

"Jieun!You will have to,i made the arrangements already.you are going to marry jang wooyoung!"

WHAT!!!HFDVGIHHIRDGHKUEGSFSAKJBVHFJDGFDSEHENI!She is going to marry someone?!Oh my..oh my...oh my...someone please kill me right now...i wanna die...Hearing this is soo hurting.

Without realising it,tears started to stream down my face......................

 

 

 

 

 

Hi guys!I know.....i know.i know.........

It's boring right?*sighs*even i'm not sastified..........

But i couln't just leave you guys alone waiting so yeah......

Sorry for not mentioning jiyeon&jinwoon here,really am....Next chapter will be about them.I promise you!Anyways,i love g minor,so of course i won't leave them out xD

And yeah,i added wooyoung as the polls;)Hope you guys like it

And a bunch of thanks to my lovely subscribers...I lurve you guys and i hope you guys will stay with me till this end:D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSspKJwPbDsvIeqsi5kN7Y

How prettier could this baby dino get? XD