New teacher,Is my wife!!!!

My wife,my teacher (HIATUS~~~)

Hi there!This is my 2nd fic so pls forgiveme if it is not good...

Anyways,enjoy........XD

 

 

 

The light shines towards a room with the married couple.Both are sleeping in each other's embrace with love.It has been about 3 months since they eloped together.But,neither of them ever complaine about the finance.

 

Jiyeon pov

I woke my eyes as the sun rays towards the room.When i open my eyes,i saw my one and only husband hugging me tight in his arms.With an innocent face sleeping,that sight made me smile.It's been a while since we married,but it was unknown.

I haven't introduce myself yet,my name is jiyeon.I'm currently unemployed,married to my one and only sweet husband jinwoon.We eloped and ran far away from our houses.Because of my our age difference made my mother not believe he could take care of me.But i don't regret marrying him,he is just too sweet to be regretting.

I accidently moved him that cause him to woke up from his dreams.He looked at me with his sleepy eyes and his teady bear which he was hugging along with me.Awwww he is too cute....

 

No one pov

Jiyeon:I'm sorry,did i wake you up

jinwoon:Good morning honey..

jiyeon:*blushed*morning

jinwoon:Where were you going?

jiyeon:nowhere,but today is my first day working at a new school.So i need to go wash up*stands up*

Jinwoon:*pulls her down*Don't go yet,let's sleep for a while*puppy eyes*

Jiyeon:*trying to resists*Andwae,and today is the start of your new semester so you must not be late

jinwoon:okokok mum..

jiyeon:Yah!I'm your wife not your mum!

jinwoon:*Backhug her*okok sorry honey..

jiyeon:*blushes again*that's better.Hurry go wash,you are going to be late

jinwoon:kiss me first*point at his mouth*

jiyeon:*gives a peck*that's it go now

jinwoon:*pout*Okay..*went to the washroom*

 

After washing up,jiyeon made breakfast while waiting for jinwoon to finish getting ready.When he came down,he saw this

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTC7vfB-LXuT6R1N0XMac4

jinwoon:Wah!Food!!!!

Jiyeon:*proud face*

jinwoon:*takes a bite*mmmmmmmmm........maa!!

Jiyeon:*laughs*you are like a small kid you know

jinwoon:*silly laugh*So,where are you going to work?

jiyeon:Molla,they never told me

jinwoon:ouhh,becareful when you are there ok?Don't let people bully you.don't let guys touch you and stay away from male teachers ok?

jiyeon:*smile*Ok.Good luck on your new semester.Study properly,don't fight and don't let girls flirt with you!

jinwoon:ok sweetheart*sweet smile*

jiyeon:*melts**stand up*I need to go first,meet you later or tonight ok?

jinwoon:*kiss jiyeon's cheek*becareful..

jiyeon:*blushed*Ok honey*went out*

 

Jinwoon pov

I finish the food as soon as possible so that i will not be late.After finishing the dish my honey made,i dash out of the house.

When i reached school,i was already surrounded by girls in the school.Jiyeon will kill me if she sees this sight.I was squeezed and cramped so i escaped my way to the classroom.There i saw my friend key and jieun "flirting".I walk up to them

 

No one pov

jinwon:Hi guys!Stop flirting in the class

Key:Mwo!a..aan..aniya,we were just talking

jieun:y..yye..yes,we were just talking

Jinwoon:*pats key's back*

key:*pushed it away feeling embarresed*you are early today,that's suprising

jinwoon:jiyeon don't want me to be late for the first day of the new smester*whisper*

key:keure..*whisper*

jieun:Hellooo??I'm still here you know

Key;o,mian.We were talking personal things

jinwoon:yeah,your "boyfriend" and i were talking personal

key:Yah!I'm not her boyfriend.W..we are just f.f..friends.yeah friends

jieun:*disappointed*oo..t..that's right*sad tone*

Just when they were about to continue,the principal came in that makes the whole class quiet.

Principal:Good morning class,today i'm sorry to tell you that miss shin bongsun has retired.

Class:Yeah!!!!!!Yeah!!!!Yeah!!!

Principal:But!There is a new teacher coming to replace her

Class:aaaaa..a.a.a.a...aaaaaaaa.............*unhappy tone*

Principal:*face towards the door*please come in..

The new teacher makes her entrance.With her long legs,straight long hair that flies and the beautiful scent makes the boys went crazy.Her lips were moisty that make people desireable.Her perfect figure and her sweet smile made the class mad.

Principal:please introduce yourself..

??:Annyeonghaseo,i'm going to be your new teacher for this semester.I'm not that experienced do please be kind to me.I hope to get close to all of you.

Boys:WWOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pricipal:*hits the whiteboard*QUIET!!!!!!

Class:*kept quiet*

Principal:I'm sorry but what is your name?

??:oh i forgot,my name is jiyeon.Just call me by my name is ok*killer smile*

key:jinwoon,isn't that your wife?*whisper*

jinwoon:jiyeon ah....

 

-------Flashback---------

Jiyeon pov

I arrive at the school that my friend texted me.When i arrived,it somehow looked familiar to me.I didn't waste time and went to the principal's office.On my way there,the boys on the sideways were already staring at me from bottom to top.But i ignored them,my heart only belong to my sweetheart that is my one and only husband.

When i reached the office,a guy in his mid 40's opened it.

No one pov

jiyeon:annyeonghaseo,i'm the new teacher jiyeon

Principal:o,i was waiting for you. please come in

jiyeon:*sits down*

Principal:*passes her the class record*this will be the class you are going to teach that is 1T4.

jiyeon:*flips tthrough roughly*Is there any particular person that i need to give extra care of?

Principal:Yes there is,his name is jinwoon*turns to jinwoon's page*

Jiyeon:*shocked*T.t....tth..that..is...

Principal:You really need to give him special care.He is a really lazy person.He hates studying,ugly handwriting,skipping class and many more.He also has a fighting group called 2am.If possible,i want you to try and make him stop meeting them.They are a very bad influence for him.

jiyeon:*feeling disappointed as she hears bad things about him*Is there any more?

Principal:Yes*turns to a page*his name is key.He is like jinwoon,has a fighting gang called shinee.He is sometimes a funny person but he can get pissed off if you talk something bad about his love ones.He is jinwoon's friend.His family background is quite poor so yeah.....*sad face*

jiyeon:Is there something wrong principal?

Principal:*wakes up from his thought*ah..a...n...nothing's wrong.L..Let's go to class...

Jiyeon:*weird face*

When jiyeon was called in by the principal,she walked in confidently but once she looked at the class.One person caught her eye and it made her felt happy being his teacher in the same class.

-------End of flashback--------

 

Jinwoon:That....is..............................................................................................................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Annyeong!!!!

Sorry if it's boring as the first chapter.Sorry if it's disappointing.....*bows*

I will need advise as usual so pls comment...&subscribe!:D

Quite curious right?Why the principal reacted that way when he talked about key?It will be answeredXD And also sorry for putting iu&key moments lesser here.....There will be more iu parts in the future,i promise:P

Until next time then...................XD

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFQU1PyIJYTHDlbj2wXoK

Shusshhh,gminor is sleeping...hihihihiXD