Knowing who is him

My wife,my teacher (HIATUS~~~)

Jinwoon:ummmm...do i know you??

??:*chuckle* my name is Myungsoo

Jinwoon:Ouhhh...AH!that new teacher just now!

Myungsoo:haha,yes,my name is Myungsoo..

Jinwoon:Ouhhh,nice to meet you!But...why are you here??Did i did something wrong to you?!

Myungsoo:ahaha,no..just that...nevermind *killer smile*

Jinwoon:*in his mind*i'll go gay for him...

Myungsoo:May i go in??

Jinwoon:..........oo...*awkward laugh*...umm.....

Myungsoo:I need to talk to you..important..

Jinwoon:Ouhh,,o..k..*signal Jiyeon to hide upstairs*

Jiyeon quickly ran upstairs completely showing her body that made jinwoon gulp but soon was caught by myungsoo.

Myungsoo:Jinwoon..is there something wrong?

Jinwoon:*wakes up*ah..o...um...nothin...just i had some really naughty rats in the house*awkward laugh*

Myungsoo then walk in side jinwoon's house causing all sort of nervousness to jinwoon.When he was about to sit down,something caught his attention..

Myungsoo:Jinwoon,what is this?*picks up*

Jinwoon eyes widen when he saw that myungsoo was holding jiyeon's bra.He ran to snatched it back that made myungsoo suspicious.

Jinwoon:t..tthis..is..hahaha....uu..mm....ya..know...

Myungsoo:what is it?

Jinwoon:ahaha,,mmm...uuu....students..

Myungsoo:huh?

Jinwoon:ahaha,ya know..students...male...girls..stuff..

Myungsoo:ohhh...*awkward laugh* ahahha....w..where..did..you..get..it?

Jinwoon:*suprised*huh?I mean excuse me??

Myungsoo:*cough*ehemm..ehemmm..it's not that i..want..to..buy..one..just........asking....

Jinwoon:ahaha..aishhh..it's alright...we are mens*smirks*

Myungsoo:*in his mind* That's my brother..

Jinwoon:So!Why have you came here?*sits down*

Myungsoo:Umm..jinwoon...i know it's hard to believe but you need to believe me..

Jinwoon:*nervous*o..ok..

Myungsoo:*sigh* iamyourbrotherthatranawayfromourhouse

Jinwoon:Come again?

Myungsoo:Jinwoon:*holds his hand* i.am.your.brother *emphazising every word*

Jinwoon:*suddenly stands up with anger* I'm sorry mister,i think you have got the wrong person.I don't have a person that i could call brother..

Myungsoo:Jinwoon-ah*pleading* Hyung mianhe...

Jinwoon:DON'T DARE TO CALL YOURSELF MY BROTHER!MY BROTHER IS DEAD SINCE THE DAY HE LEFT THE FAMILY!

Myungsoo's tears could be seen t down his cheecks

Myungsoo:Ji.jinwoon ah...don't..be like this chaebal...chaebal..

Jinwoon:Excuse me saeng,i have homworks to do..Please get out now..

Myungsoo:Jinwoon ah!Chaebal..chaebal..please forgive me for leaving you...i really regretted it..Chaebal....

Jinwoon:ahjussi...*face him* i think you don't get it..I DON'T FREAKING CARE EVEN IF MY BROTHER IS ALIVE!FOR ME!............HE IS ALREADY DEAD....!

Tears were st down both cheecks.

Myungsoo:*sob*a...arasso..i'll go.....*went out*

Jinwoon who were standing there cried as soon as Myungsoo left the house.He kneeled down crying crying from what he just said.Suddenly,a hand pushes his head lightly leaning on someone's chest.Jiyeon who is dressed was comforting him.

Jinwoon:j.jinyeon ah..nan-

Jiyeon:sushhhhh...i heard everything..

Jinwoon:*cries harder*

Jiyeon:it's ok,just let it out..

Jinwoon:ahhhhhhhhhhh.....uu......*sobs*he....he.......ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............

-------after one hour---------------

Jinwoon was already fat asleep on jiyeon's chest with his drools and snores that made jiyeon chuckled.

Jiyeon:haishhh..how can a man be this cute??*chuckled* .....Myungsoo is his brother.....*looks at him* must be hard for you....

-------------The next day----------------------

Student 1:yah!Did you heard??

Student 2:What is it?

Student 1:A new hot guy is transfering to our school *squeals*

Student 3:Really??*squeals* who is it?

Student:I don't know,but i heard he is in the same class as us! Yes!

Student 4:Haiishhhh..why lately many people are transfering to our school??Is the principal planning something weird??

students:*gasps*

Student 5:ya....don't say like that...you're making me feel scared...

Student 4:But isn't it weird??Yesterday 2 teacher transfered..and today..a new student..aishhh..the principal is really planning something wierd isn't him??

students:......................

When they are busy gossiping,a certain someone was observed..

Myungsoo:*sigh*What should i do?......

-----bell rang--------

Myungsoo pov

I was walking to the teacher's room as i have no early lessons.

When i arrived at my desk,a yellow paper was on it.I open and was suprised when i read it.

To myungsoo-nim,

Let's settle this once and for all,meet me at the rooftop as soon as the clock strikes 8am.If you're not there by then,i'll just forget about everything yesterday.Don't dissappoint me again...

From your student,

Jung jinwoon

Weird..Yesterday he was soo angry at me.But,he wrote even formally...

I suddenly remember the message and look at my watched.To my horror,it is only 40 seconds to 8am.I gasps and dashed out of the teacher's room.

When i reached the rooftop,i gasps for air desperately.Until i looked up to see a figure that awaits me.

"You're not late......."

---------------on the other hand------------------------

Jiyeon pov

Principal:Jiyeon-ah,i'll leave him to you..*went out*

Jiyeon:o.ook..*bows* Hello!I'm jiyeon!Just call me by my name of you are more comfortable with it!*smiles brightly*

??:*blushes and looks down*

Jiyeon:*in her mind*Is he deaf?

I was walking towards the class and i saw that he just follows me quietly from behind.What a cute creature....remind me of jinwoon.....aishh!!No jiyeon!Focus!You have to be professional at school!

When we reached the class,the class became quiet all of the sudden.Only squeals of female student's could be heard.That's not a wonder i guess...

"Ok class!Today we are gonna learn algebra.But before that,let me introduce the new student that will be joining us.Introduce youself....."I said with the teacher's accent.

"a..aa.anyeonghasaeyo....my name is.........."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Cut!Yay!I updated!Anybody miss me??No??*sobs*^^

I know...don't need to tell me...it's horrible....

Anyways,i'm sorry for leaving out IU and key in this fic...*bows* They wont be mention often cause.................hello??!!This is G-minor!!!!!!!!!!

Hehehe,i can hear some squeals,ahahah lolxD Who the guy?Will be reaveled...

And how is Jinwoon gonna settle with myungsoo??Punching??Nah....

Ya know....i didn't finish my math exam just now...and yea..i cried out of frustration.....and my whole class saw me crying..........SO EMBARRASING!!!!!!!!!!!I don't feel like going school tomorrow:(

Anyways,i'll be gone for quite a long time so.....hope you don't miss me*fail aegyo*