Conflict past and now...

My wife,my teacher (HIATUS~~~)

"My name is myungsoo,please take care of me"

 

 

------after school-------------

Jiyeon;jinwoon-shi,i need you to stay for a while...The rest are dissmissed...

All:THANK...YOU...MISSS.....JIYEON........*went out*

Jiyeon felt so sorry to Jinwoon that she don't know what to say.So she approached him...

Jiyeon:Honey i'm so-

Jinwoom:*puts finger on her lips*don't be *smiles*

Jiyeon:Well,it's your fault actually..

Jinwoon:What??How am i wrong??

Jiyeon:The answer that you gave are wrong,that is parrellel,not perpendicular

Jinwoon:*protest* No!That is parellel!U see both lines *points at the whiteboard* This is perpendicul cause the line both does not face each other,so the lin-

His word were cut off by Jiyeon's mouth which is now sealed on his.Jinwoon close his mouth to enjoy the moment he is feeling tightly.Jiyeon forced his mouth open slowly to slid her tounge in.It felt so right,it is not dirty,not forcefull or anything.Jiyeon began to get impatient as she pinned Jinwoon to the wall.

She wrapped her hands around his neck to deepen the kiss between them.Jinwoon was too innocent to do anything.So,he just followed what jiyeon does.Jiyeon slowly ed his shirt to feel his toned abs.Not letting go of his lips,she massage his hand that give him vibrations.

Both were going out of breath but Jiyeon was not letting go of his mouth.Jinwoon doesn't mind so he just enjoy it,the kiss,the scent,the moment,everything.Suddenly,jiyeon stopped and pulls away which leaves a dissappointed Jinwoon

Jinwoon:W..w..wae?

Jiyeon:*pouts* Guys are the ones that's supposed to lead.

Jinwoon:Ahh....*straches head*

jiyeon:Forget it,let's go home..*went out*

Jinwoon:*buttons shirt* Jiyeon wait! *phone rings*

Jinwoon:Aishhh...hello?When?Now??Where?Ok,i'll be there...

 

------arrive-------

Jinwoon:Hyung,sorry i'm late.

.Jo kwon:Aishh,nevermind,but get ready,they are almost here

Seulong:Speak of the devil..

A group of 5 people came with dangerous weapons.But what confuses jinwoon was that they look too pretty to be a guy.Pretty much like flower boys to him.But it does not matter,what matters is something that caught his attention.His best friend key,was along with them.

Changmin:HEY GAYS!!!

2am:*laughs*

Jonghyun:WHO ARE YOU CALLING GAYS D__KHEADS??!!

Shinee:*laughs*

Seulong:YOU GUYS SEEMS PRETTY BRAVE TO GET YOUR HEADS CHOPPED OFF!

minho:LET'S SEE WHO'S HEAD WILL BE CHOPPED OFF FIRST!

While they are all busy fighting with words,jinwoon and key were the only ones who kept looking at each other.But soon key changed his eyes direction arrogantly.His eyes were full of anger,dissappointment,sadness.It could be seen clearly.Jinwoon too composed himself to act like key is not his friend at that moment.

Jo kwon:GUYS!ATTACK!!!!!!

ONEW:KILL THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Both team rushed to each other to get the first attack and the fight started off rough........................

------on the other hand-----------------

Jiyeon pov

Aishhh....Where's that jinwoon??!!!

Where did he go??!!Just now he was with me...Where is him??

I was searching in the hallway when i bumped into someone...It was him,,,Myungsoo...

Suddenly,my mouth could not open.OMFG!HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOTTTTTT!!!!But i do not want to embarress myself,so i stayed composed and cool.

 

No one pov

Jiyeon:I'm sorry..

Myungsoo:It's ok,be more careful.*killer smile*

Jiyeon:*melts*

Myungso:You seem like you are looking for something..Do you need help??

Jiyeon:Ah!No,it's ok..

Myunsoo:So,may i know your name?

jiyeon:ahh..my name is jiyeon..nice to meet you..*shy*

Myungsoo:Same here,do you mind going for a walk for a while?

Jiyeon:No!I don't!Let's go! (kekeke,jiyeon forgot totally about jinwoonxD)

Myungsoo:Where are you from??

Jiyeon:me?I'm from seoul

myungsoo:No wonder,cause seoul girls are pretty and gentle..

Jiyeon:*shy*t.thank you..Do you come here alone?

Myungsoo:i'm alone since birth,my mum abandoned me...And took care of my younger brother...But i still miss them...

Jiyeon:ouhh,i..m..sorry..

Myungsoo:It's ok..*smiles*

Jiyeon:*shy again* Are you m..married??

Myungsoo:no,but i'm still searching..But it looks like i found one already *looks at jiyeon*

Jiyeon:*looks away**shy* w..what do.you..mean..

Myungsoo:Nothing*smile*

Jiyeon:*phone rangs* Hello?what?!Is he ok?!Where?!Ok,i'll be there...I need to go,it was nice meting you..

Myungsoo:same here,let's talk again..

jiyeon:*shy*o..ok..*walks away*

Myungsoo:*sighs*I need to find you...

-----------Flashback--------------------

"You should not have been born!You should die!"shouted the mum at her son.

"Yes!That's right!You are such a burden!"shouted the father.

"omma!Appa!Stop it!Hyung is not wrong!It's my fault!"pleaded a 10 year old kid at his parents.

"Stop it!"the 15 year old kid finally spoke up.

"If you really hate me that much,then i'll go!"The 15 year old kid ran away.

The younger one chased after his brother.

"hyung!Please don't go...Don't *sobs* leave *sobs* me....

"Mianhe...hyung need to go*sobs* take care of yourself..."The older replied.

"I'll come back again,and by then,i'll be more tough,i promise..wait for me jinwoon"...

-------end of flashback---------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi guys!Miss me??

Hahaha,this is abit of kiss scene but it's not that rated right?

Jinwoon is myungsoo's brother??Yeah,i need a bit more conflict..Sorry if it's too confusing...

And key is angry cause??IU is marrying WOOYOUNG!!!!

But i'm a bit doubting,should i just end up wooyoung with iu??And leave key alone?

Tell me your opinions...And yeah,this is what myungsoo looks like..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQh97dV0JjhbM01MbjQ5n Lol!You guys should know rite??

Well then see you later!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSySxUJbNkevc7bmlmToBb

Hardworking teacher..XD