Jealous

After Party
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa" Suzy smiled "Kai oppa!"

Kai is Suzy's childhood friend.They were from the same city "Gwangju" and shared the same dream which made them even more closer.The both of them auditioned at the same time but got accepted in different agencies but even though , they never lost connection, they meet up with each other when they were trainees and even after becoming popular idols.

"Suzy-ah are you ok ? Did you cough a lot of blood ? was it painfull ? what did your doctor say ? "Kai bombared her with questions.

What's wrong with this kid , he didn't even notice me.TOP thought and then faked a cough getting finally his attention.

"Oh ? what are you doing here ?" Kai asked. Suzy nudged him. he looked at her "What ?"

"Shouldn't you be more respectful to your hyung or more as your sunbae?" TOP asked.

"That's the case when we are working but right now it's another situation" Kai said smirking.

"Aish...No wonder you are friends with each other" TOP said rolling his eyes.

"Are insulting my Suzy ?" Kai said standing up.

"Since when did she become your Suzy ?" TOP shot back standing too.

"SHUT UP YOU TWO! if you want to fight do it out there " Suzy shouted.

"Arasseo" they both said and sitted back.

"Anyway Suzy-ah, what did the doctor say ?" Kai asked.

"Nothing much.I just had an attack because I didn't take my medecine on time" Suzy shrugged.

Kai sighed " Didn't I tell you to take care of yourself before ? You know what happened to your dad before.I don't want the same thing to happen to you too"

Suzy's eyes darkened "Don't bring that topic please"

"But-" Kai tried to argue but was cut off by Suzy

"No but oppa. Please" Suzy whispered closing her eyes.

"Arrasseo" . TOP on the other hand was just staring at the both of them , not getting what they were talking about. I need to ask him later. TOP made a note.

Silence then surrounded them , no one dared to speak when they heard a soft knock on the door. A nurse entred the room.

"I'm sorry sir but you need to leave now. The visit tim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter