....

After Party
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a while since TOP left and he still didn't show up , Suzy was getting worried.*Did something happen to him? Did he left without saying goodbye?* Suzy thought when Kai snapped her back to reality.

"If you are that worried you should call him" Kai said.

Suzy was taken aback , was she that transparent to read through "Call who?"

"Seunghyun hyung.Your eyes are showing concern so don't deny it"

She sighed " he's late"

"Maybe he had some urgent matters to do"

"Yeah , maybe" Suzy said and then gazed outside.

 

Suzy was finally allowed to leave the hospital , the doctor kept reminding her to take the medicine on time and to visit the hospital more often to see the progression and to settle a date for her surgery.She was now resting in her bedroom when she got a phone call.Seeing the ID she bit her lips before answering.

"Yobeoseyo?"

"Hey It's Seunghyun.I heard that you left the hospital."

"Yeah I left this morning."

Both of them didn't talk when Suzy decided to break the ice.She took a deep breathe before saying.

"About yesterday.......why didn't you show up?" 

TOP felt a smile forming on his face.She was concerned about him and he loved the hought of it.

"I had some urgent matter to do.Sorry" He lied.

"Oh I see.It's ok don't worry"

"Oh I wanted to ask you , what did you tell your manager since it's been 2 days that your missing ?"

"I told him that I'll be visiting my parents grave cause I missed them"

"But..... you know that you can't hide it longer "

"I know what you are referring to.I'm still in a safe level Seunghyun-ah so my hair won't fall out now , if it does I guess I'll just disappear"

TOP thought she was joking but her tone was dead serious , he sighed.*Just how bad her past was?* 

"When wil you start your schedule again ?" he asked.

Suzy looked at her watch "Later this afternoon"

"WHUT?? but you still didn't recover yet" TOP said concerned.

She sighed "I have no choice.You know exactly how our schedule is packed specially since it's December"

"Then guess we won't see e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter