First meeting

After Party
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mama 2012 finally ended , idols from different agencies were there , dancing to the beat that GD made . Everybody was enjoying except for one , Suzy . She was still a minor so she has no right to drink or even be at this kind of places , she just begged her manager to let her be here , but now she regretted , she never thought that being here would be that boring , her unnies were dancing like there's no tomorrow and she hasn't a lot of close friends , her only friend is IU and she's not even here . Suzy had no choice but to just sit at the corner and look at everyone with envy , but what she didn't know is that someone was staring at her since the beginning of the party , that "someone" was none other than Choi Seung Hyun aka Big Bang TOP , he's table was infront of her but there was some  distance between the two and looking at her was easy for him.

Suzy was looking at the dance floor , watching the other idols dancing when suddenly her eyes landed on somebody's else eyes , they kept staring at each other until she decided to shift her eyes away in embarassment , at this TOP smirked and decided to sit beside her.

"Here" he said , his eyes on her
"What's this?" she asked confused
"Tss..that's alcohol , drink it" he said firmly
"I-I can't drink "
"Come on , you're mature enough , now stop waste my time and drink it"
"N-No , you m-misundrestood , I'm still ...." 
"I said drink !"

Suzy started boiling inside , she hated when someone force her to do something but she kept her calm since it's her senior.

"And I said that I can't drink" she gritted her theeth
"Are you going to ignore you senior now" Top smirked

Suzy was taken back , she didn't like to be disrespectful or someone having bad impression on her , in other words, she hated being hated.

"N-No ! I d-didn't mean to , I-I'm sorry sunbaenim but..." she was again interrupted by him
"If you're really sorry , then drink thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter