Doubt

After Party
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy was still in her hospital room , it's already midnight but she couldn't get any sleep.She was wondering till when would she live with this kind of decease and till when would she keep lying about her condition.People thought she was living a perfect life , they thought that she had everything a girl her age would dream of : pretty , famous , rich and having guys going crazy just to get her , but they were wrong , deedly wrong , she wanted to laugh at their face when they said that , shout to the world that they must be thankful for what they have right now but she couldn't or else her biggest fear would be revealed and she hated even thinking about that , she hated seeing people pity her , she had enough with those stares when she was younger and she would do anything for that to not happen.Her thoughts were cut off when she heard her phone ringing.It was a text from TOP.

                                                                           Seunghyunnie :
                                                                   Are you already sleeping ?

Suzy replied back: 

                                                                                   Not yet.

                                                                             Seunghyunnie :
                                               Why ? Does it hurt somewhere?Should I come to you now ?

Suzy crossed her eyebrows.*Why is he worrying about me ? Is he pitiying me now?"

                                                               No.It's just that i'm not sleepy yet --"

                                                                               Seughyunnie:
                                                         Isee but Su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter