Knowing

After Party
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TOP was waiting outside when the doctor approched him.Even if he was smiling he could see that he was worried.

"I have some bad news" The doctor said looking down.

"What is it doctor ? " TOP asked.

"Suzy's cancer is up to the second stage already.The cancer was small at first and only in one area of the lung but now is larger and may have grown into the surrounding
tissues and there may be cancer cells in the lymph nodes. I know it's difficult to understand but all I can tell you that we need to do the surgery as soon as possible or else the tumor will be in another area and it will be late to cure it" 

TOP was surprised , he didn't know what to do or what to say , when he regained his sense he managed to ask " Did....did you tell her about that ?"

"I didn't want to but Suzy is clever , she already knew about that since her latest attack was different and coughed more blood than usual. What scares me actually is that she accepted that way too calmly , I'm afraid that her lack of expressing her mind would lead her to depression."The doctor sighed " Anyway she may leave the hospital tonight since I already did some tests but don't forget to keep an eye on her. Oh! and tell that to Kai too please cause he's the only one that can convince her and can express her mind to him."

TOP was taken back by the last sentence.*Was Kai that precious to her ? Did she trust him that much ? Did I loose the war even before fighting?*. He couldn't help but feel disappointed and even though he felt jealous , he took his phone and dialed Kai's number , if that's the only way to help Suzy then he would do it without hesitation.

After his call with Kai , TOP went back to Suzy feeling extremly nervous , he didn't know how to face her. He pushed the door open and found Suzy gazing outside , he couldn't read her expression , her poker face is back again but then he realised , he wasn't pitying her at all , he was trying to get closer to her , he was trying to win her heart.

TOP smiled at the thought and went confidently towards her but upon meeting her gases , his confidence vanished q

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter