The truth

After Party
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy arrived at the park 1hour after , she was exhausted from running. She wandered her eyes , trying to search for TOP when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"You're here" he said smiling.

"Who are you ?" she said asking.

"It's Seungyun you pabo " he said.

Suzy started laughing , he frowned "What's so funny ?" he asked.

"Y-you're disguise is jjang Seunghyun-ah" she said.

"You should do the same thing pabo-ah , why did you come without covering your face ?" he said

"Why should I ? It's not like we're on a date right now " 

"Aish...Come with me , you need to change" he sais tragging her at a near store.

Upon stepping on the store , TOP immediatly went searching for something for her to wear , he ended buying a cap and a mask for her.

"Here wear this" he said handing her the bag.

"Are you kidding me ? a mask and a cap ? that will bring suspiciouns even more" she said rolling her eyes.

"Aish...Just wear it , why are you nagging"

"Fine. but anyway why are we here? If you want to talk about what happened the last then I-"

"No it's not about that , let's just have fun today and forget about what happened the last time.arasseo?" TOP said looking away.

"And why would YOU do that?" she asked raising her eyebrows.

TOP got irritated " Yah! I'm being nice here , why won't just answer the same way you do back at the office hein ?"

Suzy smiled softly " It works for others but it doesn't work on you since you already know the real me"

TOP couldn't stop smiling "Then I am the only one who know you well"

"Don't think too high of yourself.There's another one and he know more than you do"

TOP frowned. It must the guy on the phone.

"Who's that ?" he asked.

Suzy shrugged "Anyway let's go eat , it's already lunch time then we can go have some fun" she said dragging him to a near restaurant.

Suzy and TOP were having so much fun that they didn't see the time passing ,it was already night ,  until Suzy felt a sudden burn in her lungs and she widened her eyes.She started searching in her bags hysterically.

"What's wrong ?" TOP asked

"N-nothing.I just need to search for something" she said not looking at him.

Suzy kept searching but she couldn't find it at all , she started to panick , the pain in her chest started increasing and she couldnt breath anymore.

No please not now.

"Suzy-ah are you ok?" TOP asked worried.

"Y-yes i'm ok.I need to go Seunghyun-ah.I forge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter