[PREVIEW] Chapter 7

The little crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“No, it couldn’t be… Please tell me you’re lying… Please… Or what, is this a secret camera? Are you going to surprise me later by saying you’re going to make us official?” Krystal said softly, tears running down her face.

Joo Hyuk sighed, his mouth form into a thin line as straight as Krystal’s hair now. 

“Look, Soo Jung. I know it’s hurting you but it’s also hurting me too — you know I’m doing this for our sake, right? We made a promise before this started; we said that we’ll keep quiet until things get out of hand or when we are stable enough, didn’t we?” 

Krystal starts to get hiccups. “I know,” she rubbed the tears away, “I know we made an agreement but Joo Hyuk, how do you want me to keep this from my members? Or my sister? They ought to know about this, and I am suffocating.” 

He sighed again and placed both his hands on Krystal’s biceps. 

“I’m sorry, Soo Jung-ah. I really am. But I’m just… I’m just afraid of commitments okay? And… You know… My career has started to build up, and I can’t screw this opportunity up! Chances like this don’t come often, you’re aware of this too.” 

Joo Hyuk put his hands down. “Soo Jung-ah, I said I can’t, don’t you hear me? Let’s just… Let’s just break up. I hope you’ll find someone who will put down everything for you, because I am not the one you’re looking for in life.” 

Joo Hyuk turn his back around, slowly walking off. “Don’t,” he whispered as he felt Krystal’s hand lifting up to grab his cardigan’s sleeve. “Let us leave this happily. Please, that’s my last request. Go home, it’s late. Sorry I can’t bring you home for the last time.” 

To Krystal, he’s the perfect man. He did everything just for her — he made her smile, he flew over to Japan to look for her during the SM Tour there, he brought up the issue of moving in together once they’re ready to announce that they’re dating and many more.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter