Chapter 3

The little crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pretty short chapter update. I'm sorry! I'm on a week break right now, so next chapter will be up either Saturday or Sunday! (+8gmt)

 

"Okay, girls we shall end here. It has been hard on you guys these days," Jaewon laughed. "I'm sorry, company wants to push forward your comeback date, and you know I can't say no."

The girls from f(x) nodded, completely understanding that comeback's near the corner, they need to quickly master the steps correctly and smoothly so that there'll not be any mistakes during any stages — live or recorded, in Seoul or in other places. They want perfection, smooth, and in synchronize.

Krystal got up from the floor first and headed to her bag, pulling her phone out from the pocket. She smiled as she unlocks her screen. "Date again?" She chuckled to herself as she shook her head before starting to type on her phone.

"Having breakfast with us?" Sulli asked, trying to peep on her phone to pass some news to Amber but Krystal brought it into her chest.

"Oh, no. I've got a date already. You should have told me earlier, sorry Sul." she apologized and zipped up her bag. "I'm going now, bye guys!" 

Before Krystal could get out of the door, Amber stood up. "Wait!" she yelled and Krystal turned back.

"Yeah?" she asked, eyes opening wide.

"Where are you going? You should come and have breakfast with us and then go home for a rest." Amber's certain that she didn't want her to go out on a meal with him, and she knows it well who she's going to go with. Amber wants to stop her from going, but who she is? What rights does she have to stop her? As a friend? As a member? Or as her crush? 

If she was her lover, she would have told Krystal off and not allow her to go out with a guy whom she dislikes. 

"No, Ber, I can't. I'll see you guys in awhile, I promise." Krystal gave a tight smile. "I'm going now before I'm running late." she said before exiting.

Amber sighed and closed her eyes, bringing her cap down low to hide her face. She hates it. She hates how Krystal could walk away without feeling any pain, or any dislikes she has in her for something she doesn't like the other party to do. Amber's really tired. How long have she been in pain again? A month? No, it has been 3 years. It took her a year to realize she's in love wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter