Chapter 6

The little crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho went back after he saw what was going on. He couldn’t believe his eyes, he definitely remember that said man told him he was dating someone else off the entertainment. But what he saw betrayed him — it didn’t tally with what the man had said. Was he cheating on Krystal, or was he just trying to say something that will not make it sound “suspicious”?

He rang the bell while tapping on his feet. The best way to get Kris was to go to their dorm. At that timing, Kris would already be back there reading some fashion magazines. It only took four rings for the door to be answered.

“Thank goodness, I thought I had to break the door down.” Suho heaved a sigh of relief which led a puzzled expression on Lu Han’s face. “Where’s Kris? There’s something I need to speak to him about.” 

“Oh, he’s in his room with Tao. They’re watching some movies, Tao has been asking him to watch that show with him but Kris just wouldn’t.” Lu Han laughed and went back to his position on the floor in front of the TV with Xiu Min beside him, playing FIFA. 

Suho left the room immediately without greeting Xiu Min who was pretty much stuck to the screen. (Not like Xiu Min really cares now that he’s against Lu Han’s team on FIFA.)

Suho knocked onto Kris’ door and heard Tao screaming something in mandarin. He bit his lips and walked in when he heard a little ‘come in’. “Hey Kris, mind if I er… speak to you in private?” Suho scratched his head and Kris nodded with a frown, pushing Tao off his bed.

Of course, Tao had whined about it but left right after seeing Suho’s stern face. 

“My guess tells me it’s about Krystal. Right?” 

Suho nodded, taking a seat on Kris’ chair. “I saw them. And I know who that guy is.” 

Kris only lifted an eyebrow up, waiting for Suho to continue.

“It’s Joo Hyuk. You know? That model from YG K+? Yeah…” 

Kris sighed harshly as he placed an arm over his eye. “Are you serious about this? You’re not pulling a prank right?”

Suho shook his head with a light smile. “I am not, Kris. You know I don’t lie—”

“That is not important here, Junmyeon. It’s about how we should break the news to Amber now.” Kris sighed again, pinching his nose bridge.

Suho nodded. “I understand. Amber wouldn’t make it if she knows who Krys’ dating.”

“Of course. Who would? Especially when they’re friends.” 

“It’s all on you now, Wufan. I trust you to break the news to Amber.” 

Kris could only sigh again. 

 

***

 

The next day, Kris called Amber out for boba. Knowing Amber, she wouldn’t say no if it’s for boba or for an ice cream — okay she’s basically down for everything. He ordered the regulars for her and sipping slowly while waiting for her to arrive. His hands were all sweaty, and he’s reading lines in his head. He didn’t know how to break the news; he was never someone to break news in a “right manner” that requires him to beat around the bush since he’s someone who speaks his mind off.

“Hey,” Amber bro-fist him and settled down in front of Kris. “My instinct tells

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter