Chapter 2

The little crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She stares at her again, thinking of the possibilities they could do if they were a couple. Read: if. Amber had thought of every single thing she could do with her on a date or even a hangout, she had thought of how she would compose a song for her, to surprise her with gifts, to pamper her like how a prince would pamper the princess.

But one thing that's keeping her from doing everything – fear. Amber hasn't confessed yet, nope, she didn't even after those endless conversations in mandarin with Victoria in the late nights. Amber sighed and moved to her bag, knowing that she can't process well or do anything well around Krystal.

"What's wrong with you today? You look funny, and weird and all those kind of weird things." Luna said, with a light smile.

Amber rolled her eyes and pushed Luna to make space for herself on the couch.

"I'm fine. You're thinking too much." She answered, hoping that Luna would brush it off.

However, Luna raised an eyebrow with an "I don't believe you" face.

"Spill it." Luna said, with a light smirk while nudging Amber.

"What? I said I'm fine, Luna. Come on, practice's gonna start in a minute." Amber said and pulled Luna up from the couch.

"Guys, let's start. We don't have much time left until comeback." Amber said, clapping her hands to get attentions from the members on the floor.

Amber's eyes landed on Krystal at the end, slightly frowning as she sees her laughing away while typing on her phone.

Who is she texting with?, Amber thought.

Luna looked at Amber, almost turning to where she was looking until Victoria stepped up.

"Alright guys, get into positions." Victoria sang and patted on Amber's shoulder before turning away to start the music.

Amber got out of dazed and nodded slowly, getting into position.

Get a hold of yourself, Amber Liu!, Amber mentally scolded herself. And the practice continues till late night.

***

As soon as the practice ended, Krystal walked to her bag and whipped out her ph

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter