Chapter 4

The little crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don't know what she's thinking of. She's been in so much pain, why can't she see that I'm here? 

Why can't she realize there are other people other than her? Am I not as pretty as her? Should I get my face done?

Or should I starve myself to become slimmer? What else could I do to have her look at me, just me?

"Ailee!" I heard someone yelled for me from the back. 

"Oh hey Woohyun, nice seeing you here." I smiled, trying to brush off what I was thinking about awhile ago.

"Looking for you, of cause." He winked which made me chuckle. "Say, why are you looking so grumpy awhile ago? You look like you wanted to murder someone..." he says and I raised an eyebrow.

"What? Do I really look like that?"

He laughed and shook his head.

"Not really," he laughed. "I was just kidding but really, what's up?" 

I smiled and shook my head. "Nothing, why are you here? Shouldn't you be at your schedules?" 

He shook his head and smiled. "It can wait, but my beautiful Ailee can't." 

With that sentence, he made me smiled. Of cause, greasy king will always has his plans to get me smiling.

 

***

 

"Do you know who's that?" Amber asked. "I have been looking for clues, seems like my plan isn't making any improvements." 

Kris laughed and shook his head. "Since when you became a detective? C'mon Ber, leave it alone. We're out for basketball, not spying on Krys." He chuckled. "Besides, let the woman have her date! It's not like she's going to survive outside for life; she's coming home, back to your dorm. You can ask her after that." 

Amber sighed. "Bro, if I can ask her right in front I would have done that! I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter