Chapter 5

The little crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So you’re suspecting Krys is dating someone from our team?” Suho said, eyes wide open. Kris nodded with a slant smirk. 

“Ber suspected it was from our team. She didn’t tell me anything other than asking me if any member’s seen hanging out with her frequently. But I hadn’t, and the boys are always sticking to us or the stylist — either playing games online or sleeping, or practising, for Yixing’s case. There’s no way they’ve time to hang out or even date, but well… things can get pretty complicated sometimes and I’m asking you about yours,” Kris chuckled lowly as Suho smiled.

“I get you. But the boys from my side are always shopping online or sleeping, even playing games. I don’t think it’s my boys. Also, they keep to themselves for most of the time. I’d think they’re gay if I hadn’t known them for years.” Suho chuckled. “What about yours? Maybe Minseok or someone, you’ll never know.”

Kris’ smile turned into a frown immediately. “But I’m certain it’s not from my team… Maybe someone else, it’s probably not from our side. Maybe… Jonghyun? I’ve heard people talk abouting Jonghyun’s been eyeing on Krys for quite some time, though. I hadn’t been sure about this. Plus I don’t really speak to Jonghyun, so I can’t really process the answer.” 

Suho nodded. “You may be correct. Let’s play safe, I will ask Jonghyun and you’ll ask maybe… Suju-hyungs? That’d be faster if we’re able to work this way. And Ber can know the answer sooner.” 

Kris smiled with a nod. “That’s a great idea! Yeah, I will get Kyungsoo to sneak some hints to Ryeowook and we’ll work that way. I’m certain we’ll get the answer by the end of this week.” 

Suho chuckled. “We’re pretty good at this, huh?” 

“Of course, who are we?” The leaders chuckled.

 

 

***

 

 

Donghae sighed. “Do you really think I’d really want to date Sooyeon’s sister? C’mon!” 

Kangin nodded. “Donghae doesn’t look like he likes the princess type though. He’d probably go for the wild ones,” Kangin received a punch from Donghae later. 

“Ah… Hyungs, can you find this out for me? I need the answer by the end of this week,” Ryeowook whined and Heechul raised an eyebrow.

“But that’s not your affair to begin with. Why are you this silly to make the deal?”

“Because they are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter