My girl: wait, what?

My angel, and my girl, my sunshine

4 months later

 

"Yoongie, there's a party at my workplace. Would you like to come with me?" Tiffany looked up and asked. She was laying her head on Yoona's lap. 

"Yeah, sure. That'll be fun, baby. When is it?" Yoona nodded.

"This Saturday at around 6." 

"Alright. I'll pick you up at 5.30?"

"That'll be perfect, Yoong." Tiffany smiled and turned to snuggle her girlfriend's tummy. She eventually dozed off. 

 

-----

 

Saturday

 

"Welcome everyone! Thank you for making it here despite the horribly windy weather." The party host said with a loud voice. "Today, we celebrate the success of SNServiceD! We would like to thank everyone who was involved in making the company better, from the managers to our accountants, our angel agents, our receptionists and all the part timers! Cheers!" He raised his glass.

"Cheers!!" Everyone responded and raised their glass as well.

"Please also give a round applause to the kitchen staffs who prepared the food for us today. Everything is absolutely delicious. Thank you very much, guys."

Everyone clapped their hands together and cheered for the kitchen staffs who bowed in appreciation. Then the party started. Tiffany held Yoona's hand and introduced her to her co-workers. 

"Tiffany, nice catch!" Tiffany's friend said and winked as she shook Yoona's hand.

"Yoona, is that right?" Another friend teased. "Have you got a sister? Or a brother?"

"I've got a best friend who would be a nice catch, too." Yoona laughed, thinking of Yuri. "But unfortunately she's already on the hook." 

"Well, that's too bad!"

In the crowd, Seohyun was watching them. She wasn't sure if she should greet Tiffany or not. Normally, she would. But since there was Yoona...

Yoona. Seohyun sighed and turned away. Since she met Yoona that day at the girl's appartment, she couldn't get Yoona off her mind. Seohyun thought Yoona was so dreamy, and perfect. One could probably say Yoona was toally her ideal. But Tiffany unnie was aleady first in line...

If I didn't swap places with Tiffany unnie that day... I would have been first in line. Seohyun frowned a little and felt sad. She kind of regreted doing that. It was my chance. And I lost it. 

Seohyun only spent one night with Yoona that day, but that was enough for her to be head over heels. To bring her disappointment to its peak, Yoona had been then officially transfered to be Tiffany's client. Then they terminated the service and started dating each other. 

"Are you sure you want to do this, unnie?" Seohyun asked Tiffay after Tiffany told her abotu what she was going to do.

"Yes..." Tiffany answered. "I can do it this time, Seohyun. Don't worry. Yoona is determined too."

Yoona was determined too. This kept ringing in Seohyun's head. It seemed like Yoona's heart was already filled with love for Tiffany, and Seohyun stood no chance. She was a tad too late. The poor girl picked up a drink and planned on getting drunk that night to take the burden of these thoughts off her mind.

 

------

 

A few hours later

 

"Seohyun, are you okay?" Tiffany asked her younger colleague.

"Tiffany unniiieeee..." Seohyun let out a hiccup. "What are you doing hereeee?"

"Seohyun, are you drunk?" Tiffany was surprised. "My gosh, how much did you drink? Can you move?"

"Why? Am I in the way?" Seohyun hiccuped again and was leaning side to side, losing her balance.

"Seohyun-ah, you never got drunk before! What happened?" Tiffany shook her head. A few other friends were also trying to support Seohyun. 

"Hey, what's going on here?" Yoona came over and looked around. "Oh, this is Seohyun. Hey Seohyun!"

"Heyyyy Yoooonahh!" Seohyun waved excitedly. "Heyyyy" 

"She's drunk." Tiffany said to Yoona. 

"Oh, is she? Maybe she should rest then." 

"Can you take her home, baby? It's not far from here."

"Sure. Then I might head home too, myself. I'm getting tired. Are you coming with me?" Yoona asked.

"I've got some paper work I need to complete here tonight. I'll be quick though, but I can't come with you. I'll see you later at home?" 

"Sure thing, love." Yoona smiled and kissed Tiffany her cheek. Then she went over to help Seohyun. 

 

-------

 

 

Seohyun's apartment

 

Yoona poured water into a cup that she found and then put in the water this kind of powder from a package Tiffany gave her. 

"This is a special remedy for hangover. Please give it to Seohyun and then put her to bed. She should be okay tomorrow morning." Tiffany explained.

Yoona brought the cup into Seohyun's bedroom and gave it to the younger girl. 

"Seohyun, drink this. It'll make you feel better."

Due to her drunkenness, Seohyun could not hear that properly. 

"You'll make me feel better?" She asked. Her eyes were dreamy. She was still very drunk.

"What? No. Not me, This." Yoona pointed at the cup of water. "Drink it."

"But.... what's this?" Seohyun looked closely at the water in the cup. "Isn't iiiit just water?" 

"It's got some medicine in it that will help you with hangover." 

"Really?"

"Yes. Tiffany gave it to me."

"Tiffany unnie...." Seohyun looked down.

"Eh? What's wrong?"

"Tiffany unnie is really luckyyy"

"What are you talking about, Seohyun?" Yoona giggled. She found the drunk girl actually quite funny. "Well, maybe you don't even know what you're talking about so I guess it's useless asking you."

"Tiffany unnie is dating Yoona unnie!" Seohyun announced.

Yoona laughed. "Ehhh yes? You're so random, Seohyun"

"And that ." 

"What?"

"Hahahaha" Seohyun suddenly bursted into laughter. 

"Seohyun, you're not making any sense right now." Yoona was slightly annoyed. 

"I don't like Tiffany unnie and Yoona unnie togetherrr." Seohyun shook her head, and then she drank medicine.

"Seohyun, I don't know what is making you say these stuffs. It's a little rude, but I will let it slide since you are drunk."

"Pffft, Yoona unnie was mine first. Tiffany unnie was just lucky."

"Seohyun. Please stop and go to sleep. I'm going to leave now, okay? This is very impolite."

"Impolite?? But I'm not talking about you!"

"Seohyun, I'm Yoona!" Yoona angrily snapped.

"You're Yoona?" Seohyun stopped upon hearing that. She looked up and then recognised that it was really Yoona. Then she realised what just happened. "Oh ."

"You're ok now?" Yoona frowned. "I'll be leaving then. Please take care." 

"Yoona, I'm sorry. P-please forget what I just said." Seohyun hid her face in the pillow and said softly.

"Okay then. It didn't make any sense anyway." Yoona nodded. "But I hope you and Tiffany are doing well." 

Then Yoona left.

 

A/N hey guys. It's been a long time! Thanks for checking this chapter out and for your support :)