My angel: which one is it?

My angel, and my girl, my sunshine

The next morning

Yoona woke up, feeling sleepily great. The bed was surprisingly comfortable. At the back of her brain, Yoona felt like there was something she was looking forward to. Like something good happened or was about to happen that she must remember but she just couldn’t because she was too comfy, too sleepy.

“Good morning, Yoona.” A sweet sound was whispered into her ear. Yoona’s heart skipped a cautious beat but then she quickly remembered about Tiffany the angel.

“Oh. Hey. Good morning.”

“Sorry, did I scare you?” Tiffany the girl’s fringe and put it aside.

“Just a little bit, hehe. Don’t worry.” Yoona yawned and stretched.

“You’re cute.” Tiffany let her thoughts slipped out her tongue before she knew it. She saw Yoona staring at her for a second then blushed.

“N-no I’m not.”

 

Tiffany left as Yoona went to work. As expected, Yuri was already at work, excited to hear about what happened last night.

“Tiffany, she was called. She was amazing. I had a really really good sleep. Probably the best for the last year.” Yoona smiled and said.

“Woahhh so it does work! This is great. What did you guys do last night?”

“She came early, not 9pm. She cooked and we had dinner together. I must say she was a good cook. Then we played board games in my room and after that we went to sleep.”

“I think she knew that your choice of 9pm wasn’t good enough for someone who’s stressed and in need of company. That’s why she came early, so that you won’t be lonely having dinner alone.” Yuri her chin and tried to analyse. “If you were alone, I doubt you would even eat anything.”

“Oh woah… that’s true though. I didn’t feel like eating anything. I had not been having proper dinners until yesterday.” Yoona nodded.

“So then you just slept? How did she make you feel better?” Yuri asked.

“I don’t know how. She just did. I felt comfortable and safe having her around. She was caring, sensitive and gentle. She told me not to take her as a psychologist but rather as a friend. We went to bed talking about how I felt. I felt like I could really trust her so I openly told her all the thoughts that were bothering me. Then it all became so easy, the problems became so small. And I just fell asleep in her arms.”

“My God… that really does sound wonderful.”

“And… and she was very pretty.” Yoona said softly as her eyes got dreamy.

“Oh gosh you lucky little duck.” Yuri slapped Yoona’s shoulder. “Seems like someone’s crushing on Tiffanyy!”

“Heyy! Stop it.” Yoona blushed and frowned, rolling her eyes.

“Yoona and Tiffany, sitting on a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-GGGG”

“OH YURI SHUT UP”

“HAHAHA.  Okay okay. No joking around. So, are you going to have her over tonight, too?”

“Hmmm maybe? I don’t know. I’m still thinking.  Should I?”

“I don’t know. How do you feel? Do you think you’ll be okay tonight by yourself?” Yuri shrugged.

“No…” Yoona sighed. “I’m not sure about that. During the day, I’m okay, like right now. But when it’s night time, I tend to get more emotional and stressed.”

“Then I guess we will have to have Tiffany over as much as we can.”

 

 

After ‘work’, Yoona went to the florist to buy a bouquet of flowers for Tiffany. Yuri already booked another appointment for the night, saying they would like the same angel as last night to be over at 7pm.

The business girl went home with flowers in her hand. She felt nervous but excited at the same time. She kept admiring the bouquet, making sure it looked perfect from every angle. She stood in front of the mirror, practicing the process of handling the flowers to Tiffany. She tried using one hand and a smirk, then two hands and a grin.

“Man, I look creepy.” Yoona mumbled. “Okay, again.” She cleared . “Tiffany, this is for you.” She swings the bouquet and put it forward. “Damn it. Is that even what people say when they give a girl flowers. Girl, this is for you. For you. For you…”

Anyone watching Yoona right there wouldn’t be able to hold their laughter. The only person who didn’t know how cheesy and silly she looked was herself. Well, good thing she was alone in her room.

“Ahh what am I even doing oh my god.” Yoona groaned and dropped down on her bed.

Knock knock

SHE’S HERE. Yoona’s brain alarmed. She immediately jolted up and went to the door, just to remember that she forgot the flowers. She smacked her forehead and went back in the room to get the flowers, fixing them and her clothes before opening the door.

“Good evening. I’m Seohyun. Your angel from SNServiceD.” A beautiful girl was at Yoona’s door. The girl was bowing politely.  She smiled sweetly at a very confused Yoona.

“H-hi.”

“How are you? Are you feeling well?” Seohyun asked with concern.

“W-wait. Where is Tiffany?”

 

------

 

Flashback

 

“Tiffany unnie, can I ask you a favour?”

“Yes of course, Seohyun baby girl.” Tiffany smiled at her young colleague.

“I’ve been assigned to this client but today is my mom’s birthday. I, um…”

“Mhm.” Tiffany patted the young girl’s head. “I understand. Go on and spend time with your family. I will take care of this client for you.”

“Really? I mean, would that be troublesome to you, unnie?” Seohyun gulped. “You said you’ve been tired due to so many appointments lately…”

“Nahh. One more client won’t collapse me. Besides, it is very important that you be with your mother on her birthday.”

“Unnie, are you sure?”

“Yes, Seobaby, I am sure.” Tiffany smiled at Seohyun.

“Thank you so much Fany-unnie! And I’m sorry for troubling you. Next time when you feel tired, I will look after the client for you!”

“Awww Seohyun you’re such a good girl. Unnie is very proud of you, do you know that.” Tiffany pinched the younger girl’s cheeks. “So what’s the name of the client and where do they live?”

“Her name is Im Yoona…”

 

End flashback

 

“So, that’s what happened. I’m sorry for the inconvenience.” Seohyun bowed down and apologised. The two girls were in the living room.  “But please don’t worry. I will do my best to be as good as Tiffany unnie.”

“B-but…” Yoona blinked and disappointedly looked at the flowers in her hand. “I, um..”

Seohyun saw the gesture and figured out what Yoona was up to. “Oh… so… would you rather have Tiffany-unnie?”

Yoona looked up from the flowers. “Oh can you? I mean, is it okay?” She said with hope in her eyes.

“Yes of course. I will just have to officially transfer you to be unnie’s client… and ask her if she’s free to come. She is usually very busy.” Seohyun said and took out her phone to dial Tiffany’s number.

“Hey, Seobaby!” Tiffany answered the call. Yoona leaned forward, trying to listen to the voice on the phone but Seohyun excused herself and went to the corner of the room so that Yoona can’t hear them.

“Fany-unnie! How are you? Ms Im Yoona would like to have you coming over instead of the original arrangement. Are you happy to come?”

“Oh… Seohyun-ah, I don’t think I can make it. I’m sorry. Please send my apologies to Ms Im Yoona.”

“Ow okay then. I think she was looking forward to you.”

“Was she?” Tiffany sighed. “Does she have anything for me? Like flowers or chocolate?”

“Oh yes she does. She has a bouquet of flowers for you. “ Seohyun said. “Unnie, you think it’s…”

“Yes, Seohyun. You’re a smart girl. I didn’t want to come today also because of that. I had a feeling that it might go against our company’s rule again this time, if Yoona starts having a crush on me…”

“Unnie, I understand. I will try spending time with her and see what happens.”

“Okay. Thank you Seohyun.”

“No worries, unnie. Have a nice evening and rest well.” Seohyun said and hung up.  She walked over to the couch and sat down, facing Yoona. “I’m very sorry but Tiffany unnie cannot make it tonight. If you only want Tiffany unnie then your appointment with me can be cancelled. Or if you want me to stay, I would be very happy to do so.” She said with a warm and innocent smile. Such a smile that could make dark clouds turn bright.

Yoona sighed then smiled back at Seohyun. “Eyy… that’s okay. You can stay with me tonight then.”

Seohyun saw disappointment was all over Yoona’s face. She stood up and came to sit next to Yoona, holding the girl’s hand. “Please don’t be sad. You are too beautiful to have sadness in your eyes.”

Yoona looked at the new angel for a moment then smiled.

“There there. That’s what I’m talking about.” Seohyun giggled. She pulled Yoona into her arms and hugged the older girl tightly. “It will all be okay. You have me here with you. I will do my best so that you enjoy it tonight.”

 

 

-----------

 

Tiffany’s apartment

 

Tiffany put down her phone and sighed. She continued drying her hair as she had been in the shower. She stared blankly at the mirror. An angel and clients are not to have any special relationship, that’s the company’s rule. It was to protect both the clients and the angels themselves from any complicated situation and hard feeling and so that the therapy would be fair and professional.

Her thoughts wandered around to Yoona’s place. Her smile, her eyes, her slim body and her scent when Tiffany was holding the young girl close, all gave Tiffany a craving feeling. The thought of being so close to Yoona gave her butterflies.

“No. This can’t be.” She shook her head and went to bed, burying her face in her pillow. “Ahhh… what’s wrong with me.”

Tiffany was lying there for like half an hour, replaying Yoona’s presence in her head. She thought she would never feel like this ever again, but she did.

“Yoona oh Yoona. Please stop running around my mind.” Tiffany whispered. The sound of that name slipping out her tongue made her insides go funny. “No. Tiffany. No. Learn your lesson. You’re not going deeper into this.” She closed her eyes and chanted to herself. “No. No. No. No. No. Tiffany. Do not go there.”

After quite some time, Tiffany fell asleep, wondering what Seohyun and Yoona would be doing.

 

 

---------

 

Yoona’s apartment

 

Seohyun and Yoona were watching TV, cuddling. They were both lying on the big couch what managed to fit both of them as if they were in bed. Seohyun had one arm under Yoona’s neck and the other Yoona’s hair. The older girl was staying still, half watching TV, half asleep. Being with Seohyun was not like being with Tiffany. It was a different feeling which was also very nice. Seohyun made everything feel so pure and calm. It was so pure that as if that power cleared Yoona’s brain. Everything was very neutral. Seohyun smelt nice. Her touch was gentle and careful.

“Should we go to bed, Yoongie unnie? Are you very sleepy?” Seohyun said as she secretly planted a kiss on Yoona’s neck.

“Umm yeah… I think so.” Yoona yawned.

“Thanks for lending me your pj.” Seohyun smiled as they got into bed.

"No worries. You look cuter in them than I do." Yoona said sleepily, snuggling up to Seohyun who was slightly blushing. 

 

 

 

 

A/N: thank you for the comments! keep it up haha. I hope you like this update. oh man it's 3am already...