My angel: does she choose me or do I choose her

My angel, and my girl, my sunshine

The following morning, Yoona woke up to the smell of coffee mixed with a faint presence of a sweet perfume. She felt hand gently combing her hair and massaging her head. It was too comfortable and relaxing to even open hher eyes.

"Good morning, Yoona unnie." Seohyun whispered softly as she saw the older girl stirring under the blanket. She smiled and kept on playing with Yoona's hair. "I have breakfast in bed for you."

Hearing the word breakfast, Yoona finally had the motivation to open her eyes and looked over at Seohyun who was smiling at her. She returned the smile with a weak and sleepy curve on her lips. She must of looked very funny with that face because Seohyun was chuckling.

"Unnie, wakie wakie. Have your breakfast early or you won't have enough time to get ready for work." Seoyun slightly pinched the other girl's nose. 

"Aigoo Hyun-ah. Perhaps if you stop cuddling me I'll be uncomfortable enough to get up." Yoona pouted. 

"O-oh. I'm sorry, unnie!" The young girl giggled and let go of Yoona. She got off the bed and walked over to the tea table to take the tray of breakfast she prepared earlier and brought them to the bed. "Here you go~!" She said, positioning the the tray on Yoona's lap who namanged to sit up on the bed, resting her back on the fluffy pillows.

"Thank you. Seohyun." Yoona smiled, taking the cup of coffee and sniffed it, her hands rubbing the cup for warmth. She then cut out a piece of pancake and popped it in . “Ohh this is yumm, Seohyun!”

“Hehe. I’m glad you like it! Eat more.” Seohyun smiled.

“Aww you didn’t have to make me breakfast like this.”

“No worries, unnie. I wanted to make it for you. You need to eat more. I know you have not been eating properly, have you.” The younger girl said as she was sitting next to Yoona in bed, munching on an apple. “Eat as much as you can while you have your appetite.

The angel left as Yoona went to work. As usual, Yuri was eager to hear last night story.

“Wait, it was someone else???” Yuri was surprised.

“Yes. It was Seohyun, not Tiffany.”

“And why was it Seohyun??” I don’t get it. Didn’t we request the same angel as the first night?”

“Well, apparently, Seohyun was assigned to be with me at first. Unfortunately on the first night, she wanted to celebrate her mother’s birthday with her family so she asked Tiffany to take on the appointment for her. In my profile, the angel in charge says Seohyun. That’s why Tiffany came that day, but it’s actually, I mean, it’s supposed to be Seohyun. The company doesn’t know about it, so they thought we wanted Seohyun to come again.”

“Ohhh… I see. So how did you like Seohyun?”

“Well, she was great. She was very caring and kind, and gentle, and hmm… She was quiet but she did make me feel better somehow.”

“What’s good then. So…? What are you going to do next?”

“I don’t know.” Yoona sat down on the couch in the office while Yuri went to make some tea. It was just another day kind of sitting around, doing nothing due to suspended business.

“I um… I bought Tiffany flowers yesterday.” Yoona said.

“Oh? But Seohyun…”

“Yeah. I know. Well…”

“But, I mean, it didn’t really matter whom the flowers were for, did it?”

“Eh… I think it did.”

“Wait, what do you mean?” Yuri put the tea down for Yoona on the table. The girl nodded in appreciation and picked up the cup. 

“I mean. I bought Tiffany flowers. They were for Tiffany.”

“But Seohyun was an angel anyway?” Yuri sat down next to Yoona and sipped on her tea.

“No. Seohyun was different.”

“Different? How?”

Yoona shrugged. They stayed in silence for a while before Yuri breaking it.

“You… you are not interested in Tiffany, are you?”

“Hmm I don’t know.”

“But then, what were you thinking when you bought the flowers? Were those just for casual purposes or…?”

Yoona thought for a moment and said. “Those were for Tiffany.”

Yuri softened her eyes and sighed in defeat. “Aww someone has a crush.”

“But it can’t be so quickly? I mean, we only spent a night talking and that’s all. Why am I feeling this way?”

“You don’t know yourself, how would I?” Yuri raised her brows. 

"Tsk, don't give me that look!" Yoona slightly kicked her friend's leg then she sat back, sinking into the couch. 

"Aigoo. I was teasing!" Yuri made a face and scooted further away to avoid attacks. "You know what, this is called infatuation." 

"Infatuation?" The younger girl looked up from her cup of tea, her eyes showed curiosity and wonder. "Well, sounds legit to be honest."

"Yeah. It's the first stage of the worst and best things and everything in between." Yuri fliped her hair, trying to be expert-looking.

"Then what do you think I should do? If this is just infatuation then.."

"Infatuation is like a crush, it comes and goes. It crushes us inside out. It can be fun like crazy, or painful as hell."

"Oh crap. I don't like those heartaches." Yooa frowned. She remembered having been in quite a few relationships that fell apart rather ridiculously. 

"I know right. But normally people can't help it." Yuri tapped her chin. "All I can say is... try not to let it get control over you. Let your heart in the game but get your head in the game too. Don't go bouncing and throwing your heart just like that. Protect it. But at the same time, have fun."

 

--------------

 

 

Later that night, Yoona returned to her apartment with another bouquet of flowers in her hand. The thoughts of Tiffany really got her mind off things. She was no longer anxious or depressed. Rather, she was excited, nervous, but excited. At least worring about a beautiful lady was more enjoyable than feeling  depressed over a business failure. 

A knock on the door. Yoona went to answer and saw Tiffany standing there, as beautiful as when she first saw her. She must have looked at Tiffany in an awkward way that the latter blushed. 

"Good evening! Come on in." Yoona grinned and stepped aside, making room for her guest.

"Good evening, Yoona. What a surprise to see you again! How are you?" Tiffany took off her coat and let Yoona hang it up for her.

"I've been good. Not too bad, thank you. How about you?"

"I'm just as great as ever." The angel flashed her bright eyesmile. 

"Good to hear, TIffany!" Yoona grinned and walked up to the othher girl with the flowers in her hand. "Um... these are for you. I hope you like them."

"For me??" Tiffany widens her eyes. The smile on her lips grew wider as the flowers were handed to her. "Wow... thank you, Yoona. They are very beautiful." She held the bouquet closer to give it a polite sniff. "..and they smell lovely, too!" 

"I'm glad you like them, hehe."

 

A/N: Sorry for this super late update. Guess what, my exams are over and I'll be free for the next 2 months. I'll try to update more. Let me know how you like this chapter and give me motivation please? xD Anyways I hope you're all doing well xxx