Rogues

You Are Mine

 

“You have a visitor.”

Those words repeated in my head while I was still looking at them.

I shook my head, stood up and followed the two excited wolves down to the living room. There, I saw my mother and father standing with my mate holding a bouquet of roses. Wait; hold on a second, my mate holding a bouquet of roses?!

“What’s happening here?” I asked, going down the stairs.

“You didn’t tell me your mate was Jaejoong!” My mom suddenly shouted, glaring at me.

“I thought it wasn’t important.” I told her as I was already across them. “Good Afternoon, Mr Kim.” I then greeted my mate who smiled at me.

“Good Afternoon to you, too. Ms Jung.” He answered back suddenly walking closer to me. “This is for you.” He then handed the bouquet of roses to me.

“Thank you,” I answered, smiling at him.

My mother told me to seat beside him and so I did. I didn’t talk while my mother kept on asking Jaejoong. I wanted to leave this place but it would really be disrespectful to him. Dad then cleared his throat, making us all looked at him. He stood up, walked in front of us and stared at me and Jaejoong. This is embarrassing.

“What are you doing here, Mr Kim?” He asked, arching an eyebrow at my mate.

Jaejoong stood up, smiled at my father. “I’m here to ask your daughter if I could court her.”

All looked at him, stunned by the sudden bluntness. I looked at my father who was smiling at him and even shaking his hand. I stood up, looked at both males and saw them only smiling at each other.

“Can I talk to him, alone?” I asked, rolling my eyes as I saw them going out of the room with smiles on their faces. “What are you doing here?” I asked, looking now at him.

“What I said is true, Jessica. I am here to court you and nothing else. I want you to be mine as soon as possible.”

“But what if I don’t want to be courted yet?” I asked.

“You can’t say that Jessica. I know that you love me and I am here to make you officially mine.”

“You’re crazy.” I told him, crossing my arms.

“Crazily in love with you.” He told me, taking my hand and kissing it.

I rolled my eyes and took my hand and stood up. He stood up also and asked where I was going. I then told him that I am going to the kitchen to eat something. He followed, intertwining our hands but I shook him off.

“You can’t just hold my hand.” I told him. “You’re still not my boyfriend.”

“So what is our relationship now?” He asked, stopping in front of me.

“I don’t know.”

“You love me I love you, why can’t we be boyfriend and girlfriend?” He whined, pouting at me.

“I’m not ready yet.” I told him, smirking when I saw him shrug.

I walked passed him and saw Chef Taemin cooking. I sat across and asked him what food he was cooking and just told me that he was cooking for his wife and if I want to eat something, I should just wait for a moment so I did while my mate just sat next to me, glaring at Chef Taemin.

“Stop glaring.” I told him, making him stop and look at me. “The man you are glaring at is the pack’s chef. Chef Taemin, this is Jaejoong.”

“Ah, the mate, right? Nice meeting you.” Chef Taemin said, extending his hand for them to shake hands.

“It’s nice to finally meet the person who made my mate very healthy.” He answered, smiling at Chef Taemin.

Chef Taemin laughed and continued his cooking. When he finished, he excused himself and went to give the food to his pregnant wife. While waiting, I started texting. Not minding my mate who just stared at me and said nothing.

When Chef Taemin returned, I placed my phone back in my pocket and told him I wanted to eat some bacon so he cooked some and also asked what Jaejoong wanted. He shook his and told him that he is already satisfied just seeing me eat.

I rolled my eyes at that. “Just cook for two, Chef Taemin. This man is lying!” I said, smiling at my mate.

“I know, I know.”  He answered, started to cook the bacon.

While waiting for the bacon to be cooked, I just stared at the meat. It looks so delicious. Not minding my mate I stood up and went to the bathroom. When I got back, I didn’t seen him anymore and saw Chef Taemin placing the plate in front of him.

“Where is he?” I asked, glancing everywhere.

“He went to make a quick phone call.” He answered smiling.

“Oh.” The only thing I said before started to eat my food.

I was done eating my food when Jaejoong walked inside the kitchen. I smiled at him and he smiled back, sitting beside me. I asked where he went and he just shook his head and started eating the food on his plate.

“What’s wrong?” I asked again, wanting to know what is the matter.

“Nothing, Sehun just called.”

“What did he say?”

“Can we just talk about something else? Please.” He suddenly begged, sighing afterwards.

I kept quiet and hugged him. He shook his head and finished his food and stood up. He kissed me on the cheeks and pulled me towards the door and stopped. He turned around to look at me again and smiled.

“I wish I could stay a little longer but I just couldn’t resist my pack’s needs.” He said, pecking me on the lips. “I had our day planned but… it’ll just have to wait until I and you are free.”

“The pack is more important.” I reminded him.

“But you’re my first priority, even if I’m second in yours.”

I chuckled and let him go before he could even stay any longer. The pack needs him and I won’t let myself get in the way of that.  When he was already gone, I walked back inside the house, took the bouquet of flowers to my office and smelled it before leaving it on the couch. I sat on my computer chair and looked some of the unfinished reports.

 

Jaejoong’s POV

I was supposed to take Jessica out. We were supposed to have a date today but that didn’t happen because Sehun suddenly told me that there was another attack on the pack. The captured rogues are so dead when I get to my land.

I reached the pack house after an hour drive and went straight to the dungeon. There I saw five rogues separated in cages. The one in the middle started laughing when I entered. What now?

“What’s your problem?” I asked, walking closer to him.

“You’re pathetic.” He commented, making me growl at him.

“You’re in my territory; rogue and you have guts to say that to me?” I asked, stopping in front of him.

The only that separates us is the silver bars.

“I can say whatever I want since I know that’ll I be dead in minutes.”

“But what if I didn’t kill you right now?”

“It won’t even matter.” He said, making me growl at him again.

I entered the cage, not minding if he’s not chained. I can kill him easily. I took him by the neck and tightened it. He made me go away from my mate and there is no other way than to kill him right then and there.

“Kill me now.” He said in between breathes.

I tossed him on the other side of the wall and glared. “You’re ordering me to kill you?” I walked closer. “Well, that’s new.”

“What are you waiting for?” He asked, still staring at me.

I shook my head, glared at him for the last time before going out of the dungeon. There’s something going on with this. Rogues doesn’t want to be killed, they want to escape. Sehun followed me to my office and sat across me.

I shrugged, glared at him and looked at my phone to see no new messages. So, I decided to finish the reports that I was too lazy to do. Without finishing anything, I yawned walked out of my office and laid on my bed.

 

~~

 

I woke up the next morning on the ground. I shook my head, looked around and saw my two sisters laughing at me. I rolled my eyes and stood up. They were still laughing when suddenly I smelled something delicious.

“Is Jessica here?” I asked my sisters, not bothering to greet them.

“I don’t know. Is she?” Fany said, looking at me then at Tori.

I went inside my bathroom to change to something more appropriate rather than my boxers. After doing so, I walked out of the room and walked towards the living room to see Kibyul and Sehun cuddling on the couch. Really, early this morning?!

“Get a room guys, no one wants to see you cuddling on the living room.” I said, walking past them.

“Good Morning, Jaejoong.” Sehun said, smiling at me while pulling Kibyul towards their room.

I shook my head and walked out of the pack house. I can still smell that delicious scent and I don’t know if I could stop. I looked at everywhere and saw nothing. I was about to give up and go back to the pack house when I suddenly heard a sad growl. I immediately went to where the wolf is and I found him about to lose his breathe and when I looked around, two she males were lying there, dead. I walked over to him, tried helping him but he said he doesn’t want to be helped anymore because he wants to die with his wife and daughter. I bowed, took a few steps back.

“TOP…” The man’s last words. I looked at him confusingly and asked what he meant by that name but he didn’t answer anymore because he was already dead.

Sehun, I need you here now. I said through the mind link.

In a few seconds he was here with Onew and Kibyul. When he saw the dead bodies, he suddenly covered Kibyul’s eyes and told her to go back. She wanted to stay but Sehun whispered something that made her whisper some things before going away.

“Who did this?” Onew and Sehun asked, walking and standing beside me.

“The man said a name.” I started shaking my head. “I think he said TOP.”

“Who’s that?” They both asked in unison.

“I don’t know.” I then turned around. “I’ll go back and look for the name TOP in the pack. You guys make sure that they have a proper burial.”

“Yes, Alpha.”

I walked away still thinking about that TOP guy. Who is he and why did he have to kill a family?