Suicide

You Are Mine

 

We arrived at the pack house a few minutes later and Alex seemed to be quiet. I looked at Kai and told him to go and park my car so that I could follow my cousin. I saw her in her room packing her things. I immediately stopped her and pulled her to seat on the bed.

“C’mon, Alex you don’t need to pack your bags.”

“’I can’t take it anymore. If he wants the blonde bimbo instead of me then he can have her! I’m done.”

“What?”

“Please, Jess, let me stay with you.” She pleaded, started to cry. “Just for a few days until I could forget my anger.”

“Alex, that’s not the best way to do and you know it. Stay, face him and so that you guys could talk.”

“How can I talk to someone who broke my heart?”

I breathed, I can’t really think of words to answer her. I just did what I know will be the best way to comfort a friend. I hugged her and told her that everything would be okay in the end. She wiped her tears and nodded her head.

“I’ll see you next time, okay?” I told her. “And the next time we see each other, you and Paul will already be together, okay?”

She chuckled and hugged me again before placing her things back on her closet. I then told her that I would be leaving tomorrow and she just nodded her head. I closed the door and went inside my room and looked at my phone and saw 10 missed calls from Siwon, what’s wrong?

“Jessica!” Kai then shouted, entering my room. “Siwon is on the phone.” He said before giving me the phone.

“Siwon oppa? What’s wrong?”

“The rogue… the rogue killed himself.”

“What?! How can he kill himself?!”

“I don’t know. Jeong Min was going to check up on him yesterday but he saw him with no life already…”

“!” I shouted, shaking my head. “Alright, how about the others?”

“They’re also dead…”

“They just had to follow him?!” I shouted, standing up and taking my bag from the closet. “I’m on my way.” I then hung up.

I gave the phone back to Kai and started packing, Kai followed the same and we both rushed out of the room to go and see Alpha Suho. We found him in his office talking to someone. He ended the call and asked what we need and we told him that we need to go back early. He asked why but I told him that it’s confidential.

He nodded his head and told his beta and third in command to us to the border. Before leaving, I went to say goodbye to my aunt first and when I saw Alex standing there, I immediately hugged her and told her to be strong. She hugged me back and nodded her head.

We left the Black Ocean pack and arrived back at the Silver Dust pack at 12 MN. We saw Siwon oppa waiting for us in front of the pack house looking worried. I went out, dashed towards the cell and saw the rogue dead. He didn’t need to escape; he already knows that silver chains can kill a wolf so he used it.

I sat on the ground in front of the rogue and screamed. I already had him and he just have to slip away from me. I screamed again and shook my head, there’s nothing more I can do. I shrugged, examined the body and left empty handed. He planned this well.

“What are you gonna do next?” Siwon asked, following me to my office.

I shook my head and looked at my laptop. Who the hell wants to hurt me?! I swear, I don’t have enemies in my whole life and I’m not planning to have one.

He left confusingly and I was left alone. I looked at the window and stared at it for my entire stay here and when I was already tired, I went to my bed and slept.

 

~~

 

“Pass the gravy!” Junsu shouted, glaring at Dong Jun who was playfully sticking his tongue out at him.

All of laughed at how playful they are. Siwon just stared at his food, is he thinking that he’s at fault for letting the rogue die?

“Siwon?” I then called for him. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing,” The only thing he said before standing up.  “I’m done.”

Everyone stared at him but I stood up and followed him. He stayed on the middle of the woods and stared at the sky; I sat next to him and waited for him to say anything.

“I know you Siwon oppa. There’s something that you are not telling me.”

He shrugged, stared at me and shook his head. I got really irritated punched him in the shoulder. I asked him again what is wrong and he told me nothing. Again, I punched him and waited again. This time, he decided to talk about it. Good.

“I found my mate.” He said, looking down.

“And you’re sad about that?”

“I’m not sad; I’m just missing her right now,”

I scratched my head and looked at him. “Who is she?”

“I don’t know her name yet but I saw her in the Masquerade ball.”

“Aww… my brother’s in love!” I shouted, smiling widely at him and also hugging him.

He glared at me and told me to stop so I did. He then decided to stand up and walk away from me. I followed him until we reached the pack house and we separated ways when I saw Nicole busy playing games with Hong Bin and Kai.

“Hey, mind if I join?” I asked, standing beside Kai.

“Sure, you guys could be a pair while I pair up with this guy.” Nicole said, smiling when she saw Hong Bin rolling his eyes.

We played for hours and Nicole and Hong Bin got tired of losing, they went out, leaving me with my best friend. We started playing video games and I sometimes cheat because boys are seriously good at this! I don’t even know why.

“I’m hungry.” Kai suddenly said, tossing the remote on the couch. I laughed and followed him outside.

We first went to the kitchen before going outside. We seriously need some time with the others. I’m always with Kai or Nicole. Am I that unsociable?!

“Stop thinking,” Kai whispered, pushing me.

“If I don’t think then how could I lead the pack?”

He raised his hand for surrender and ran ahead. I shook my head and followed him. He led me to the lake where I saw Siwon lying there, looking at the sky. I then decided to order Kai to go back to the pack house because I need to talk to my beta alone, at first he didn’t agree but when I already pushed him, he unwillingly went away. I then sat next to my brother and smiled when he looked at me.

“Thinking about her again?” I asked.

“I can’t take her out of my mind. I want to look for her but I don’t know where to start.” He said, making me stared at him and shook my head; I don’t know what I could say to my brother.

We didn’t talk after that and just laid there. With nothing more to do, I pulled my brother to stand up and run with me. He agreed and we both went to different trees to change to our wolf. We started running towards the border and we were just interrupted when Dad suddenly called for us.

What’s wrong daddy? I asked, looking at Siwon who just stared at me.

Nothing, where are you?

I’m running with Siwon.

Oh, okay. He then blocked us both off the mind link.

Both me and Siwon stared at each other and laughed when we thought something is wrong. We decided to go back the mansion after a few more hours and I found dad talking to Selena with mom. I cautiously walked towards them with Siwon and they didn’t even look at us.

Okay.

I went to my room and went to take a shower before going to the game room. When I was already done, I saw all of my brothers playing with each other and Kai was fighting with Dong Jun and they started shouting. What’s wrong now?

“What’s happening?” I asked a loud, making all heads turn to me. “Are you guys fighting?”

“Umm…” they started looking at each other. “No!”

“We were playing a game.” Jinyoung then said, smiling at me. “We’re playing charades!”

I rolled my eyes and sat beside Jeong Min. If they won’t tell me why they are fighting then I don’t care. Someday I’ll know about it and they can’t do anything about it. My brothers went to resume playing games but Dong Jun and Kai stormed off.

“What’s the deal?” I asked the others. I am really getting irritated.

“Don’t mind them baby girl. What do you want to play?” Junsu tapped my shoulder and asked.

“Anything,”

“Alright,”

He then pulled me towards the children’s room and left. I was left staring at the door for a moment and when I saw the children looking at me, I smiled and played with them. This is what Junsu is talking about, he’s not playing with me, he’s gonna make me play with the children. I’m not really that angry about it because I love children.

I was done playing with them when I saw them already sleeping. I smiled, turned the lights off and went to my room. I decided to sleep early because there’s nothing more that I want to do right now.

But before I could even sleep, Nicole suddenly went inside my room and insisted on watching a movie. I wanted to decline but this is Nicole we are talking about. I sigh, nodded my head and let her pull me to her room. We started watching some movie and I already slept half the movie and thank the goddess Nicole didn’t wake me up.