Shocking, right?

You Are Mine

**1 month later**

I think I overslept in my office… I shook my head, looked everywhere and saw that I was still inside my office. I then decided to stand up, stretched and walked towards my room. There I saw Kai and Nicole sitting on my bed.

“Good morning,” I greeted, smiling at them.

“Morning,” The both uttered in unison.

“What are you guys doing here?” I then asked, sitting beside Nicole.

“Nothing, we just thought that you wanted to play with us today.” She says, tapping my shoulder.

I just nodded my head and told them that I just need to go take a shower before we could go. They nodded their head and went out. I took my towel and went inside. After doing so, I went out, changed to my maroon tank top and white shorts matched with my high cut black converse.

I met them in front of the porch laughing at something I can’t see. I then noticed Dong Jun and Jinyoung covered in mud and chicken feathers with a bond paper attached to their back saying “I’m a chicken!” I then started laughing.

Jinyoung stormed off to go take a shower while Dong Jun just stood there laughing with us. Jinyoung seriously hates pranks and I feel sorry for Junsu and Jeong Min who will see the wrath of my brother. We then stopped laughing and I asked the two wolves were we were going.

“Let’s go shopping!” Nicole shouted, pulling me towards Kai’s car.

I stopped, shook my head and told them that I want to ride my bike. It’s been a long time since I rode it maybe because I would always take a ride with Kai or my brothers. They agreed and we went to the nearest shopping centre.

“What are you gonna buy?” I asked the two shopaholics I’m with.

“I’ll look for some shoes while Nicole goes and look for clothes.” Kai answered, smiling at me.

“And what am I gonna do?” I asked, crossing my arms.

“Go look for accessories that you like, I know you like doing that.” He said, suddenly walking away.

I shook my head, chuckling that Kai could be bossy sometimes. I separated ways with Nicole and went somewhere where they sell accessories. There were so many things that I wanted to buy but I couldn’t because I forgot my wallet at home.

Kai I forgot my wallet. I told him through the mind link.

I can’t believe you. He comments, I think he was shaking his head. Stay there and take all the accessories you want, I’ll pay for it.

You really don’t have to. I told him.

I want to. C’mon. I’ll be there in 5 minutes.

Fine, I answered and cut the mind link off.

I started choosing from the set items in the store because I don’t really want someone else paying my things for me. Then suddenly one set caught my eyes and that made me have my final decision. That is what I am asking Kai to buy for me.

I took it from where it was displayed and examined it. It’s beautiful and I don’t know if I could let it go. It was cool actually, a half wing of an angel? It’s also the last piece there and I was thankful that no one had chosen it yet.

“Where’s the stuff you want to buy?” I suddenly heard Kai ask me.

I turned around and gave him the set accessories. He smiled and placed it on the counter and bought it. I waited for him outside and when he appeared, we went to eat lunch and go home.

“I’ll go rest in my room.” I told them.

I didn’t wait for any answer and went straight to lie in my bed. It’s been a month since I talked to my mate and as much as I hate saying this, I miss him. He never called or texted whatsoever and it’s getting my wolf angry.

I then decided to go and play on my phone and saw no new messages. I screamed again and tossed my phone. There is really something wrong with this and I want to know what it is.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Kai suddenly opened the door and smiled at me. I returned the smile and told him to seat beside me and when he did, I hugged him. He hugged me back, letting me know that even though I wouldn’t talk, he is there to comfort his best friend.

We stopped hugging when suddenly I coughed. Kai laughed at me and told me that I was disgusting, making me punch his shoulder. He then ordered me to go and wash my hands because there are already germs. I rolled my eyes and obliged. Sometimes, Kai is a neat freak.

“By the way, what are you doing this Saturday?” He suddenly asks, tossing me the towel.

“Nothing much, why?” I asked, sitting on my bed while looking at him.

“I’m just asking. Why is it wrong to ask?”

I rolled my eyes and told him that I am going to sleep. He nodded his head and left without saying anything more. I then immediately hugged by darkness.

**

I saw myself sitting on the grass, .

I tried walking to where I am and see what is happening but my feet don’t move. I gave up when I saw the man I saw before standing in front of me holding the neck of my dad. I shouted, trying to go there but I couldn’t. I just stood there, looking at them.

The man moved closer and laughed evilly at me. He tossed my father and grabbed me by the arm and started smelling me. I saw myself crying, giving in to him. I then glanced at my dad who was desperately trying to stand up and get me but he was too weak.

The man then caught my attention when he forced his lips to mine, making me cover my mouth. What made me really disgusted was I was kissing him back, like he was my mate. I screamed, trying to tell myself to stop kissing him but nothing happened.

I stopped shouting when the man took his clothes off and covered me. I raised an eyebrow and asked why he did that but since nobody was answering me, I just stood there, stared at me with the man. They started walking somewhere and I had no choice but to follow them.

They stopped; I suddenly fell to the floor to see my mate, and the people I love dead. I tried to run but again, nothing happened. I then looked at myself and saw her walking slowly to my – our mate and touched his head. She didn’t say anything and just kissed his forehead.

The man suddenly took her away from him and tightly held her arms. She cried again but didn’t say anything. The man then looked at her and also slapped her face making her fall. Why is he doing this?

“This happens when you try killing me.” The man says, smirking at me.

The girl, I shook my head and glared at him, making him laugh. I just breathed out and told him that I’ll kill him. He just laughed and told me that I could never do that. He said that I was too weak because I couldn’t even protect the ones I love.

I screamed at him and tried punching his face that was the final straw, he has a death wish and I was ready to give him that. The sadness and anger is filling my body and there’s nothing I want to do right now but to kill him.

“You can never kill me, Jessica.” He says, smirking. “I always know what you plan.”

I looked at him blankly and told him that he will be killed. It doesn’t matter what I use to kill him, I just know that I will kill him no matter what.

What shocked me the most was when he suddenly looked at me and smirked. “See? I’m even in your dreams.”

**

I woke up screaming. That’s the craziest dream I ever dreamt and it’s really scaring me out. The door suddenly burst open and I saw everyone looking at me worriedly. I shook my head and announced that I just had a nightmare.

“Alright,” The others said, going out.

My parents and best friend stayed and surrounded me but my mom tightly hugged and rubbed my back. I didn’t want to cry but I did. Good thing they let me. My brothers and Kai was ordered to go out and I was left alone with my parents.

“What happened?” They both asked, looking at me.

I shook my head and told them that I don’t want to talk about it. I looked at my parents and saw that they wanted to know but I shook my head and told them to go because I want to be alone. They didn’t want to agree but they obliged when they saw that I am not planning to say anything.

When the door closed, I lie back on my bed and stared at the ceiling. That is not any ordinary dreams. He knows how to go inside my dream. But how? Is he a mage or something?

I decided to go for a run and leave that nightmare behind for now. I looked at my phone first to see if there are any messages but there’s none so I went out of the house and changed to my wolf. I started going towards the border and saw that no one is patrolling right now.

I went back to the pack house and didn’t mind anyone. I went straight to my office and typed some things on my laptop and when I got irritated I took my phone and saw that there were still no messages in my inbox. I then decided to call Jaejoong again and when the phone was busy, I called again and there’s no answer again. Without anything to do, I decided to record something and send to it to him.

“Umm… hey Jaejoong. How are you? I haven’t talked to you for a month now and I’m getting worried. Are you mad at me? Are you doing well? Are you alright? I’m sorry that I’m being too persistent right now… It’s just that I miss you. I wish you could answer me… Anyway, are the others alright? They aren’t answering my calls too and it’s also getting me worried. Hope you receive this.”

I then stopped the recorder and sent it to him. I really wish that he could receive that.

 

Kai’s POV

After being ordered to go out of the room, I went straight to my room and lay on my bed. This is the first time I heard Jessica screaming because of a nightmare. Usually she’ll just sit up, shake her head and go back to sleep. I know her for not caring about nightmares that much.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard my phone ringing. I picked it up and saw Jaejoong calling me. Ever since he wanted to ask Jessica on a date, he would always ask Sehun to ask me what she likes and whatever things. I know, shocking right? I am the one that helped Jaejoong know about his mate.

“Yo.” I greeted, sitting up.

“How’s Jessica?” He asked.

“She’s fine, she just had a nightmare.”

“What?!” He asked, I think he wants to go here and comfort her.

“Calm down, you’ll be able to see her this Saturday.” I assured him.

He kept quiet for a while and cleared his throat. He bid his goodbye and I bid my goodbye and turned my phone off. I actually became Jaejoong’s secret spy for her mate. I actually feel guilty for lying to her and I don’t really know how she’ll react when we all have this as an act.

“Kai?” I heard Nicole ask, opening my door.

“Yeah?”

“Sica went out for a run.”

I nodded my head and went out to follow her. I need to do that because I have to report anything Jessica does to Jaejoong. Seriously, he’s too obsessed with my best friend and it’s disgusting. I saw her running towards the border, stopped for a few minutes and went back to the pack house. I followed her slowly and stopped when I saw Siwon hyung waiting in front of the main door.

“Is everything set for Saturday?” I asked, walking towards him.

“Yeah, it’s just that how about her engagement with Changmin?”

“I already told him about that.” I told him, patting his shoulder. “We just need to talk to Changmin about this.”

“Didn’t Changmin already found his mate?” He asked, walking with me.

“He did. He just doesn’t want to say it to his parents because I think the wedding is already fixed?” I told him.

“He really needs to say it to them. He’s hurting his mate and Jessica at the same time.” He told me as he shakes his head.

I had to agree to him, he needs to tell it to his mate because he’s hurting the two girls. I went back to my room afterwards and saw my phone ringing again the caller is still the same. Jaejoong.

“What?” I asked, trying to hide the anger in my tone.

“How’s Jessica?” He asked.

“Seriously, Jaejoong? You’re just calling because of that? I already told you. Okay? Call tomorrow.”

“I want to know how she is right now.”

“She’s fine; she’s in her office doing office work. Okay?”

He suddenly hung up. I tossed my phone and lay back on my bed.