Chapter Four :)

Fate (B1A4 fan fiction)

 

The bright sun's rays peaked at me behind the aluminum window blinds. Groaning, I sat up on the bed and looked at my phone to see what time is it. 6:45? I still have time to make breakfast. Stretching my arms, I stood up, slipping my feet in my slippers and walked out of the room and headed to the kitchen.
 
What should I cook? Do they eat rice in the morning? A small bag of m&m's caught my attention. I started taking out ingredients from cabinets to make m&m cookies. Brown and white sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla extract, all-purpose flour, baking soda, salt and the bag of m&m's and mix it all together to make a cookie dough. I scooped a fair amount of dough and lightly flatten it on the cookie sheet.
 
I didn't notice that I made a lot of dough and ended up filling up 4 cookie sheets.  After preheating the oven to 350 degrees F, I put the sheets inside the oven and washed the utensils I used.
 
While waiting for the cookie, I saw 2 HD Video Cameras on the table and an idea popped in my head. I took it and headed to my room and took my iPhone 5 and my own video camera and went back to the living room.
 
"Hi, beautiful people in the world! It's Crystal Han. How are you, guys? I guess some of you may have heard that I flew here to Seoul to find someone. Yes, that's true. I found him last night. Yay! *laughs*"  I said to the camera. "Please, don't mind my sleeping outfit. Um.. Oh! Can you guess who I met last night? There are 5 of them and they're in a band. Most of you are a fan of them. You'll see them in a bit." I paused as I heard the 'Ding!' of the timer I set for 10 minutes.
 
I stood up and checked the cookies I baked.The delicious aroma danced in the air as I opened the oven door. Perfect! I laid them vertically on the dining table to cool off while I take a shower. It took me 20 minutes to take a shower, blow dry my hair and get dressed. [Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=89317929 ]
 
"Now, you are going to learn the fastest way to wake up an idol. Watch and learn." First, I set up my video cam on top of the table in the living room and leave it to record the things I will do. Second, I sneaked inside the boys' rooms and put the other 2 video cams where I can see them all perfectly and put it on record too. Third, I looked for the sound that will fit perfectly on the prank.
 
"Are you ready?" I asked at the camera and counted to three. I screamed bloody murder and let the gun shot play continuously. Within seconds, the guys stumbled to the living room looking horrified. I burst into fits of uncontrollable laughter when I saw everyone's reaction. It was epic! When they finally realized what just happened, Baro lied on the floor, covering his eyes, CNU went to the bathroom, Jinyoung groaned and went inside their room again and Sandeul and Gongchan sat beside me.
 
"Good Morning, Sandeul and Gongchan! What can you say about your wake up call?" I asked the two.
 
Gongchan covered his face with his hands while Sandeul answered my question.
 
"I thought something happened to you. The gun shots nearly gave me a heart attack. It's awesome, by the way." He said and got up and went to the bathroom CNU just vacate.
 
"Cutie, I baked cookies. You want me to serve it?" I asked the maknae sweetly.
 
"You baked cookies?!" He asked excitedly and run to the kitchen's direction.
 
"I'll sing a song for y'all!" I said.
 
Baro sat beside me, smiling and Gongchan as well.
 
"Wow. Miss Han baked us cookies! They are delicious! You want some? No, you can't. These are mine. Om nom nom." Gongchan teased, munching the cookies, making cute faces.
 
"Come on, lets hear it." CNU said, crossing his arms and leaning on their room's door frame.
 
"Hello! Hello! Good Morning! How are you today?" An energetic Sandeul waved at the camera.
 
"Sandeul, do you know the song 'Someday we'll know'? Come here. Lets have a duet! Please, please, please?" I asked, pouting.
 
He nodded and sat beside me.
 
"Give me a minute." I said and searched for an instrumental karaoke version of the song and with lyrics, too.
 
"Let's do this!" Sandeul said when I hit the play button and held the phone for the both of us to see.
 
"Ninety miles outside Chicago
Can’t stop driving I don’t know why
So many questions, I need an answer
Two years later you're still on my mind" I started.
 
"Whatever happened to Amelia Earhart?
Who holds the stars up in the sky?
Is true love just once in a lifetime?" Sandeul sang.
 
"Someday we’ll know" Both of us sang.
 
"Why the sky is blue" He belted out afterwards.
 
Woah! His voice is.. I don't know! Soothing? Strong? I can't find the right words to describe his beautiful voice. It's sounds familiar though.
 
"Someday you’ll know
That I was the one for you...." We both finished it off.
 
Wolf whistles and clapping erupted behind us.
 
"Woo! It's party time!" Jinyoung shouted and played a random song from his iPhone. The guys formed a straight horizontal line, put their hands up and started swaying their hips.
 
"What do you call that dance?" I asked, laughing.
 
"This is the sprout dance, next is the breeze." CNU said as they wave their pointer finger and middle finger.
 
Hearing the boiling chemicals-like, I cheered. "Ooh! I love this song! The singers are amazing. Sumi meojeul geotman gata sarangi on geotman gata" I said, singing along.
 
The boys stopped dancing.
 
"What?" I asked, confused.
 
"That's our song." Baro replied.
 
"Are you serious? Omo. This is the first korean song I memorized."
 
"Jongmal? Woah." Jinyoung said.
 
"Yes! Mianhe. I didn't get the change to look for the singers at first because of my busy schedule and I always forgot to look you up." I bowed my head in shame.
 
"It's fine, really. It's a great honor to us to experience living with a world famous actress and have her memorize our song." CNU said, and they bowed in unison.
 
"Same here. Come on, guys! Say goodbye first before we leave." I said, ushering them to the camera.
 
As they are saying their goodbyes, I went to their rooms and grab the cameras I set up earlier.
 
"Leader, can I upload the video?" I asked for Jinyoung's permission.
 
"Sure. I bet it's going to be a hit to our fans around the world." He answered.
 
Sandeul, Baro, Gongchan and I raced to the van.
 
- Skipping the car ride -
 
"Gongchan, can I have one more cookie?" Sandeul asked.
 
"No." Gongchan replied and run off.
 
Sandeul chased the maknae until we reached the practice room.
 
"CNU, can you please tell me where is Appa's office?" I asked.
 
"2nd floor, third room on your left." He replied shortly.
 
I thanked him, took the 3 cameras and headed to the direction CNU gave.
 
I knocked three times before I opened the door.
 
"Good Morning, Appa!" I greeted.
 
"Good Morning, princess." He greeted back, kissing the top of my head.
 
"Here, I stole some from Gongchan's box." I said, giving him the small plastic of cookies.
 
"Why? You know, stealing is bad." He lectured.
 
"Not entirely 'stole' but, you know, I baked them and he likes it so much he doesn't want to share it to the other members. Anyway, can I use your laptop, Appa?" I reasoned.
 
He motioned to his desk and left.
 
I edited some parts of the videos that are boring and stuff.
 
Appa entered the room and asked what I am doing. I told him that I pulled a prank at the boys and let him watch it.
 
"Hahahaha! Good one, princess." He said, clutching his stomach.
 
"I'll show it to the boys before I upload it in YouTube. I'll be back." I said, dashing out the door, hugging the laptop.
 
The boys just finished dancing to their song 'What's Happening?' when I entered the room.
 
"Boys! Here's the video. Watch it before I upload it in my YouTube channel." I called.
 
Their faces held no expression, looking at the first part where I was talking and the gun shot part started. Sandeul sat up and hit his head on the ceiling, Baro and Jinyoung fell from their beds, CNU looked at his surroundings frantically and Gongchan's reaction was the funniest. He started shaking as if he was getting shot continuously. We burst into an uncontrollable laughter.
 
"That's-" I said between laughs, clapping my hands like a retard seal.
 
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Daebak!" Sandeul cried. He was laughing so much and his laughter makes me laugh even more.
 
After a couple more minutes, our laughter finally died down leaving us with aching stomachs and teary eyes.
 
"You guys should tweet the link after I post it so your fans can watch it." I sighed, uploading the video.
 
"Dasi sijaghaja." (Let's start again.) The choreographer, I think, said, clapping his hands to grab the group's attention.
 
When the boys started to stood up one by one, I called them, saying,"Hold on. Give me your phone."
 
Even with confused expressions, they complied. Baro was the first one to hand me his cellphone. I took it and typed my number.
 
"Call me if you need something. I'll be in Appa's office. Later." I waved.
 
 
 
 
* I know, it again :( I'm sorry!
I like their Someday We'll Know cover, so, here you go http://youtu.be/oXvCnNsc2cI
 
 
Did you enjoy it? I kept on laughing on Gongchan's supposedly reaction.
I was also hesitating to write the part where Gongchan is eating the cookies. I'm glad it turned out good. Well, for me, at least.
 
Comment/ Vote.
THANK YOU.