Chapter Three :)

Fate (B1A4 fan fiction)

 

Did I hear it correctly? I'm going to live with 5 guys? Wouldn't it be kind of awkward? I mean, how many rooms do you think their house have? I don't want them to feel uncomfortable sharing rooms just because I'm a girl and I have to have my own room. What if they have girlfriends and misunderstood some things?
 
There are tons of 'what if's' I want to ask but decided against it. There are lots of advantage and disadvantages in every situation and the good part of this arrangement is I'll be living with 5 gorgeous korean guys. Oh, this is gonna be so much fun!
 
A hand waving in front of my face snapped me out of my thoughts.
 
"Miss?" The guy with glasses asked.
 
"Huh? Oh, sorry. Did- did you ask something?" I stuttered.
 
"I asked if that's okay with you? Go pick up your things at Nana's house. I'll take Luke home. Rin and Li Joon will take care of him. I know you like to keep yourself busy, you can be the boys' maid." Appa explained, laughing.
 
"What?! A maid? I'm a-" I asked in horror, stopping mid-sentence.
 
"You're a what?" The cute guy asked curiously.
 
"I'm a- I'm- Uh.. I'm very good at cooking! Oh! Can I be a personal assistant, at least? I'll run errands for you." I replied quickly.
 
"Well, okay." The guy in blue overalls said.
 
"Alright then, go with them, princess. Don't forget to stop by at Nana's. Behave, okay? See you tomorrow." Appa said, patting me on the head like a dog.
 
The 5 guys said goodbye to Appa and bowed.
 
They started talking animatedly as they walked out of the room like nothing happened. I walked behind them quietly.
 
The black haired guy with bowl cut entered the van first and sat on the very back of the van, followed by the guy with wavy copper hair.
 
"Hop on." Cutie told me.
 
I get to sit by the window, then cutie, and the guy in overalls sat beside him. The guy with glasses called shotgun.
 
I remained quiet, listening to the guys talk happily.
 
"Hey, guys? I'm sorry, but, can you please tell me your names?" I interrupted.
 
The van went silent for a few seconds before someone spoke up.
 
"I'm Jinyoung. This is Gongchan, Baro, Sandeul and CNU." Jinyoung said, pointing at boys as he said their names.
 
"Jinyoung, Gongchan, Baro, Sandeul and CNU." I said, repeating it 5 more times before I introduced myself. "Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Crystal Yu-Ri Han. It's nice meeting all of you!"
 
"You're the actress! Dangsin-i igsug iyuibnida." (That's why you look familiar.) Sandeul exclaimed suddenly.
 
"Huh? N-no.. No I'm not." I denied nervously.
 
"Oh, yeah! How can I forget? Our fans says that your songs are inspirational, an excellent dancer, too." Jinyoung said.
 
"They put so much exaggeration. I'm not even that good. I only write songs that people can relate to." I replied.
 
"You just admitted it." Baro pointed out.
 
My eyes widened in realization. I face palmed, murmuring to myself, "Way to go, stupid."
 
The boys chuckled.
 
"No, seriously, you are really talented." CNU said, earning nods from the other boys.
 
Instead of answering, I just gave them tight-lipped smile.
 
The boys talk every now and then until we reached Nana's house.
 
"You guys want to come in?" I asked.
 
"Aniyo. We'll just wait here." Gongchan said.
 
"Okay. It'll be quick I promise." I said, running inside the house.
 
"Nana! I'm home! I'm going to get my bags and leave. Appa said he will pick up Luke and take care of him. Thank you so much for everything you've done to us." I said, hugging her.
 
I gathered all my things as fast as I can and dragged 2 suite cases outside. 
 
"Visit me whenever you have time. Take care, honey!" Nana said, waving both of her hands.
 
"Will do, Nana! Gamsahabnida!" I shouted before getting inside the van.
 
The half an hour car ride was fun. We talked and laughed a lot. I've learned that they are in a band called B1A4. They debuted on April 2011. Jinyoung is the leader and vocalist, Sandeul is the main vocalist, Baro is the main rapper, Gongchan is also a vocalist and the maknae of the group, CNU is the sub rapper, vocalist and is known as the best dancer in the group. At last, we reached our final destination. Their house. It was really cozy and spacious. The boys let me use the extra room beside Baro and Sandeul's room.
 
I thanked them and said our Goodnights'.
 
I pushed my two suitcases under the bed after I changed my dress into a green Thing 1 hoodie and a checkered pajama shorts. As soon as my head hit the soft pillow, I fell asleep.
 
 
 
 
*Sorry! The next one will be better than this.