Chapter Twelve :)

Fate (B1A4 fan fiction)

 

"Crystal-ssi, can I have a sandwich?" Sandeul oppa asked.
 
"Oh my gosh, for the millionth time, no!" I shot back.
 
You can't call me names because Sandeul ate 4 BLT sandwiches already and we are not on the venue yet. About 4 days ago, I've spent a whole day with all the members of MBLAQ. Cheondung oppa and Mir oppa are both always been mistaken as Nichkhun Horvejkul of 2pm and Lee Hong Ki of F.T. Island, right? But when I met Seungho oppa, he resembles Kim Jeong-hoon in some angles and I can see SuperJunior's leader Leeteuk in Lee Joon oppa. I asked both groups if they want to have a picnic and agreed right away.
 
All of them suggested lots of places where we can have our picnic. I chose the most beautiful place, in my opinion. The place is huge. It has a wooden bridge, a line of cherry blossom trees, a hill-like grassy area, a lake, a mini skateboard park and you can rent bicycles, too. Shinwoo oppa and I visited it yesterday. We rode my lovely yellow corvette z06 and spent the day together.
 
I can proudly say now that I really really really like him.
 
"Crystal-ssi!" Mir oppa and Joon oppa shouted in unison after seeing me.
 
The B1A4 boys greeted their sunbae's with a high five or just the traditional bow.
 
The weather today is really great. The sun shines just right. Not too sunny and not too cloudy either. In fact the beautiful blue sky is cloudless.
 
Seungho oppa and G.O. oppa found the perfect spot to enjoy our lunch and both groups joined forces to serve the food.
 
"Barbie made kare-kare!" Cheondung oppa jumped from his seat.
 
"What is that?" Baro asked curiously.
 
"It is a traditional Filipino stew complimented with a thick savory peanut sauce. I used ox tripe today and I also brought shrimp paste that goes well with it in order to be fully enjoyed by all of you." I replied, clamping both of my hands together.
 
"Cheondung lived in the Philippines for 11 years." Joon oppa told no one in particular.
 
"I know. We were neighbors." I grinned.
 
Each and everyone of them distributed something for this whole picnic. Gongchan, Baro and Ducky-ah baked chocolate fudge cookies and chocolate chip brownies, Jinyoung oppa and Shinwoo oppa cooked spaghetti aglio olio and grilled teriyaki chicken, you already know that I cooked Kare-kare (you say it like the name Karen but without the n.), and I made BLT sandwiches, too. The MBLAQ boys brought the beverages as they don't know how to cook, sliced fruits, paper plates, plastic cups, spoons, forks, chopsticks and the big blanket where we laid the foods.
 
"Itadakimasu!" I said before stabbing a piece of grilled teriyaki chicken with my chopsticks.
 
"Jalmukesumneda!" The ten boys chorused.
 
"You speak Japanese, too, Crystal-ssi?" Seungho oppa asked.
 
"Uh-huh. I learned it from watching anime while I learned a couple of korean words by watching dramas." I replied, reaching for a brownie but Cheondung oppa slapped my hand.
 
"No." He scolded, scrunching his eyebrows.
 
"But Channie baby, Baro and Sandeul oppa baked it!" I whined while the others watched us with amused expressions on their faces.
 
"Why? It's really delicious if you ask me." G.O. oppa said, taking a bite on his second brownie.
 
"She wouldn't be able to sing for a few days. Chocolate makes scratchy and she'll have a hoarse voice." He explained nonchalantly.
 
"Why didn't you tell us, noona? Don't worry, we'll bake you something next time." Gongchan assured me.
 
I pouted in defeat.
 
We played different kinds of tags after we ate lunch. Shadow tag where you tag each other's shadow with your feet instead of tagging their body. Freeze tag is another kind of the game tag if the 'it' tags you, you have to freeze where you are and another participant have to tag you to unfreeze you. We also played hopscotch, kick the can and dodge ball.
 
"Wow, this is so much fun!" Sandeul oppa sighed.
 
I looked at them contently lying on the grass, talking and enjoying everybody's company. Someone sat beside me on the grass. I looked to the right and saw Shinwoo oppa looking back at me, smiling.
 
I can't help but stare at his eyes. There's nothing really special about his dark brown eyes, I've seen guys with green or blue eyes but his smiling eyes are like hypnotizing me to stare at them and never break eye contact.
 
"Your beautiful eyes
Stare right into mine" I sang unconsciously.
 
"You think my eyes are beautiful?" Shinwoo oppa asked.
 
"Did-did I say it out loud?" I stuttered.
 
"You sang it.
Your beautiful eyes
Stare right into mine" He replied, imitating me.
 
I screamed, burying my face on top of my knee and hugged it.
 
"What happened to you?" Cheondung oppa asked, panic in his voice.
 
I looked up and met his gaze.
 
"Why are you so red?" He asked again.
 
My eyes widened. I covered my cheeks with both of my hands and ran to Jinjin oppa's side, leaving 2 confused oppas.
 
"She walked in, grabbing everyone's attention. All of us were like, wow! I've never seen such a pretty girl." I heard someone say.
 
"That's it! Oh my gosh, please, someone throw me my backpack." I yelled suddenly, surprising Sandeul oppa and myself. "Mianhe."
 
Mir oppa threw me my bag, but the klutz that I am, didn't know how to catch the flying object and got hit on the head.
 
"Mianhe, Crystal-ssi!" Mir oppa apologized
 
"It's fine." I replied, dishing the notebook and pen inside my bag and wrote down the words I heard.
 
"Do you always carry a notebook and pen wherever you go?" Joon oppa asked, sitting in front of me.
 
I just nodded and continued writing.
 
"Okay. I got it all." I said, waving the notebook.
 
"Can we read it?" Seungho oppa asked, the other boys followed behind him.
 
I handed him the notebook, giving my permission to read it out loud.
 
"You walked in,
Caught my attention,
I've never seen,
A man with so much dimension.
 
It's the way you walk,
The way you talk,
The way you make me feel inside,
It's in your smile,
It's in your eyes,
I don't wanna wait for tonight." Sandeul oppa read it all.
 
"What are you doing tonight?" G.O. oppa asked, wiggling his eyebrows.
 
"Hyung! There are kids with us. Stop." Mir oppa scolded.
 
"So I'm daydreaming,
With my chin in the palm of my hands,
About you,
You and only,
You got me daydreaming,
With my chin in the palm of my hands,
About you,
You and only you." Shinwoo oppa continued reading.
 
"Did you write all of this just now, noona?" Gongchan asked.
 
"Just the first part. I always caught myself staring into a wall or just simply anything with my chin in the palm of my hands so I decided to write it. Who knows how to play the piano? Oh! Jinjin oppa, Seungho oppa, can you please help me with the tune?" I asked.
 
"I'd love to, but we don't have instruments with us." Seungho oppa replied.
 
"Yeah." Jinjin oppa agreed, nodding.
 
"I have a garage band app." I said, giving them my iPhone.
 
 
 
-----
 
 
 
**CNU's POV**
 
"I know the look you're giving Crystal." Cheondung hyung said, sitting beside me.
 
"I can't help it. I really like her." I replied.
 
"Do you want to date her?" He asked.
 
"Yes, of course." I said, as if I'm talking to little kid.
 
"Well then, may the best man win her heart. If you really like her, you will fight for her until she's ready to choose between the two of us." Cheondung hyung challenged.
 
"It's on." I said, shaking his hand.
 
 
 
-----
 
 
 
**Crystal's POV**
 
I saw Cheondung oppa and Shinwoo oppa talking to each other. Snap! A flash blinded me.
 
"What the heck?!" I shrieked.
 
"Haha! You just got caught staring dreamily at them." Sandeul oppa cried happily, waving the picture.
 
I chased him for a really- I mean, REALLY long time. I feel like I'm going to puke my insides from running in such a very long time.
 
"I really don't like you that much today." I pouted and slumped on the grass beside Jinyoung oppa.
 
I borrowed my iPhone from Seungho oppa, opened the guitar app and strum some chords.
 
"Do you love me?
Do you love me?
Do you love me like the way I love you babe?
 
Yegami ttak majadeureosseo
Neol mannatdeon cheotnalbuteo
Amudo gajil su eobseotdeon
Nae mameul sarojabasseo" I sang.
 
"Nan wol hwa su mok geum to il geudaeman saenggakhae
Achim jeomsim jeonyeok saebyeok onjongil aetage
Gyeolloneun gyeolguk L O V E is What I say
Nan neoran badae puk ppajin geot gatae" Cheondung oppa sang Minzy's part.
 
"Woohoo! It's party time!" Mir oppa and Sandeul oppa cried in unison and started dancing like maniacs. The others followed their lead, even the hyungs.
 
Our 'party' consisted of singing on the top of our lungs and dancing like we're worms that got electrocuted.
 
"Ooh! Bubbles!" I shouted, jogging to the group of little kids blowing bubbles.
 
I heard the boys chuckle before following me.
 
"Annyeong!" I greeted the little girl who's about 6 years old.
 
"Annyeong, unnie." She bowed at me.
 
"Omo. You're so cute!" I squealed.
 
"Who do know that she can't understand you, right?" Cheondung oppa asked.
 
I nodded and walked up to Shinwoo oppa who's talking to another little boy with long hair just like him. The other boys are playing with the other kids, too.
 
"kom sema-ri-ga 
han chi-be-yi-so 
appa gom 
omma gom 
ae-gi gom 
appa gommun tung-tung-hae 
omma gommun nal-shin-hae 
ae-gi gommun na bul-gwi-yo-wo 
hishuk hishuk cha-rhan-da" Gongchan sang, pointing at us while Jinjin oppa record it.
 
"Why are they so cute?! Can you please take our picture?" I gushed, giving my handy phone to Gongchan and posing beside Shinwoo oppa and the little boy.
 
I saw twin sisters playing by the lake with their mother. Ah, reminds me of the old times.
 
"Are you alright, Crystal?" Shinwoo asked, looking at me straight in the eyes.
 
I stared back, not even blinking once. Someone snapped their fingers in front of Shinwoo oppa and me, making me blink several times.
 
"What happened?" Cheondung oppa asked, worriedly.
 
"Huh?" I asked.
 
"Why are you crying?" Shinwoo oppa asked.
 
"Crying?" I asked stupidly, touching both of my cheeks. "Oh."
 
"Do you want to talk about it?" Cheondung oppa asked.
 
"Aniyo. I'm fine. Lets join the others." I said, walking to the other guys who are talking about awkward moments, horror stories and funny experiences.
 
"Oh, I have a story. One night, Crystal-ssi suggested to play man hunt so we did. Baro and I are the seeker. We found Gongchan and Jinyoung hyung first but CNU hyung and her are nowhere to be found so we waited in the living room. I fell asleep after a few minutes and my phone rang suddenly so I answered it. I was like, "Yoboseo?" And a high pitched voice said-" Sandeul oppa told us the story animatedly but I cut him off.
 
"Moshi moshi! Herro? Are you the fine young man living in number 101? The house with white door and a hanging wind catcher on the outside?" I said in a high pitched voice, just like the way I prank called him.
 
"Nae. Then I was like, "Yes, why?" And the old woman said, "your cat is sitting on my fence". I was really confused because I don't have a cat and none of our neighbors have fence on their front yard and I told her that. She said-"
 
"And I don't have a fence, either. You look y tonight on those really tight shorts, by the way." I cut him off with a creepy voice.
 
All of us burst into an uncontrollable laughter, rolling on the grass and holding our stomachs. Sandeul oppa haven't realize what's happening yet and remained seated on the blanket with a confused expression plastered on his face.
 
"Classic!" Cheondung oppa said, clapping his hands like retard seal.
 
"Daebak!" Mir oppa said.
 
Our laughter subsided after a couple of minutes.
 
"Why are you laughing? It was really creepy, you know!" Sandeul oppa scolded us.
 
"She's the one who called." G.O. oppa said, pointing at me.
 
We gave him a minute to realize all of it.
 
"Oh!" Sandeul oppa cried, when realization finally dawned on him.
 
"I have a question and its for Joon oppa. Imagine you are in a dark room. How do you get out?" I asked.
 
"I'll find the light switch, obviously." He answered confidently.
 
"Hahaha! Stop imagining. Babo." Seungho oppa exclaimed, laughing.
 
"I have one, too. How does Lady Gaga like her steak?" Cheondung oppa asked.
 
"I don't know." Joon oppa replied.
 
"Raw, raw, raw!" Cheondung oppa sang.
 
"How many of each species did Moses take on the ark with him?" Shinwoo oppa raised his hand.
 
"What kind of question is that? It's 2 million, I think." Joon oppa said, crossing his arms.
 
"None, Moses wasn't on the ark Noah was."
 
Our brain teaser questions continued until Joon oppa got irritated when he couldn't answer the questions right.
 
"Should we get going now? It's getting late." Jinjin oppa said, looking at his watch.
 
"Lets go. It's really fun hanging out with you, our dongsaengs." G.O. oppa said, nodding at the boys.
 
"We had so much fun, too, hyungs. Thank you!" Baro bowed.
 
The ride on the way home is very quiet. Even though its still early - about 5:30 in the afternoon, Sandeul and Gongchan fell asleep. It's probably because they're too hyper earlier and we also played a lot of games.
 
When we reached the house, Jinjin oppa and Baro walked straight in their room to compose a new song together, Gongchan packed his bag, Sandeul plopped on the couch to sleep more and that leaves Shinwoo oppa and me.
 
I feel like I don't have much energy to change my clothes and worry about dinner.
 
"Are you okay? You look really sad earlier just watching the twin girls by the lake." Shinwoo oppa whispered, sitting beside me on the corner.
 
Should I tell him? I trust him and all but I'm afraid of what he's going to say. I really like him but I can't just go on and tell people my story. People are judge mental nowadays. I know he's not that kind of person but people change what they think of you once they hear your story. Some will still love you no matter what but some will avoid you.
 
Okay, here it goes..
 
 
 
 
 
-----
 
Sorry! Cliffhanger.
I just feel like giving CNU a challenge :D