Chapter Twenty Five

Fate (B1A4 fan fiction)
​4 days quickly passed by. I went back to Seoul earlier than I should have because today is a special day. It's only 10:30 in the evening so it's not too late yet.
 
 
 
 
 
"Jinjin oppa~" I whispered when I saw him going out of the waiting room.
 
 
 
 
 
"Crys-" Jinyoung oppa exclaimed but I quickly covered his mouth to prevent him from attracting the other B1A4 boys' attention and pulled him in a room.
 
 
 
 
 
"No one knows that I'm here already aside from you and appa. Jinjin oppa, help me. Jebal~ I want to surprise oppa. Can you tell the others to go out and leave oppa alone in there?" I asked.
 
 
 
 
 
He nodded and left to do my favor.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*Shinwoo's POV*
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Hey! Let me out!" I banged on the practice room door.
 
 
 
 
 
Jinyoung and Gongchan joined forces to pushed me in the empty room. What are they doing? Are they out of their minds?! What am I supposed to do here alone?! Aish!
 
 
 
 
 
My phone started ringing.
 
 
 
 
 
"Hyung! Jinyoung hyung told me to ask you wait for a few minutes." Sandeul said from the other line.
 
 
 
 
 
"Wae?" I asked.
 
 
 
 
 
"Just do it. Arasseo?" I heard Jinyoung say before the other line hang up.
 
 
 
 
 
What am I supposed to do in this room?
 
 
 
 
 
I was sitting on the floor in the middle of the room when a gray and white pomsky  puppy jumped on my lap.
 
 
 
 
 
"Hey buddy. Who brought you here?" I asked the cute little puppy, rubbing the back of its ears. I stiffened when someone suddenly draped their arms around me and Victoria's Secret perfume wafted to my nose.
 
 
 
 
 
"Oppa~"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*Crystal's POV*
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Oppa~" I said, burying my face on the crook of his neck. "Happy 3rd month anniversary."
 
 
 
 
 
Shinwoo oppa removed my arms around him roughly and stood up.
 
 
 
 
 
"How could you do that to me, huh?! I trusted you from the start! If you don't like me anymore, just say it in my face!" He shouted, looking down at me.
 
 
 
 
 
His eyes have dark circles around them and he looked more skinnier since I left 3 weeks ago.
 
 
 
 
 
"What are you talking about?" I frowned. My heart is hammering painfully inside my chest. I've never seen oppa this way so this must be bad. REALLY REALLY BAD.
 
 
 
 
 
He took his iPhone from his jean pocket and looked for something. He played a video for me to watch.
 
 
 
 
 
"Kris oppa, eotteokhae? I like you but I don't want to hurt Shinwoo oppa." I said, leaning my head on Kris' shoulder. The video also showed a photo of Kris and I kissing, holding hands and him giving me a piggyback ride.
 
 
 
 
 
"Where did you get that?" I asked in a shaky voice. My tears are now flowing freely on my cheeks.  "That didn't happen."
 
 
 
 
 
"Really?! How about the text messages and pictures that you sent me two days ago, huh?! Will you just cut the crap and tell me the truth!" He shouted once again.
 
 
 
 
 
"I'm telling the truth!" I shouted back. The pomsky puppy started yapping and nuzzling his nose on my leg.
 
 
 
 
 
"You're a liar. Don't talk to me for the moment. I might do something I'll regret in the future!" Shinwoo oppa stomped out of the room, leaving me. I tried grabbing his hand but he pushed me.
 
 
 
 
 
I quickly cradled the puppy on my arms and ran after him, tripping clumsily over my own two feet.
 
 
 
 
 
"Oppa!" I called after him. I almost bumped Ducky on the way but he held my forearm to stop me.
 
 
 
 
 
"What happened, Crystal? Why are you crying?"
 
 
 
 
 
I shook my head, gave him the puppy and continued running after oppa. Shinwoo oppa is already out of the building when I got down to the first floor.
 
 
 
 
 
"Please, oppa!" I called. Where did oppa go? My whole body got drenched by the cold heavy rain seconds after I ran out of the street to look for my boyfriend. Can I still call him that?
 
 
 
 
 
"Shinwoo oppa!" I shouted and slumped on the dirty ground.
 
 
 
 
 
Minutes after, Gongchan walked up to my side holding an umbrella and pulled me back inside the warm building. Jinyoung oppa was waiting by the fire exit with a towel and clothes and Sandeul is holding a cup of hot milk, I'm guessing. They told me to take a quick hot shower on the girl's shower room and go down to the waiting room after.
 
 
 
 
 
I was now wearing a white B1A4 hoodie and black leggings. I sat down beside Gongchan, across from Jinyoung oppa and beside him is Ducky.
 
 
 
 
 
"What happened?" Jinyoung oppa asked, sliding the glass of milk in front of me.
 
 
 
 
 
"I don't know!" I bursted out crying again. "He-he was a-angry and and and showed me a video of me and Kris oppa kissing and s-stuff. I told him that *hiccup* it wasn't true." I gave them a brief explanation.
 
 
 
 
 
"What?!" The three of them exclaimed simultaneously but Sandeul was the loudest to protest, slamming his hands on the wooden table.
 
 
 
 
 
"I swear!" I cried harder. "I don't even know who gave him that. He told me that I sent him a text message and pictures of Kris and I two days ago but I lost my phone on our way to California and that was FOUR days ago."
 
 
 
 
 
"Shhh. Uljima, noona." Channie said, hugging me and patting my hair.
 
 
 
 
 
I hugged him back and cried on his chest. I didn't know that being accused by your boyfriend doing something behind his back was this painful. The time when he pushed me and ran out of the building was like he took my heart from my chest and stomped on it repeatedly without mercy. He just broke up with me, for crying out loud! What am I supposed to do now?!
 
 
 
 
 
"Mianhe, Crystal. I was just shocked when you told us about why hyung walked out on you." Deullie apologized, rubbing circles on my back.
 
 
 
 
 
Jinyoung oppa excused himself and called someone on his phone.
 
 
 
 
 
"Excuse me. Crystal, Kim sunsaengnim wants to see you in his office." Aesook unnie said, closing the door after delivering the message.
 
 
 
 
 
"I'm going to go and see what appa wants. See you later, guys." I waved at the two, wiping a few stray tears from my cheeks.
 
 
 
 
 
I went to appa's office and waited for him. Where could he be? The door opened a minute after and Appa asked me nonstop about the cosplay events. Oh. My. God. This is so irritating! Thank goodness he didn't ask me why my nose and eyes are red even though he looks like he's trying to figure out what happened to me by himself. I'm glad that only a few people are in the company when the scene happened and nobody seems to pay attention on what happened.
 
 
 
 
 
"Appa, can I spend the night here? I'll be on the room where Bae sunsaengnim always teaches me. Is that okay?" I asked.
 
 
 
 
 
"Wae, princess? Only the security guards will be here. The boys will go home maybe 1 or 2 in the morning right after they finished practicing." He asked, arranging his glasses.
 
 
 
 
 
"I have to work on my songs then ask Jinyoung oppa or Baro to help me with the translations. Also, my previous company told me that they will take me back if my debut here is a success." I listed out the reasons.
 
 
 
 
 
"Oh, okay. Ask Park Gangil, too, if you need help with the music. I'll head out now because your halmeoni told me that the twins got into a fist fight and looks rather serious. Take care." Appa said, grabbing his coat and both of us left his office.
 
 
 
 
 
I didn't bother on going back to the waiting room or even the practice room. The trainees probably went home already and the boys and some company staffs are the only ones stayed besides me. I thought the scene earlier only happens in the movies and dramas but I didn't know it can also happen in real life. Why didn't he believe me? Is that picture really that convincing enough to break up with me? Or he's the one who fell out of love with me and just blamed on me to make himself feel better?  Nappeun nom!
 
 
 
 
 
I wrote my feelings on my notebook and scribbled the things I wanted to tell Shinwoo oppa so bad right at this very moment. The love I have for him and hate for accusing me of such things I didn't even dared thinking of.
 
 
 
 
 
"There you are." Someone said. I looked at the direction where the voice came from and saw Jinyoung oppa standing by the door.
 
 
 
 
 
"Hey." I whispered, wiping some stray tears that fell on my cheeks.
 
 
 
 
 
"We just finished our practice. Let's go home. CNU went home earlier so you don't have to worry seeing him in the van." He said, rubbing my back.
 
 
 
 
 
"Nah. I asked Appa to let me stay here for the night and he agreed. I have nowhere to go." I replied, doodling sad smileys and broken hearts on the paper.
 
 
 
 
 
"Yes, you have. You can go back to the house anytime, you know?" Jinyoung oppa assured me.
 
 
 
 
 
"Really? But I'd rather sleep here than make the situation worse than it already is."  I said. "I'll be fine tonight. In fact, I really need to leave early tomorrow so it's more convenient just to stay here. You guys go home without me."
 
 
 
 
 
"Are you sure?" He asked.
 
 
 
 
 
I nodded and managed to give him a small smile.
 
 
 
 
 
"Alright. By the way, do you want me to get you something before I leave?" Jinyoung oppa asked once again, standing up and ready to leave.
 
 
 
 
 
"Can I borrow your guitar for the night?" I said.
 
 
 
 
 
He told me to wait for him to comeback and Sandeul and Gongchan went in the room right after he left.
 
 
 
 
 
"Noona, how about your cute puppy?" Gongchan asked, patting the puppy's head that is resting on Deullie's lap.
 
 
 
 
 
"Can you guys take care of him tonight? His food and bed is on my car. Jebal~?" I asked. "My car keys are on the  right pocket of my coat."
 
 
 
 
 
"Okay. Are you sure you don't want to come home? Oh, yeah, Baro said he won't be able to come home until on the 18th so he can't help you with your song for a few days." Deullie said.
 
 
 
 
 
"It's fine. I'm going to be busy tomorrow and the day after so no problemo." I shrugged.
 
 
 
 
 
"Do you want me to accompany you here, noona?" Channie asked sweetly.
 
 
 
 
 
"Nah. You have a whole day of practice tomorrow so you should get some goodnight's sleep. I'll manage." I said the same time Jinyoung oppa returned and handed me his beloved guitar.
 
 
 
 
 
We bid our goodbyes and parted ways. I watched them exit the building while I headed to the recording room. I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     ×     
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N:
 
 
 
AT LAST, I UPDATED!!!
 
Sorry for doing this to you! I feel like my story's too boring so I decided to do this. Mianhe! :(
 
 
 
Comment | Vote