Chapter Five :)

Fate (B1A4 fan fiction)

 

The day dragged on slowly. It's already half past one in the afternoon and the boys are still practicing. I didn't receive any call so I just lied on the couch in Appa's office until I fell asleep.
 
*poke, poke*
 
I groaned.
 
*poke, poke, poke*
 
I slapped the thing that kept on poking my cheeks.
 
"Ow!" someone cried. I quickly opened my eyes.
 
My eyes focused on the face hovering above me.
 
"Aah! !" I said, closing my eyes again.
 
"What are you doing?" Someone scolded.
 
"I was just checking if she's awake. She slapped Channie's hands." The guy reasoned.
 
I slowly opened my eyes to see CNU scolding Sandeul.
 
"I slapped Gongchan's hands?! I'm sorry! I'm really really sorry, cutie! I didn't mean to do it." I apologized, covering my face.
 
"Yah, it's fine. Come on, lets go eat somewhere. I'm star-" Gongchan was cut off with my tummy growling.
 
We all laughed.
 
"Me too. Lets gooooooo!" I said.
 
They all want to eat in different places to show me delicious korean foods and they argued for a good 10 minutes. I broke the discussion suggesting to eat at the restaurant just across the road to save time and reasoned that there are still next time.
 
We entered the restaurant and headed straight to the counter and ordered.
 
The boys ordered kimchi bulgogi, dak galbi, hoe naengmyeon, sigeumchi namul, and many more that I can't even pronounce the names as if they didn't get to eat for a few days. After they ordered, leader asked what I want to eat.
 
"What to eat? What to eat? Can I have kimbap and.. tteok? Kamsahamnida."
 
CNU talked to the man who took our orders and pointed us an empty table.
 
We talked about random things while waiting for our food.
 
"How old are you guys, anyway?" I asked suddenly.
 
"I'm 21." Sandeul answered.
 
"I'll be 21 in a few months." Baro said.
 
"I'm turning 22 in November." said Jinyoung.
 
"I just turned 22 last month." CNU replied.
 
"I'm 19!" Gongchan grinned cutely.
 
"Ooh! Baro and Gongchan will be calling me noona, then." I cheered excitedly.
 
"Noona?! You're older than Baro hyung and me?! Gongchan asked.
 
"Yes. I'll be turning 21 in.." I said, counting the days before my birthday. "5 days. How old do you think I am, huh?"
 
"I thought you're younger than me or same age. You will be calling CNU hyung, Jinyoung hyung and Sandeul hyung Oppa, then." The maknae pouted cutely.
 
"Alright. I'll give you both nicknames. I'll call you Baby since you're the youngest and Baro will be squeetie." I said, grinning at them.
 
"Squee- Huh?" Sandeul asked.
 
"Squeetie. I combined squishy and sweetie. Baro's cheeks is so.. squishy. It doesn't look too fat and not too thin either. He looks sweet, too. Don't get me wrong,all of you guys are sweet. You let me stay with you and stuff." I said, sincerely.
 
The waiter brought our food few minutes after.
 
I took the spoon and started eating my food while watching the boys devour theirs.
 
Half an hour and lots of cuteness and teasing later, we decided to spent the remaining minutes of their break in the practice room.
 
We played tag like little kids, running up and down the stairs.
 
"Faster, noona!" Baro chanted, poking his tongue out.
 
"Tag, you're it!" I poked CNU's back.
 
He run up the stairs and chased his four groupmates. CNU tagged Sandeul who tagged Jinyoung.
 
"Crystal.." Jinyoung called.
 
"No! Not me!" I called over my shoulder.
 
"Tag!" He said, poking my arms.
 
I was about to grab his clothes to keep him for running away when my foot slipped and my hit the floor with a thud.
 
The running footsteps stopped.
 
"Are you okay, noona?" Gongchan called, running to my side.
 
I didn't move from the spot for a minute until I felt all their presence sitting beside me. Looking up slowly, I poked Gongchan's nose and said, "Gotcha! You're it."
 
"Aish. Tag, you're it!" He said, slapping Baro's shoulder before running off.
 
"Yah! Comeback here!" He called after the maknae. He chased Gongchan down to the ground floor and up to the second floor where we are watching them.
 
I grabbed my phone from my pocket and put it on video.
 
"Tag! You're it. Baro breathe deeply, who ended up poking Sandeul.
 
"No! You are." Sandeul poked him back.
 
"You!" Baro said.
 
"You!" Sandeul replied.
 
And that's how they ended up in a poking war.
 
---
 
"Besides acting, singing and dancing, what else can you do?" Jinyoung asked, focusing the camera to me.
 
Our game of tag ended  shortly after Sandeul and Baro's poking war and they turned it into an interview.
 
"I don't know. I can play a little bit of guitar. I can rap. I can imitate a few Hollywood stars. That's all, I guess?" I said, slowly.
 
"Jinjja? Woah. Can you rap for us? Please?" Baro asked.
 
I nodded, clearing my throat.
 
"Oh oh I'm up & high, nae nune ddwie eosseo neon nae style yeah
Deo isangeun ppeoge motjido ma nal norijima ma na eoddeokhana
Mareunchimi goyeo onda yeah
My target is you naraga hu
I'm like a Robin Hood, what you gonna make me do?
Oh yes, sir! Gotta shoot! " I rapped. [It sounds like ''. Oh, well.]
 
"Impressive!" Appa called from the door, giving me two thumbs up.
 
The boys and the back up dancers clapped and cheered. I bowed, thanking them.
 
"You didn't tell me you know my boys?" Appa asked, arching his eyebrows.
 
"I don't. I just found out earlier that its their song. Which reminds me.. I need to do research about your songs! I'm thinking of composing a song in different language instead of English." I said, turning to the boys.
 
"Come with me to my office so you can listen to their songs and you can explain some things to me until they finished practicing. " Appa said, motioning for me to follow him.
 
I waved goodbye to the boys and followed Appa.
 
 
 
 
 
- I know. Booooooooooring. Please give me some feedbacks. Thank you. :)
if you want/have something that should happen in the story/ idea just message it to me. I'll put it in the next chapter/s.