Heart Attack

Stay

"You, you, you, you !!! What did you tell Leo to do ?! Ken was on All the Kpop. Of my feels." Kyungri shouted happily.

Yookyung only laughed. "He was also invited so Leo did nothing..almost".

"He forced him to accept, right?"

"Barely..H-he wanted to come too actually, so he glagly accepted"

Kyungri frowned slightly. Thousands of thoughts popped in her mind. Her facial expression was changing from happiness to confusion. You couldn't notice how she was feeling like.

"I was paired with him..Aw, i had a great time there. I wish to meet him again" Kyungri said as she smiled slightly.

"Noted"

"Noted what?"

"Ah, nothing, nothing" Yookyung answered. "I have to leave now, make sure to tell Krystal what happend. After all, she helped you meeting Ken. Bye"

Kyungri nodded and waved as she was leaving. On the other side, Yookyung texted Leo, telling him how Kyungri actually felt and that she wants him to find out if Ken has some feelings for her.

It was a short amount of time for Ken to develop some feelings, but the two met again on a photoshooting. The atmosphere there was tensioned. The members of Nine Muses arrived firstly greeting everyone in there and went to their room, trying their clothes. Kyungri's stomach was rumbling. She decided to find a buffet to eat something. She grabbed a plastic plate and a fork, walking slowly around the buffet, stabbing food and putting it on her plate. A tall, well dressed boy was also walking toward the buffet, but the girl didn't notice him. He filled his plate, staring at the beautiful girl. Kyungri saw some cookies and her eyes widened suddenly. She took some but her plate got filled, a cookie falling down. She put the plate down, bending herself down to catch it. Right then, her top rended.

The girl widened her eyes again, lifting her head up, looking around. She noticed the boy at the buffet. It was Ken. Her face was turning red as cherry tomatoes noticing him staring at her. The boy ran imediately to her, lifting her up and wrapping his arms around her waist, backhugging tightly.

"Let's go, I'll help you get back to change" Ken said firmly.

The girl only nodded. They were walking slowly as they got catched by Leo who was obviously staring intensly at the two. Ken signed him to stop this, but Leo walked away slowly. Ken leaded the girl to Nine Muses room. Sera noticed them imediately, especially Kyungri's red smiling face. She patted her shoulder slowly, laughing slightly. Ken released the hug, looking at Kyungri, noticing her embarassed face. He bended and whispered:

"Don't feel embarassed, i am glad i helped you"

Kyungri nodded, bowed and thanked him with a brightly smile. The photoshoot started and everyone forgot about the tensioned atmosphere. Everyone had fun then, enjoying every moment spent together.

Days passed, and Ken and Kyungri were again invited to All the Kpop. They didn't know that there will be someone who will kind of ruin moods. Her name is Hani. All the Kpop day came. Everyone has been introduced. The show runned well until it was time to form the couples. Hani's turn came. She had to sit on a shair, turn around and wait to see how many boys want to be coupled with her. So did she do. She turned around. The boys started to go and among them was Ken. Kyungri froze as she noticed him walking toward Hani. She felt knocked down, stabbed, but she knew she can't do anything. Boom, the MC, noticed Ken and said that he was previously paired with Kyungri. He gladly answered:

"I know we've been coupled last time, but people's heart changes"

Everyone was surprised by his answer. Kyungri only had to hide her sad self beside a brightly "real" smile and accept this fact. She said everything is okay and the show continued. Kyungri's turn came. she turned around and N, VIXX's leader, came out. She was surprised seeing him there, but also glad. N said that he wants to heal the wounds Ken gave her. No one noticed, but Ken felt a bit of regret when she saw Kyungri coupled with N.

The show keept running, with funny events. At the end, Kyungri bowed, thanked N for everything he did and left quickly. N told Ken the fake smile Kyungri was showing so he imediately ran after her. She was about to walk out the building as she heared a noisy sound behind her. She turned around, noticing Ken laying on the floor. Running to him, Kyungri helped him getting up.

"Listen, i am sorry" Ken said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"It's okay, no need to apologize" she answered firmly.

"No, it's no..I-i jus-"

"Listen, i understood what you meant. I should be leaving now. Take care" she bowed as she left.

Ken stood there for a couple of seconds when he felt a hand patting his back.

"You're an idiot" Leo said as he cooly walked outside.

 

~Meanwhile~

Krystal was on her way to pick her boyfriend from the practice they had. She got into the Woolim building, slowly walking to the practice room as she felt a presence behind her. Two warm hands were wrapped around her waist, a chin was resting on her shoulder. His soft voice was greeting her. It was Myungsoo, her beloved boyfriend. Tightnening the hug, Myungsoo burries his face onto her shoulder, whispering softly an "I missed you, dear".

The couple was now going to the nearest coffee shop, where the boy treated her with a coffee and chocolate muffins. They sat there and spoke about random things, sharing news and laughing together. Time was flying, but none of them cared. They enjoyed every moment they could spent together.

It got late, almost midnight, when they decided to go back. In front of the SM building, Myungsoo was holding her hands tightly with a bright smile on his face. But then someone intrerupted their last moment spent together that day. It was Myungsoo's well known ex, Naeun. Krystal was puzzled, she wasn't able to see who she really was.

"You, Myungsoo, come here, i got something to tell you" Naeun said.

He told Krystal to wait there as he was slowly walking to Naeun. Krystal was intensly staring at the two, noticing Naeun telling Myungsoo something that changed his expression. That girl left and Myungsoo went back to his girlfriend.

"Listen, trust me no matter what happens, promise?"

She nodded, lifting up her pinky finger. After the pinky promise they made, their ways separated, both going back to their dorms.